Clean sheets

Comments

• chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Oh pooh your link didn't work and I can't find it on the Canadian site.. well I could go to the American one on my own I guess d'oh :o

OMG that is too funny about your friend..

Was it not you and I who had the discussion over B&J's ice cream?? :confused:.. if not nevermind :o
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOO yes the holy grail one! sorry, had a malfunction :o haha and nope, not yet....i'll have to look when i go to the store :)
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOO yes the holy grail one! sorry, had a malfunction :o haha and nope, not yet....i'll have to look when i go to the store :)

hahaha.. no worries I was starting to think it was yet another symptom of my spring madness :o:p

Well ta.. I am off to enjoy those sheets and do a little light reading on crazy religions :p;)
    hahaha.. no worries I was starting to think it was yet another symptom of my spring madness :o:p

Well ta.. I am off to enjoy those sheets and do a little light reading on crazy religions :p;)
    nah, just me being slow. and for me that's for all 4 seasons haha

enjoy the sheets and lunacy, nite!
  • tobbactobbac Posts: 234
    good night....enjoy the book....what religion are you reading about? im reading the gita again right now....
    You ain't-never seen no one like me
    Prevail-regardless what the cost might be
    Power-flows inside of me, you can't bring me
    Never-fall as long as I try
    Refuse-to be a part of your lie
    Even-if it means I die, you can't bring me
    You...can't...bring...me...down!
  • Hands boundHands bound Posts: 534
    i love flannel sheets, i scored some european ones off of overstock.com - they are divine

these are the best jersey sheets i've come across: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=102743& - they are SUPER soft, mmmmmm

i also love taking a bath before getting into some fresh sheets. i also love sprinkling a little silky underwear dusting powder from lush on the sheets too, another layer of yumminess on my skin :)

I just bought a set of those pillowcases at Bed Bath & Beyond. They are absolutely DIVINE!!!! (And I'm a HUGE pillowcase snob...it has to be a certain fabric or I won't let it touch my face...my pillow goes everywhere with me because of this).
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    I just love 'em. I know I started a thread about this many moons ago but I just love the feeling. I am puttering around cleaning and I put some clean sheets on my bed. It is a little ritual of mine. I simply cannot get into a clean bed without having had a bath. I came home one night from being out and was quite tipsy/tired and slept on top of my bed so I wouldn't get into the sheets :o .. I have some little quirks but hey they make me ME!!

I think May is going to be MUCH better than stupid old April was :D:D

:p
    and we love ya beckygirl!
    i never fully get to enjoy that freshly made bed feeling b/c inevitably the dogs climb on the bed, or my husband climbs into bed before me. it is a rare day that i got to be the first one in a nicely made bed with clean sheets. it IS a great feeling though!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

I just bought a set of those pillowcases at Bed Bath & Beyond. They are absolutely DIVINE!!!! (And I'm a HUGE pillowcase snob...it has to be a certain fabric or I won't let it touch my face...my pillow goes everywhere with me because of this).
    i like them more than the high thread count sheets really, they just feel so soft! i bought some for my parents as part of their xmas gift and recently broke down and got some for me too finally :)
    :p
    and we love ya beckygirl!
    i never fully get to enjoy that freshly made bed feeling b/c inevitably the dogs climb on the bed, or my husband climbs into bed before me. it is a rare day that i got to be the first one in a nicely made bed with clean sheets. it IS a great feeling though!

Thanks, hon. And the same back to you :)
  • austinaustin Posts: 10
    Clean Sheet day is a close second only to Brand New Sheet day.

It's about that time for me.
    nah, just me being slow. and for me that's for all 4 seasons haha

enjoy the sheets and lunacy, nite!

Thanks, Chiqui! I soon will be :)

Bloodstrike I am reading the book "Under the Banner Of heaven". Very good read, I already read my National Geographic and it just came yesterday :o
    Thanks, Chiqui! I soon will be :)

Bloodstrike I am reading the book "Under the Banner Of heaven". Very good read, I already read my National Geographic and it just came yesterday :o
    sounds interesting, what's it about?

NG is awesome, i love looking at their pic of the day on their site :)http://lava.nationalgeographic.com/pod/
    sounds interesting, what's it about?

NG is awesome, i love looking at their pic of the day on their site :)http://lava.nationalgeographic.com/pod/

It is awesome. My grandmother includes the subscription in my Christmas gift every year. :)

It is an interesting book. It is about the founding of the Mormon church( I am in NO way religious) so part of me is like WTF?? how can people believe this ?? :eek: Then again people think I am crazy for my PJ trips.. my sister said I was in a cult :p So perhaps the book isn't about the mainstream LDS but the polygamy and stuff is just INSANE. I mean I am no idiot and I can't keep up with who married who etc. No offense to any Mormons out there but I doubt a lot of them would frequent the board anyway ;) Anyway the guy also wrote "Into the Wild", also good. He made a good point that it just seems easier to debunk this religion as it doesn't have the luxury of history that other religions do.
    It is awesome. My grandmother includes the subscription in my Christmas gift every year. :)

It is an interesting book. It is about the founding of the Mormon church( I am in NO way religious) so part of me is like WTF?? how can people believe this ?? :eek: Then again people think I am crazy for my PJ trips.. my sister said I was in a cult :p So perhaps the book isn't about the mainstream LDS but the polygamy and stuff is just INSANE. I mean I am no idiot and I can't keep up with who married who etc. No offense to any Mormons out there but I doubt a lot of them would frequent the board anyway ;) Anyway the guy also wrote "Into the Wild", also good. He made a good point that it just seems easier to debunk this religion as it doesn't have the luxury of history that other religions do.
    aw what a lovely gift!

i don't know much about the mormon church, it sounds interesting, if anything to make me feel better about seeing PJ everywhere :D haha
    aw what a lovely gift!

i don't know much about the mormon church, it sounds interesting, if anything to make me feel better about seeing PJ everywhere :D haha

It really is :) My gram is a sweet woman.. has some peculiar ideas from time to time but who doesn't??

I am interested in religions(not in joining any, mind you ;) ) but they do interest me. So many things I find fascinating in the world. OMG am I high?? :eek: I don't know WHAT is wrong with me tonight :o

Just don't drink the Kool-Aid, chiqui.
    i always read religious stuff for some reason....that book sounds interesting....the new season of Big Love , a show about that pretty much , starts again soon...
    It really is :) My gram is a sweet woman.. has some peculiar ideas from time to time but who doesn't??

I am interested in religions(not in joining any, mind you ;) ) but they do interest me. So many things I find fascinating in the world. OMG am I high?? :eek: I don't know WHAT is wrong with me tonight :o

Just don't drink the Kool-Aid, chiqui.
    i can't say anything against peculiar....i've been called that myself haha

and i know what you mean, it is fascinating stuff. i grew up catholic so i did my time already lol but yes, there is SO much stuff out there in the world. you can be open to learning about things yet still keeping true to yourself :)

now i'm imagining that big ass pitcher of kool-aid busting thru the door :D

i think it's a full moon tonite....god knows i'm feeling loopy haha
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,283
    Silly boys :p

It is a ball of bath stuff and when you drop it in the water it fizzes and sometimes there are petals and stuff in it. Very lovely. Do men know nothing about a decent bath? :confused::p

Well I suppose I should go enjoy those clean sheets I have gone on so much about :rolleyes: :p

Baths are disgusting!
    Sitting a pool of my own filth...no thanks!!

It's all about the shower.
    i can't say anything against peculiar....i've been called that myself haha

and i know what you mean, it is fascinating stuff. i grew up catholic so i did my time already lol but yes, there is SO much stuff out there in the world. you can be open to learning about things yet still keeping true to yourself :)

now i'm imagining that big ass pitcher of kool-aid busting thru the door :D

i think it's a full moon tonite....god knows i'm feeling loopy haha

Me too...more than once :p

Just because religion isn't for me doesn't mean I can't learn about it or respect that either. As Ben Harper says "if you are causing no harm then you are alright with me " I grew up in a family that was somewhat religious and I just never really got it plus this may sound terrible but I was always bored to tears :eek: So whatever floats your boat.

LMFAO at the thought of the Kool Aid pitcher... ahh the 80's

Must be the full moon!

MCA, I do SHOWER. but I have a bath to relax.
    i always read religious stuff for some reason....that book sounds interesting....the new season of Big Love , a show about that pretty much , starts again soon...

I have never heard of Big Love? :confused: Is it reality based? I don't watch anything that is reality based. Unless you count documentaries :)

But yes very interesting to read about the varying religions
    its on the movie network....its not a reality show if thats what you mean...its all fictional but its pretty much about the LDS faction in Utah i believe....
    its on the movie network....its not a reality show if thats what you mean...its all fictional but its pretty much about the LDS faction in Utah i believe....

Oh now I remember it.. an HBO type thing right? I don't have the movie network. Sounds pretty interesting. I have heard really good things about Jesus Camp.
    actually yes i think it is an HBO show....its pretty much all TMN is good for is the series they have....
  • I got some Pima cotton 400 count sheets the other week for a steal...only $35. They feel like heaven...I just want to stretch out and never leave the bed.

400 you say? Beats my 360 set...and that sounds like an absolutely fantastic idea btw... ;)

Gotta get that memory foam as well...the firm stuff....sink right in... it's fantastic
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • roarroar Posts: 1,116
    I LOVE the smell of my bleached sheets.

mmmm!
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    I just love 'em. I know I started a thread about this many moons ago but I just love the feeling. I am puttering around cleaning and I put some clean sheets on my bed. It is a little ritual of mine. I simply cannot get into a clean bed without having had a bath. I came home one night from being out and was quite tipsy/tired and slept on top of my bed so I wouldn't get into the sheets :o .. I have some little quirks but hey they make me ME!!

I think May is going to be MUCH better than stupid old April was :D:D

I like to make sheets dirty & then I like to wash them :)
    NERDS!
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    I love hanging my sheets to dry outside on a nice sunny day. :)
  • _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    OH, I love clean sheets. Especially when they've been dried on the line.
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Oh, The Irony!

A high count thread about sheets with a high thread count!
    I like to make sheets dirty & then I like to wash them :)

As long as you wash them after ;)

Yes sheets dried on the line.. the best.
  • I just hung my sheets out on the line.

looking forward to the clean sheet feeling later.

also, anyone else like turning the pillow over so you get the cold side? ;)