Options

-The 2007 Seattle Seahawks Thread-

senninsennin Posts: 2,146
edited October 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
2007 Scheldue, dates are unknown at this time.

Home
Arizona
San Francisco
St. Louis
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Chicago

Away
Arizona
San Francisco
St.Louis
Atlanta
Carolina
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Philadelphia
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    um its kinda early for this no?
  • Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    sennin wrote:

Home

Baltimore

Well, you're already 0-1
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    culot4 wrote:
    Well, you're already 0-1

So what you're really saying is that the Seahawks will go 15-1????

I'll take that! Thanks!
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,150
    Looks like some interesting home games - New Orleans, Baltimore, Cincinnati,
    Chicago.....may just have to make the drive down and catch one this year.
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    geezus...the probowl hasn't even been played

personally i'm trying to forget the patriots for a while
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    The Pats can think about that first round draft pick they got from Seattle for Deion Branch. I still think that was a dumb move on Seattle's part.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    culot4 wrote:
    The Pats can think about that first round draft pick they got from Seattle for Deion Branch. I still think that was a dumb move on Seattle's part.

Yeah, I'm unsure about that move too. And the fact that we overpaid for Burrelson.
  • Options
    That whole thing with Burleson was just to get back at the Vikings for the offer sheet they gave to Hutchinson. I don't know how much guaranteed money Burleson is getting, but it is a hell of a lot for a guy who fields kicks.
  • Options
    culot4 wrote:
    That whole thing with Burleson was just to get back at the Vikings for the offer sheet they gave to Hutchinson. I don't know how much guaranteed money Burleson is getting, but it is a hell of a lot for a guy who fields kicks.

I really hope he works out, he's a great kick returner.....I hope he shows up more as a reciever though....and earn his money!

Aside from that, he sounds like a standup guy, and gives great interviews....for all that's worth. :p
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    sennin wrote:

Home
    Arizona
    San Francisco
    St. Louis
    New Orleans
    Tampa Bay
    Baltimore
    Cincinnati
    Chicago

Away
    Arizona
    San Francisco
    St.Louis
    Atlanta
    Carolina
    Cleveland
    Pittsburgh
    Philadelphia

the road to the Super Bowl is a little bit tougher this time...
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    culot4 wrote:

excellent... thanks for the reminder!!

although i would of preferred branch on the team this year
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    No clue where the franchise tag will land.
  • Options
    What might receiver Darrell Jackson return in a trade? The Seattle Seahawks plan to find out.

The decision to shop Jackson stems from a long-simmering contract dispute and lingering distrust over the handling of a 2005 knee injury, sources have said.

While the organization does not consider the relationship beyond repair, the team would prefer to trade him for a draft choice.
  • Options
    PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,014
    i hope to see them in philly. i have yet to see a football game in person and seattle is playing near, so ill have to try to get tickets.
  • Options
    Dieon Grant = Seahawk
  • Options
    releesemereleeseme Posts: 387
    Deon Grant = TN. VOL
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
  • Options
    So what do 'hawk fans think of the Kerney and Grant pickups? Seems like they are going in the right direction with the pieces they are adding.
  • Options
    I think we've made some really nice pickups.....but I'm still worried about TE.

We missed out on a couple of higher profile TE's.....and I don't think the big wigs are too high on keeping Steven's around. So, I'm not sure what's going to happen.
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Well, it is almost that time of the year again to talk football....more importantly 'Hawks football.

I hope that our O-line is much improved this year and that Matt and Shaun and the rest of the team can be injury-free!!!
  • Options
    http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/seahawks/story/118838.html

Hawks set to begin Kirkland camp

RYAN DIVISH; The News Tribune
    Published: July 26th, 2007 01:00 AM

For the first time since 1997, the Seattle Seahawks will open a training camp in some place other than Cheney, on the campus of Eastern Washington University.

When rookies and quarterbacks report today, they will be making the much shorter trip to Northwest University in Kirkland, instead of the long trek east.

The remainder of players will report on Saturday with the first official workout slated for Sunday morning at 8:45.

Of the 20 rookies listed on the training camp roster and scheduled to report today, only cornerback Josh Wilson, a second-round draft pick, and defensive end Baraka Atkins, a fourth-round selection, remain unsigned. It is unlikely that Wilson will have a protracted holdout, while it is rumored that Atkins and the Seahawks have agreed on terms of a contract and will sign it soon. Wilson, along with recently-signed third-round pick Brandon Mebane, a defensive tackle, figure to vie for immediate playing time.

The Seahawks have five quarterbacks listed on the training camp roster. Joining starter Matt Hasselbeck, backup Seneca Wallace and last-year’s third-stringer David Greene will be free agent signees Erik Meyer and Derek Devine. Meyer, a former Eastern Washington standout, was signed after a solid showing in NFL Europa where he set a season record for completion percentage (68.6), completing 140 of 240 passes for 1,604 yards and 13 touchdowns.

The change of training camp venues came about largely because of the Seahawks’ once-scheduled exhibition game to be played in China and the travel logistics that came with it.

However, the “China Bowl” was rescheduled for August of 2009. Still, there was never a discussion of returning to Cheney this fall, particularly with the Seahawks moving into their new Renton practice facility in 2008, where future camps will be held.

It’s not the first time the Seahawks have used the Kirkland facility for training camp. They held camp there from 1986 to 1996, after leaving Cheney the first time. As in the past, the Seahawks also will use Northwest University’s dorms and cafeteria.

While the summer heat and long trip over the mountains made camp in Cheney difficult for players and staff, one of the redeeming features was the ability for Hawks fans to watch practices.

That won’t be possible in Kirkland. Because of limited space around the practice field, the workouts will be closed to the public. The only time fans will be able to see the team practice will be on Aug. 8, when it hosts a free, open practice at Husky Stadium.

The Seahawks will hold their annual intrasquad scrimmage on Aug. 4 at Seattle Memorial Stadium. Admission will be charged with proceeds going to TEAM Seattle Athletics.

dates to remember

Today: Seahawks rookies, quarterbacks report

Saturday: All other Seahawks players report

Sunday: First workout

Aug. 4: Intrasquad scrimmage (Memorial Stadium)

Aug. 8: Morning practice, Husky Stadium (open to public)

Aug. 12: Exhibition game: Seattle at San Diego

Aug. 18: Exhibition game: Seattle at Green Bay

Aug. 25: Exhibition game: Minnesota at Seattle

Aug. 28: Roster cut to 75 players

Aug. 30: Exhibition game: Oakland at Seattle

Sept. 1: Roster cut to 53 players

Sept. 9: Season opener: Tampa Bay at Seattle
  • Options
    WAY ahead of you aNiMaL! :p
  • Options
    sennin wrote:
    WAY ahead of you aNiMaL! :p
    You certainly were.

I will ask Kat to merge mine into your. (that sounds kind kinky - don't get excited!)
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    You certainly were.

I will ask Kat to merge mine into your. (that sounds kind kinky - don't get excited!)

:eek:

:p

I think we should just merge all the threads in to this one.

GO HAWKS!
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    Kaw!
  • Options
    'Hawks on Sunday Night Football tonight in San Diego for an exhibition game on NBC.
  • Options
    Matt and the rest of the opening startes looked great out there. Drove down the field like they knew what they were doing.

Seneca got into a little trouble, but nothing they couldn't get through. Sweet touchdown pass at the end.
  • Options
    Not a bad way to start out the pre-season!
  • Options
    I'll be at tonights pre-season game against the Vikings.