Options

DEVIN HESTER?? question for the sports geeks...

124»

Comments

• Options
    Poncier wrote:
    Actually a guy who returns both kickoffs and punts will touch the ball more in an average game than a baseball player will bat.

not a bad point but I'd argue that for a punt or kickoff return to be successful, the entire return team, as well as Hester, has to execute. Baseball is just you vs. the pitcher. also, so many punts are fair caught and Hester in particular isn't kicked to as often as average returners.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    chopitdown wrote:
    damn

Yep, its a snot bubbler.
  • Options
    i will risk all of my message pit posts that he WILL NOT score a touchdown vs the GGGGGG MEN on sunday....punt, kickoff, or receiving

and he will touch the ball
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
  • Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    Jacked up....by kicker Josh Brown!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEQRXzmgEAs

:p
  • Options
    i will risk all of my message pit posts that he WILL NOT score a touchdown vs the GGGGGG MEN on sunday....punt, kickoff, or receiving

and he will touch the ball
    quoting myself here....is this legal?

feagles did the best job of punting today i have ever seen, not too happy about those kicks going out of bounds though....what the hell tynes

AND HOW ABOUT THAT DROPPED PASS....Chi would have won if he caught that ball. he should have backpeddled and called a fair catch
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more