The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Klumpie wrote:
    ManU don't need other players, what they need is a new coach.
    And maybe a good midfielder and defender.
    they need a new manager and midfielders badly.
    especially if they don't buck up in the midfield department..i don't see them challenging for anything again next season.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    and by the way huth didn´t play for chelsea ...so he could have been in dortmund but bec. of a good loooking a...,.he wasn´t aloud too ...
    he looked very unhappy on the bench yesterday lol..
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Bayern Munchen still try to sign MvBommel of Barcelona.
    Rummenigge said it's a fantastic midfielder and a great personality.
    This is the player we need and soon we make an offer to Barca.
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    oh i just saw that

chelsea face city in manchester on saturday
    and manu is playing on sunday home ...

that will be rough nights maybe ...:D
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    he looked very unhappy on the bench yesterday lol..

off course ...but it´s his own mess ...everybody said here he should leave
    chelsea and aston villa wanted him back ....
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    hey, just wondering, do you guys play any video football game?

simulation or not?

i used to play 'championship manager' a few years later but now i only hit 'winning eleven'. i am willing to buy 'fifa manager 2006'.

any thoughts?
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
    i don´t play anything of them but maybe one day ....:D
    brhf9 wrote:
    hey, just wondering, do you guys play any video football game?

simulation or not?

i used to play 'championship manager' a few years later but now i only hit 'winning eleven'. i am willing to buy 'fifa manager 2006'.

any thoughts?
    used to play winning eleven alot...now i dont play games anymore unless me friend invites me over.
    last CM i played was 97/98 season lol..

YNWA
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    changing subject...

what about lottar matthaus leaving his coaching job here in brazil to come back to germany?

what i've heard is that he was enjoying his staying here a bit too much.
    (if you know what i mean...).

apparently his wife discovered it and told him to return or the marriage would be over.

have you heard anything about that?
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    brhf9 wrote:
    changing subject...

what about lottar matthaus leaving his coaching job here in brazil to come back to germany?

apparently his wife discovered it and told him to return or the marriage would be over.

apparently he's interested in the hearts job over here, but why anybody would want that job is beyond me!!

by the way, i play pro evolution soccer, and the new football manager and both are very good.
    Hail Hail
    halftime approaching 0-0...
    Darren Bent had the best chance so far.

YNWA
    brhf9 wrote:
    changing subject...

no i didn´t and this guy should stay where ever he wants to but not in germany
    so boro has a replay than ??!!!
    Looser of the week:Robert Huth.....(i think I´m right)
    Anton won´t play vs wigan for him James Collins will be on the pitch....
    i just sarted this:

http://de.360.yahoo.com/cdalig
  • karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    Hiddink has left the builing!
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
    so boro has a replay than ??!!!
    yup..Boro or Charlton will play West Ham next

YNWA
    Hiddink has left the builing!
    yeh just read it on Sky..huge blow for PSV fans

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh just read it on Sky..huge blow for PSV fans

It's a pity, but we saw it coming.

I heard that they want R. Koeman as new coach and Jan Wouters as assistent. I hope this isn't true because this were the 2 baddest coaches of Ajax the last 10 years.
  • danielheyesdanielheyes Posts: 362
    chelsea again,5th time this season................its a fix i tells ya........
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
    chelsea again,5th time this season................its a fix i tells ya........
    10 times in 2 season..lol
    was watching the draw and argh i just knew it was gonna happen.
    ah well..we can beat them..Chelski arent anything special.

YNWA
    Everton is the best team of the EPL in 2006. It will be a though match for Liverpool to win these match.

Ranking 2006
    TEAM Played Points
    1 Everton 10 23
    2 Blackburn 11 22
    3 Liverpool 13 21
    4 Chelsea 10 20
    5 Man. United 9 19
    6 Bolton 10 17
    7 Arsenal 11 17
    8 West Ham 9 16
    9 Tottenham 10 15
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    10 times in 2 season..lol
    was watching the draw and argh i just knew it was gonna happen.
    ah well..we can beat them..Chelski arent anything special.

i now,just sick of the circus that is chelsea!!

they havent been playing that well recently,just hope we can turn them over,another fa cup wouldnt go amiss!!

looking forward to tomorrow though........watching it with a load of blues!! eek!!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
    i now,just sick of the circus that is chelsea!!

they havent been playing that well recently,just hope we can turn them over,another fa cup wouldnt go amiss!!

looking forward to tomorrow though........watching it with a load of blues!! eek!!!
    Chelski have just been embarressing...everytime i watch them play i wonder how they can be running away with the league.

yeh we gotta..i dont mind another goal from the linesman again ;)

oh i cant wait for tomorrow!
    probably gonna be a close game but i think if we get an early goal..we will win comfortably.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Chelski have just been embarressing...everytime i watch them play i wonder how they can be running away with the league.

yeh we gotta..i dont mind another goal from the linesman again ;)

oh i cant wait for tomorrow!
    probably gonna be a close game but i think if we get an early goal..we will win comfortably.

i reckon we should do it.........

see ya back here for post match drunken analysis!!!
    i reckon we should do it.........

see ya back here for post match drunken analysis!!!
    alright man enjoy the game :D
    hopefully we will be celebrating after
    YNWA

YNWA
    The Football Association have confirmed the venues for the FA Cup semi-finals.

Old Trafford and Villa Park have been chosen, with Cardiff's Millennium Stadium being saved for the final itself.

Chelsea versus Liverpool will be at Old Trafford on Saturday April 22, with kick-off at 5:15pm.

The second semi-final will take place the following day at Villa Park and will be live on Sky Sports at 4:00pm.

YNWA
    RED RULES MERSEYSIDE AGAIN!!!!!!
    what made that victory even sweeter was Kewell scoring!! :D
    Sissoko and Alonso were my men of the match.
    what disgusted me was the fans were still singing Gerrard's name when he din do anything to deserve a song today....other players deserve the credit.
    Stevie's 2 yellows were right too imo..ah well..will only miss him for a game.
    great day for us Reds :D
    YNWA

YNWA