The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Hampel,Änis Ben-Hatira,Troche ,Viktor Maier etc.

OK
  • karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    Klumpie wrote:
    Tardelli comes to PSV, Beasley will leave to ManC

Yes, but what about the rest? I just read that Westerhof thinks that he has now done what was needed. I would like a replacement for Ooijer.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
    Yes, but what about the rest? I just read that Westerhof thinks that he has now done what was needed. I would like a replacement for Ooijer.

Kromkamp will come to PSV. And yes, we need a replacement for Ooijer.
  • Any fans of ACM on here? wondered if there's any truth that Johann Vogel has signed to Valencia
    Any fans of ACM on here? wondered if there's any truth that Johann Vogel has signed to Valencia

No he signed for Sevilla
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    What is berater?
    adviser
  • DercheefDercheef Posts: 732
    oh no:
    Danijel Ljuboja from vfb to hsv i am not happy with that .on loan with an option to buy(i guess this was a panic loan/buy)
    to bad but we never get internatioal ...not like that:(:(
    but hey i will support my club for sure;):)

hsv for ever!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why aren't you happy with that? Ljuboja is definetly better then Lauth or Guererro
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
    Dercheef wrote:
    Why aren't you happy with that? Ljuboja is definetly better then Lauth or Guererro

i don´t like him ....i would be happier with gomez (but maybe next time)
    well we will see but it´s hard to work with him and he is a diva i think ...and money is all for him as it seems but we will see ...better than lauth maybe but better than guererro mhh
    as i said if he wears the raute he belongs to us and i will support him and the whole team ;)
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    What the **** I ust read that Tevez said that both he and Macherano have signed for Westham. I don't know if that is true but I am shocked.;eek;.
    Westham will have some team if it is true.

AWESOME! :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • DercheefDercheef Posts: 732
    i don´t like him ....i would be happier with gomez (but maybe next time)
    well we will see but it´s hard to work with him and he is a diva i think ...and money is all for him as it seems but we will see ...better than lauth maybe but better than guererro mhh
    as i said if he wears the raute he belongs to us and i will support him and the whole team ;)
    I understand what you mean with him being a diva. I just think that the HSV needed another good striker since Lauth haven't played quite well for a few years now and Guererro need obviously some extra time.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
    Dercheef wrote:
    I understand what you mean with him being a diva. I just think that the HSV needed another good striker since Lauth haven't played quite well for a few years now and Guererro need obviously some extra time.

i belive so ...that´s true we need another good striker but i am not sure if he is really the one but now it´s done and we ´ve to see ....well i am really nervous about the 13 sept.if they can play together and beeing a team than maybe we are able to beat arsenal?? who knows ...but first comes on the 9th stuttgarter kickers(dfb pokal)
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Klumpie wrote:
    I always want to see pretty girls ;):D

dank u, u bent zoet..

i think :D
    what? Giuseppe Rossi is on loan to newcastle til january ..it doesn´t make sence??
    HAMBURG TAKE LJUBOJA ON LOAN

Hamburg have come to the rescue of Serbia striker Danijel Ljuboja by taking him on loan until the end of the season, with a view to a permanent move.

The 27-year-old was dropped to the VfB Stuttgart amateur side only weeks after arriving for two million euros (£1.3m) from Paris St Germain.

After impressing while on loan during the second half of last season, the Swabian club took their option to sign the frontman after he netted eight times in 26 games.

However, Ljuboja demanded his wages be doubled and was subsequently dropped from the first team and ordered to train with the reserves.

Hamburg, who on Wednesday completed the signing of Argentina defender Juan Pablo Sorin, have now offered him a return to the Bundesliga stage by taking him until the end of the campaign.

The deal concludes the Champions League participants' search for a new forward, and Ljuboja will go straight into contention for a place alongside the Bundesliga's early top-scorer Boubacar Sanogo.

Meanwhile, Stuttgart have also announced that midfielder Mario Carevic will be loaned to Hajduk Split.

"In the end, we have found acceptable solutions for all concerned," announced Stuttgart general manager Horst Heldt on the club's website.
  • dkst0426dkst0426 Posts: 523
    What the **** I ust read that Tevez said that both he and Macherano have signed for Westham. I don't know if that is true but I am shocked.;eek;.
    Westham will have some team if it is true.
    It's true, unfortunately. I think I'm going to be sick.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Tevez and that other guy.

"That other guy"? Mascherano is one of the best young midfielders in the world right now. He's much more than just "that other guy."
    dkst0426 wrote:

why sick????
    i myself i am allright that we sign lju (what wwas his name again) ...he is wearing the rhomb now ...so he is a hamburger jung for one year or maybe more...
    Well why would they not be clean? I would have more doubt about it being clean had they gone to Chelsea.
    Because of MSI's connection with West Ham..........and there's a certain Russian oil billionaire who happens to have ties with MSI as well.
    why sick????
    Because United was considered a frontrunner to sign both of them before this development. No offense, but Ljuboja is hardly in the class of a Carlitos or a Mascherano.

Ah well, it's only a loan transfer.......of course, now I'm sure a certain Russian oil billionaire will have something to say about where they end up permanently.
    dkst0426 wrote:
    Because United was considered a frontrunner to sign both of them before this development.

Ah well, it's only a loan transfer.......of course, now I'm sure a certain Russian oil billionaire will have something to say about where they end up permanently.

ok that therm them i was so bussy with hsv that i forget that ...this is a big swatter for united...by the way why the hell is rossi on loan til january?
    by the way why the hell is rossi on loan til january?
    Beats the hell out of me. I can understand wanting him to gain some first-team action in the Premiership, so I guess Sir Alex is counting on the fitness and health of Saha, Smith, Solskjaer, and Rooney.
    dkst0426 wrote:
    Beats the hell out of me. I can understand wanting him to gain some first-team action in the Premiership, so I guess Sir Alex is counting on the fitness and health of Saha, Smith, Solskjaer, and Rooney.

hopefully that´s enough ...or what? sometimes i can´t understand what is ferguson doin?
    dkst0426 wrote:

Yes I can imagine that you would be, being a diehard Manu fan. I wonder what they will do now with inly a few hours left adn all their signing plans that have gone up in smoke. I had heard they were also intersted in signing Reo-Coker. Maybe that will happen now that the Hammers have Macherano.
    ok that therm them i was so bussy with hsv that i forget that ...this is a big swatter for united...by the way why the hell is rossi on loan til january?

Normally I would understand that move, given the circumstances it is a bit weird .
    dank u, u bent zoet..

i think :D

Dank u, u bent lief ;):D
    OK, it's official:

Kluivert signed a 2 year deal with PSV
    Kromkamp signed a 5 year deal with PSV
  • evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    the two Argentinians have signed permanent deals with West Ham.

what a bit of business that is. hats off to the hammers!!
    Hail Hail
    Normally I would understand that move, given the circumstances it is a bit weird .

yes indeed it is wired but hey if reo -cocker join united that would be cool:D
    Klumpie wrote:
    OK, it's official:

Kluivert signed a 2 year deal with PSV
    Kromkamp signed a 5 year deal with PSV

Yup and Donk will not join PSV.

I hope that either Zaki or/and Tardelli comes as well. Personally I have a stronger feeling with Zaki, but that is based on that one goal and what I read about the reputation of Tardelli.
    yes indeed it is wired but hey if reo -cocker join united that would be cool:D

I Thought you were a Hammer's fan?