Boston Bruins

Comments

• jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    jimed14 wrote:
    jmurray wrote:
    Glad they got out of the 2nd without giving one up on the PP.

Still have some to kill some on the other side of the break ... they can't so anything stupid and let Vancouver back in this game. This is a must win.

If it doesn't get close, the end of the 3rd could be real interesting with some fights. No doubt.

It's Neely's birthday, they better friggin win.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Today is the 25th anniversary of the Bruins acquiring Neely from the Canucks as well!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    jimed14 wrote:
    Today is the 25th anniversary of the Bruins acquiring Neely from the Canucks as well!
    Didn't realize Neely was with the Canucks at some point. That must've stung the Vancouver fans to see a local get traded and preform as well as he did.
    Nice hit Timmy!
    jimed14 wrote:
    Didn't realize Neely was with the Canucks at some point. That must've stung the Vancouver fans to see a local get traded and preform as well as he did.

Bruins traded Barry Pederson in the twilight of his career for a baby Cam Neely and a first round pick which turned into Glen Wesley who had some All Star seasons in him as a Bruin.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    You gotta LOVE an agggressive goalie. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

jmurray wrote:
    Nice hit Timmy!

NO DOUBT!

jimed14 wrote:

... and the Bruins end up scoring 8 goals!

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Boom baby!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • P23JP23J Posts: 103
    What an effort. That Rome hit definitely poured some fuel on the "finger bite" fire.

The pace on that game was incredible.
    Crap, Horton OUT for the rest of the Stanley Cup series. It was going be a up hill battle with him but not without him will be tougher. It can STILL be done just the same.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

I hope game 4 is as much fun to watch as game 3, minus the Horton hit of course.
    Being on the west coast, I made my office fully aware that I will leave early for each game during the week.

The clock cannot move fast enough. As much as last game was a must win ... so is tonight.

hockeyRulesCanada.preview.jpg.jpeg

(I find this mildly amusing seeing as 85% of the Bruins roster is Canadian, and Thomas is the only one who is U.S. born.)

• Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Go B's!!!
    PLEASE save me from all the obnoxious Canuck fans around here (my city, not the board), and worse, the non-fans who cheer for an entire country :?
    I do NOT want to deal with these people if the Canucks win.
    Keep forechecking!
    jmurray wrote:
    Keep forechecking!

A-fuckin-men.

Marchand has been a HUGE thorn in the side of the Canucks. Shit, he's sticked the Sedins all night long and may have tripped someone on the third goal. If he wasn't a Bruin, he'd annoy me to no end.

He's the hockey version of Rodney Harrison.

You love him if he on your team, hate him if he's not. And curse him when his temper gets him penalized.

jimed14 wrote:
    jmurray wrote:
    Keep forechecking!

A-fuckin-men.

Marchand has been a HUGE thorn in the side of the Canucks. Shit, he's sticked the Sedins all night long and may have tripped someone on the third goal. If he wasn't a Bruin, he'd annoy me to no end.

You love him if he on your team, hate him if he's not. And curse him when his temper gets him penalized.

You're right about Marchand, he would suck on any other team, imagine if he were a Hab. :o

Milbury's a wee bit of a meathead but calling the Sedins Thelma & Louise was worth a :lol:.
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    jimed14 wrote:
    jmurray wrote:
    Keep forechecking!

A-fuckin-men.

Couldn't agree more. Marchand is GREAT!!!! (if he is on your team)
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Oh yeah baby! Complete destruction. I want that same intensity back in Vancouver.

So many Canadian people in Boston this week. They wear that jersey in 95 degree heat.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    I rode my bicycle to work on Monday BRUINS WIN....I rode to work on Wednesday BRUINS WIN and I'm riding to work on Friday and I want to see IF there's something to this...another WIN. :D

Peace

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    Please let them start Luongo :)

I think even the vancouver crowd will heckle him if b's go up 2-0
  • m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    the Sedin's are SOFT

keep checking them into the ground
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    At least the Canucks are playing Phish between stoppage in play.

That is sweet.

Now let's get two goals and shut Vancouver out rest of the period.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    no surprise this threads been dead quiet since the B's have been in an elimination situation.

what fans.

GO CANUCKS TONIGHT!

FUCKIN CUP COMING HOME TO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
    no surprise this threads been dead quiet since the B's have been in an elimination situation.

what fans.

GO CANUCKS TONIGHT!

Here's hoping you're celebrating a bit early!
  • P23JP23J Posts: 103
    So excited for the game tonight! Puck drops soon. Let's go B's!

what fans.

GO CANUCKS TONIGHT!

Says the guy who was nowhere to be found after games 3 and 4 ... laughable dude.

Check the NHL playoff thread, we didn't go anywhere ... unlike you.

Good time for one on the PP!
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Where is my favorite Canucks fan restlesssoul tonight. he's been awfully quiet these last couple of hours. :lol:
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,