The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    about the rio stuff i just say it´s never enough to do soemething vs racists you allways can act !!!
    about the Wc and goin around here they just should kliensmann do what he wonna do end of the story...
    i am just sick about thoose comments from everybody ....

i am just glad allready when the WC is over!!!

gonna watch rapid bukarest vs hamburg now in hamburg but i didn´t get a ticket:(:( so i just drink my beer and watch it @home ....go hamburg you have to win basta
    is boro playing today too?

about rvd should he go !!!:p

and o´shea why is he leaving mmmhhh ...

Don't count on it! Rapid is a better team then the most people think!
  • karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    Klumpie wrote:

Yeah we had to learn that the hard way.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Sky Sports News understands that Rafa Benitez has signed a contract extension with Liverpool.

The Reds boss is believed to have ended speculation as to his future by setting the seal on a new three-year extension to his existing contract.

Real Madrid were reportedly hoping to tempt Benitez back to Spain, although those ambitions now look to have been thwarted.

Reports emanating from Spanish sources say that the tactician has now agreed to stay at Anfield until 2010
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Sky Sports News understands that Rafa Benitez has signed a contract extension with Liverpool.

The Reds boss is believed to have ended speculation as to his future by setting the seal on a new three-year extension to his existing contract.

Real Madrid were reportedly hoping to tempt Benitez back to Spain, although those ambitions now look to have been thwarted.

Reports emanating from Spanish sources say that the tactician has now agreed to stay at Anfield until 2010

Congratulaions. I believe he wanted investment promisis for 50 million or so, guess you can look forward to Dirk Kuijt and Aurelio after all.
    Congratulaions. I believe he wanted investment promisis for 50 million or so, guess you can look forward to Dirk Kuijt and Aurelio after all.
    yeh perhaps he got his money!
    i can only hope..next season the fans want the title back..not another top 3 position.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:

Good coach. I hope for you and Liverpool, that they will buy some good players and make Liverpool the champion of the PL next year.
    Yeah we had to learn that the hard way.

Feyenoord played also REALLY BAD in that match.
    Hamburg lead 1-0
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    Klumpie wrote:

let´s get lauth ...benny made a goal so we need 2-3 more and they can do it the crowed is so fantastic!!!oh i am real sad i can´t be there...
    Klumpie wrote:
    Good coach. I hope for you and Liverpool, that they will buy some good players and make Liverpool the champion of the PL next year.
    yeh..hes good..but abit negative at times with tactics..and he takes too long to make substitutions.
    today is a must win game as well..so yeh..cant wait for the game!
    YNWA

YNWA
    yea barbarez yea hsv is leading now 2:0 ....
    yea barbarez yea hsv is leading now 2:0 ....

Good for you and Hamburg, hope they will get through.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Good for you and Hamburg, hope they will get through.

:):) i hope so much ok...than next match vdv can not play bec. of the yellow card :( but hey first we have to win this !!!Another 45 minutes but with this crowed behind no chance for rapid!!!
    demel will be out i think ...he isn´t that fit as i heard...
    :):) i hope so much ok...than next match vdv can not play bec. of the yellow card :( but hey first we have to win this !!!Another 45 minutes but with this crowed behind no chance for rapid!!!
    demel will be out i think ...he isn´t that fit as i heard...

But if rapid will score, you have to make again 2 goals. Don't let that happen.
    Raffie will take his rest for the WC :D
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    Owen insists he is 'happy' at St James' Park

Newcastle striker Michael Owen has laughed off Steven Gerrard's pleas for him to 'come

The 26-year-old, who became the Magpies' record signing when he completed a £17million move from Real Madrid last summer, has been touted as a possible target for former club Liverpool and Manchester United.

Gerrard added to the debate at the weekend when he admitted he would love to see his England team-mate back at Anfield, although Owen has played down his comments.

'Stevie has said they need a striker, or that they need to score more goals,' he said. 'He's a good friend of mine, so I'd expect him to say `Michael Owen's a good player' because I'd say the same about him.
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
    are west ham playing today in the fa cup vs bolton?
    Klumpie wrote:
    But if rapid will score, you have to make again 2 goals. Don't let that happen.
    Raffie will take his rest for the WC :D

our deffence won´t sleep i pray but hey they are like cupboards :D
    anyone from england?

English kids are technically inferior, claims Brooking

Sir Trevor Brooking has claimed that young English footballers lag behind their foreign counterparts - forcing Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger to import rather than use domestic talent.

Wenger was heavily criticised for fielding an entirely foreign squad in the recent Champions League fixture against Real Madrid as the Gunners sealed their place in the quarter-finals.

West Ham counterpart Alan Pardew was particularly vociferous but Football Association director of football development Brooking believes Wenger's hands are tied.

'I'm sure Arsene Wenger would love a team of Englishmen, but his priority is a successful side, regardless of nationality,' Brooking told the Daily Mail.

'My challenge as director of football development is to lead a programme of skills development in our young generation that makes clubs look locally first when searching for talented, technically-accomplished players.

'The harsh fact is that many clubs feel our teenage hopefuls are a long way behind the technical skills of their European counterparts.

'Although, thankfully, there are some notable exceptions, I have to agree with the overall judgement that we have some major catching-up to rectify this problem.

'Only around 40% of first-team players in the Premiership are English, as compared to around 65% of Spanish players in La Liga, for example,' said the former England international.

'With an overall population of nearly 16 million people, I do not believe we are producing the depth of talent we should and I would like to make competition for places that much harder.'

inappropriate post.

oh oh 100 boro and roma fans began a big fight ...
    are west ham playing today in the fa cup vs bolton?

yeah, they are. have not started yet.

inappropriate post.

oh noooooooo atuba made a misstake i think so now everthing open again 2:1 ....come on hamburg goal ...sweets if you don´t hear anything from me i got a heartattack:D
    brhf9 wrote:
    yeah, they are. have not started yet.

ok i saw that!!!So how high is the chance that west ham win? i hope it´s high:D
    sorry i need a brak from the hsv match i am dying if they loose...
    oh oh 100 boro and roma fans began a big fight ...

i read that one of the roma thugs was wielding an axe. a f***ing axe.

this is silly man, i can't stand these suckers.

root for your team, even pick up on the other but violence is not accepted.

never...

inappropriate post.

our little angel goal!!!!!van de vart wooooooooohoooooooo 3:1 there is pepper now in the match
    brhf9 wrote:

never...

These type of people fuck up the game every where. I wish they'd go of to a warzone and I don't know fight there untill none remaince.

Our am I being to harsh
    our little angel goal!!!!!van de vart wooooooooohoooooooo 3:1 there is pepper now in the match

Raphael. scored again? Lucky you.
    brhf9 wrote:

never...

this sh...has nothing to do in foothball !!!never ...hope such won´t happen while wc!!!!
    just a trow in our women won vs USA 4:3 in the algarve cup !!!!!
    the hsv match is now really oh ...
    Raphael. scored again? Lucky you.

yeap but it´s his first goal here ...first lauth
    than barbarez and now him!!!:)
    10 minutes left and we need a 4th goal!!!!!