Options

-The 2007 Seattle Seahawks Thread-

Comments

• Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    was it me or did anyone else hear even flow after the PAT

I've heard PJ, Foo Fighters, and AIC so far....after Seahawks scores.
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    sennin wrote:
    I've heard PJ, Foo Fighters, and AIC so far....after Seahawks scores.

imagine that! i'm still waiting to hear some "baby got back"...
  • Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    Seattle is running the ball well but they keep abandoning it so they can throw it all over the place in horrible weather with the lead. I don't get it. Seems to me if you run the ball you can kill the clock.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    L
    O
    F
    A
    !

3 times!
  • Options
    seems like feeley had a favorite reciever today, but he was on the other side of the ball hahahahahaha.
  • Options
    Seahawks Stadium is loud.
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Almost time to kick some Cardinal ass!!!!!
  • Options
    SEA 31
    AZ 12 (w/ 6 false starts)
  • Options
    well cardinals could win this week seeing how the refs gave them the game against the browns last week.

what is the average false starts in seattle? didnt they say a few weeks ago like 2-3 per game?

i want to seattle run the ball this week. but a win is a win.
  • Options
    well cardinals could win this week seeing how the refs gave them the game against the browns last week.

what is the average false starts in seattle? didnt they say a few weeks ago like 2-3 per game?

i want to seattle run the ball this week. but a win is a win.

I think we're at 72 since Qwest since 2002. The next best is 52 in Minnesota.

There were 25 in Qwest in 2005....including the infamous game where the Giants jumped the gun 11 times!
  • Options
    booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    that false start thing is a joke!!!
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,151
    sennin wrote:

Probably just a bitter Beagles fan who is still reeling from the amazing chemistry Lofa and Feely were able to develop in the last game ......Lofa was definitely Feely go to go guy in the clutch!!! :p
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    yeah it's pretty gay! it's like if fans were to count miss free throws at a basketball game because they wave their ballons so much better than every other city. And almost as stupid as "Beagles", not even close to funny or original. yes i'm still very mush upset about last weeks loss. we really needed that win.
  • Options
    I am ready to rack up some more false starts on the Cards tomorrow!!

I'll be at the game.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

Hawks 37
    Cards 21
  • Options
    booomm11 wrote:
    yeah it's pretty gay! it's like if fans were to count miss free throws at a basketball game because they wave their ballons so much better than every other city. And almost as stupid as "Beagles", not even close to funny or original. yes i'm still very mush upset about last weeks loss. we really needed that win.

Yeah, Carl Malone choked because of us too. I love it! :D
  • Options
    12th Man, are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!?!?!
  • Options
    Off to the game!

I can't promise anything....but we're going to go for a record 12 false starts today!

GO HAWKS!
  • Options
    sennin wrote:
    Yeah, Carl Malone choked because of us too. I love it! :D

sorry, but you guys will never be a sports town! Aren't the Sonics moving?
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    booomm11 wrote:

If you're trying to torment the city about it's unfortunate lack of championships, then you're just preaching to the choir. We know.

Seattle has NFL football, MLB baseball, NBA basketball (with MLS soccer to replace it in 2009). That's more than most cities can say...and it's a great place for real fans to get to experience pro sports in our little corner of the world.

A more accurate statement would be that Seattle is not the biggest spectator sports town. We're an average market, due to the fact that so many people split their time between actively participating in recreational sports and the big spectator sports.

Go Seahawks! It's been a fun game to watch thus far.
  • Options
    3 picks for Trufant!!!!!

BIG, BIG win for the Hawks!!!!

4th straight NFC West champions!!!

Lots more work left to be done!!!!
  • Options
    booomm11 wrote:

Sounds like a bitter fan who's team isn't going to THIS years playoffs.

Don't worry spring training is coming up.....goodluck Phil's!
  • Options
    The playoff stage is set!

1:30pm, Saturday, Seahawks Stadium.....vs. Washington

Can't wait!
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    sennin wrote:
    The playoff stage is set!

1:30pm, Saturday, Seahawks Stadium.....vs. Washington

Can't wait!

this is going to be a good game.

i think Collins gets rattled though!!!

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    this is going to be a good game.

i think Collins gets rattled though!!!

It will be so loud that Collins will piss himself. He may think he knows....but he has no idea.
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    sennin wrote:
    It will be so loud that Collins will piss himself. He may think he knows....but he has no idea.

haha, yea...

i think he might play as bad as his bro has at times....i'm thinking 2 ints and 8 sacks.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    I think you'll remember that the skins played there 2 years ago, they will know what to expect. A good friend of mine is a seahawks fan, so i have no ill will.

I think the Skins make a game of it due to their D. So, if they are lucky they squeak by.

24-17 Skins
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • Options
    I think you'll remember that the skins played there 2 years ago, they will know what to expect. A good friend of mine is a seahawks fan, so i have no ill will.

I think the Skins make a game of it due to their D. So, if they are lucky they squeak by.

24-17 Skins

Tom Collins didn't play. (...and yes, I know his name is Kerry.....errrr....Todd) He'll be smacked in the mouth all day long.

The Skins came in with a 6 game winning streak, and had won a playoff game to Tampa the week prior.

Still....Washington is a good team. A bit scary with the emotional situation that they're in.

But....The Seahawks don't lose at home very often.

24-9 Seahawks.
  • Options
    Damn straight!! The 12th Man will be in full effect - believe it!!

We beat the skins 2 years ago - we can do it again.

Skins 14
    Hawks 31
  • Options
    Please tell me that wasn't clone speak. (Jim Rome)

It's the NFC, and I just don't seee anyone as all that good. Plus I have an east coast bias. So I just don't see the big gap in talent between the 2 teams, and spare me the 12th man. If that was really the big deal the seahawks and the Chiefs would be in nearly every Super Bowl. I think the Skins defense plus the Sean Taylor emotion carries the day. of course I am a Skins fan.

if not? No biggie. I like Seattle, and will wish them luck in beating the Cowboys and Packers.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.