Options

Howard Stern

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,198
    I love the Riley Martin "Schooley" prank call.....hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5kDl885XDk
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    wow

hearking artie laughing and his voice even for just a second in that clip makes me realize i really miss him
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,279
    i wish I had howard tv, the beauty pagent was good on the radio, but I bet would be much better on TV....who knew tiger was that wild
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    I got to hand it to Howard, A+ on the Tiger pageant.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,253
    rrivers wrote:

Have you been on Howard's site to check out these chicks??? Hot damn!! Tiger really is a big douche though. Go bang 14 chicks like that when you're not married, not when you have a hot wife and 2 kids.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

Have you been on Howard's site to check out these chicks??? Hot damn!! Tiger really is a big douche though. Go bang 14 chicks like that when you're not married, not when you have a hot wife and 2 kids.

Exactly, why the hell did he get married? He could have just done what George Clooney is doing.
  • Options
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    hahahaha!!! FA FA Flunky. The robin songs lately have been unbelievable too. I look forward to the news
  • Options

Thanks for that, that is pure gold.
  • Options
    joebotjoebot Posts: 372
    Is he off this week and next or just this week ? I heard somewhere this may be a 2 weeker.
  • Options
    rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    check out this guy "mastertubetheatre" on youtube. he has a lot of stern stuff up; tradio, other prank calls, and most recently, the tiger pangeant.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    tiger woods was great on howard tv
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    wow

hearking artie laughing and his voice even for just a second in that clip makes me realize i really miss him

Me too. Especially yesterday after the baby gorilla story was on again. I know Artie has caused a lot of frustration with the show, and myself, but it just seemed more fun when he was on. He livened things up.

It's actually been good this week with Mammory Lane.

BTW, what the hell do they say when the Howard 100 news comes on? I can barely understand it.
  • Options
    ReeenkRoinkReeenkRoink Posts: 108
    Howards singing along to Jeremy with his Auto Tuner. So Funny.
  • Options
    Your david puddy 8 ball jacket avatar is hilarious.
  • Options

It was great, finally caught it on my way home yesterday. Then got the Black Hole Sun autotune today!! I love that thing!
  • Options
    NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    Any word, rumors, anything on Artie coming back anytime soon? I'd imagine his recovery would be ending sometime soon.

That said, the show has been better than I thought it could be without him. Of course, Artie adds a lot to the show, so I can't wait until Artie gets back. I am glad they have chose to not get a "replacement". I hope Artie comes back to the show soon and is healthier.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• Options
    I doubt he will ever come back, but I hope I'm wrong
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    NickyNooch wrote:
    Any word, rumors, anything on Artie coming back anytime soon? I'd imagine his recovery would be ending sometime soon.

i'm sure he has recovered from his physical wounds...it's his mental wounds that will take a long time to heal

i'd love to have him back but for his long term health he needs to be away from showbiz for at least a year imo

and from what i've heard this week, very little american idol rants...thank god!
  • Options

He isn't coming back. I don't think you can expect him too either. But I would like to see someone else in his spot in the interim. The back and forth with just Howard and Robin just isn't that exciting to me anymore. They need some comic relief to relieve Howard from babbling on about stupid shit all the time. First it was Leno, then it was Idol, now it's the big girl from Precious. Next week we will find something new. I'll keep listening, and I'll keep bitching about it!

And what the hell with Robin commenting about Dancing with the Stars saying she doesn't think football players would be any good at dancing. WTF, every football star they've had on with the exception of LT did awesome on the show. Robin can stick to her high society sport of tennis.
  • Options

He isn't coming back. I don't think you can expect him too either. But I would like to see someone else in his spot in the interim. The back and forth with just Howard and Robin just isn't that exciting to me anymore. They need some comic relief to relieve Howard from babbling on about stupid shit all the time. First it was Leno, then it was Idol, now it's the big girl from Precious. Next week we will find something new. I'll keep listening, and I'll keep bitching about it!

And what the hell with Robin commenting about Dancing with the Stars saying she doesn't think football players would be any good at dancing. WTF, every football star they've had on with the exception of LT did awesome on the show. Robin can stick to her high society sport of tennis.

maybe they are saving the money instead of hiring another comedian and are going to give it to howard if he resigns? if he doesn't, sirius/xm is going to fail.

and robin has been talking way too much, I can't stand her, always thinking she is right and ALWAYS agreeing with howard or saying she thought the same thing seconds after he says something.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,198
    that autotune shit is hilarious
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    George Tekai all week. Oh My!!!! :-)
  • Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    gotta love George
  • Options
    The Auto-tune bit was funny for about a day ...now its just annoying.
    I agree that the show is different without Artie but i honestly do not miss him at all. I miss the good ol days of jackie.I highly doubt artie ever returns to the show or to hollywood all togeather ...he is broken.

My wish is for howard to return to FM radio ...he doesn't need to be dirty or use foul language to get ratings and to be funny. i just enjoy hearing his takes on things and complaining about people... and besides the stripper lesbian thing is played out and tired. Sirius (i am subscriber) isn't gonna last without Stern. Sirius is in deep shit once howard leaves...i know for a fact i wont renew my sub... Do you actually try listening to some of the other stations ? ? They're God aweful and the songs are usually on a loop...
  • Options
    The Auto-tune bit was funny for about a day ...now its just annoying.
    I agree that the show is different without Artie but i honestly do not miss him at all. I miss the good ol days of jackie.I highly doubt artie ever returns to the show or to hollywood all togeather ...he is broken.

My wish is for howard to return to FM radio ...he doesn't need to be dirty or use foul language to get ratings and to be funny. i just enjoy hearing his takes on things and complaining about people... and besides the stripper lesbian thing is played out and tired. Sirius (i am subscriber) isn't gonna last without Stern. Sirius is in deep shit once howard leaves...i know for a fact i wont renew my sub... Do you actually try listening to some of the other stations ? ? They're God aweful and the songs are usually on a loop...

his return to FM radio would be HUGE!
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,633
    I agree that Artie as a permanent cast member is done.

I think it would work out real well if he did the George Takei thing and came in for a week here and there. I think that is a strong possibility. He was kind of running his course on the show anyway. Smaller/fresher doses of Artie would be best for all parties.

I dont see him getting replaced either until the show has a new contract somewhere. Im on the fence about whether or not that is a possibility.
  • Options
    He will never go back to FM radio. If anything he would create his own thing. Sirius really missed out on the iPhone/blackberry apps. If those included him and didn't cost a ton of extra dough they would be in a much better place. They probably couldn't come to a contract agreement.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,633
    I dont see too many scenarios that would cause the show to keep going. Sirius would have to caugh up a lot of cash that doesnt seem to exist. As mr. booey above said, there is pretty much no way the show goes back to the public airwaves. Even if they back up the brinks truck I dont see Howard willingly exposing himself to the program directors and the FCC.

Also, Sirius/satellite radio as it is, is a doomed medium IMO. Not even sure if it would last another 5 year contract as it is now.
    It needs to evolve now. Once these Pandora type services begin to be offered in autos, along with the improvement of podcasts, satellite and normal radio will be in a ton of poopy.

Satellite radio needs to find a concept that combines satellite and pandora/slacker... then make sure it is offered in autos and portable.
  • Options
    The Sal autotune prank to the pitseria today nearly made me drive off the freeway doing 75. By far their best work yet!! I love autotune!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7UNG8a33AQ