Clean sheets

124»

Comments

• I wondered why this "new" topic already had seven pages of replies.

It's from 2007!

Anyway, since we are sharing our intimate bedding details...

I find that sheets are not soft enough. I sleep on a vellux-type of fuzzy blanket, with other warm blankets above me. Very comfy!
    "May you live in interesting times."
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I wondered why this "new" topic already had seven pages of replies.

It's from 2007!

Anyway, since we are sharing our intimate bedding details...

I find that sheets are not soft enough. I sleep on a vellux-type of fuzzy blanket, with other warm blankets above me. Very comfy!
    the new Chashmina Micro Plush sheet sets are awesome, softer than vellux, I think you'd really like them. I got mine on line at Domestications. Started with the light rose/lavender set and added a few sets of bold colors for fall and winter. Just be sure to launder alone cause they can pile on regular sheets/ pillowcases.
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Just to gross you all out for fun, I know a bloke who BLOWS HIS NOSE on his sheets! :shock:
    His missus has her own sheet and quilt so she doesn't have to share his.
    BLURRRRKK!!!
    I would have kicked him out years ago. Gross.

Have a nice day. :D
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Jo wrote:
    Just to gross you all out for fun, I know a bloke who BLOWS HIS NOSE on his sheets! :shock:
    BLURRRRKK!!!

I'm thinking the love making would be anywhere but in the bed! yuck :shock:
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I love the smell of clean sheets, I even try different fabric softners to see which one gives the best long lasting smell- :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Jo wrote:
    BLURRRRKK!!!

That is fucking vile. :o Has her own sheet and quilt??? I would have my own bed.
  • Jo wrote:
    BLURRRRKK!!!

That is fucking vile. :o Has her own sheet and quilt??? I would have my own bed.

I think I'd be single... thats just wrong :o
  • Jo wrote:
    BLURRRRKK!!!

I think I'd be single... thats just wrong :o

I agree, CP. I would kick his disgusting ass out! Who DOES that??? :?
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    i bought a new mattress last month and got new linens to go with it, and OMG my bed is a vortex now. i got these sheets from bed bath and beyond that are made of modal, it's like silk but durability of cotton, SUPER soft. the duvet cover is made of the same stuff. that along with the foam pillows, it's really hard to get out of bed now. and my cat is stuck to it like a chiclet :lol:
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    I got new sheets for Christmas, yes, I asked for them lol

they are nice
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    If you're a man it's amazing how much the quality of the sheets and covers go up...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Jo wrote:
    BLURRRRKK!!!

that's fucking vile
  • i bought a new mattress last month and got new linens to go with it, and OMG my bed is a vortex now. i got these sheets from bed bath and beyond that are made of modal, it's like silk but durability of cotton, SUPER soft. the duvet cover is made of the same stuff. that along with the foam pillows, it's really hard to get out of bed now. and my cat is stuck to it like a chiclet :lol:

Oh that sounds lovely.

We must talk about all the goodness and not the vile habits people have. Let's bring this back to being a happy thread :D
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    i bought a new mattress last month and got new linens to go with it, and OMG my bed is a vortex now. i got these sheets from bed bath and beyond that are made of modal, it's like silk but durability of cotton, SUPER soft. the duvet cover is made of the same stuff. that along with the foam pillows, it's really hard to get out of bed now. and my cat is stuck to it like a chiclet :lol:

Oh that sounds lovely.

We must talk about all the goodness and not the vile habits people have. Let's bring this back to being a happy thread :D
    haha bring on the happy chica!

it really is delicious. i love when i change the sheets and sprinkle a little dusting powder from lush (silky underwear is divine!) on it, i'll leave the window open for a bit so the bed is cool, and then i curl up toasty warm underneath, mmmmm!

man i'm ready to go to bed now!