Comments

• LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    strep. sucks balls. can't shake it.

make up your mind....suck or shake...:D
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Linda wrote:
    make up your mind....suck or shake...:D

oh baby i wish i could!!! :) been one week now. and i'll now add 'it blows!'
    I love to turn you on
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    oh baby i wish i could!!! :) been one week now. and i'll now add 'it blows!'

just fuck it baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    i'm not happy yet.....
    Linda wrote:
    just fuck it baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

strep throat? that's some gymnastics right there! anyway, for thread integrity, it is not made my day. or the previous 7.
    I love to turn you on
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    sleeping in until 10 AM and then feeling uninspired until 2 o'clock
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    ~My frenz going to disneyland without me to see the fireworks KNOWING fireworks are my FAVORITE and we were suppost to go together.

~still being alone on an earthquake filled day.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    Spending hours doing "phone chores" (tracking down mail that never came, dealing with insurance information, etc)

Running down to the southside of chicago to see Harrison's swim observation at camp because his mom couldn't make it, and she asked me to go and make sure he knew someone cared, and when I got there, no kids showed up, and I found out that he was on a field trip to the zoo.. Ugh.. thanks for the long drive to the southside for no reason.
  • HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    Missing someone...badly :(
    Nice to know you.
    Riding home in the back of a police car.
    I love to turn you on
  • HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    Riding home in the back of a police car.

YIKES. What happened?
    Nice to know you.
    HOOKER wrote:
    YIKES. What happened?

car was not re-registered by my idiot wife. i got pulled over on the way home last night. towed the thing away. wife didn't answer the phone when i called. stuck in the middle of nowhere with no way to get home. cop gave me a lift.

i had to ride in the back.

beyond pissed.
    I love to turn you on
  • comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    car was not re-registered by my idiot wife. i got pulled over on the way home last night. towed the thing away. wife didn't answer the phone when i called. stuck in the middle of nowhere with no way to get home. cop gave me a lift.

beyond pissed.
    omg! :( I'm so sorry! I would be FUMING!
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
    omg! :( I'm so sorry! I would be FUMING!

Yaaaaa - fuming is about right!!!!!!!!!

On another note...can't be said enough...a pleasure meeting you and zoso in hartford, although it was quite brief.
    I love to turn you on
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691

beyond pissed.

Yikes!!!

I would be pissed!
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091

beyond pissed.
    That seems really harsh for just not being registered!!!! there must be something else--tickets on the vehicle maybe??
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    Lizard wrote:
    That seems really harsh for just not being registered!!!! there must be something else--tickets on the vehicle maybe??

that does sound really harsh. i got pulled over in September because my registration had expired in April. i just got a ticket and had to go to court. it was thrown out and all i had to pay was court costs.

what did not make my day - selfish people and people with no manners
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    Yaaaaa - fuming is about right!!!!!!!!!

On another note...can't be said enough...a pleasure meeting you and zoso in hartford, although it was quite brief.
    It was great to finally meet you too! Nice to finally put a face to the name :)

Anyway you could use this whole thing to your advantage? (ie. reciprocation) ;)
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Fucked up people..............a best friend at that!! :mad: and :(

That is what has NOT MADE MY DAY.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    my financial situation rearing its ugly head when I contemplate seeing Nine Inch Nails in Toronto on Tuesday
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    smarchee wrote:
    my financial situation rearing its ugly head when I contemplate seeing Nine Inch Nails in Toronto on Tuesday

But they are BRILLIANT... buy two tix and I will fly in to see them again.. LOL :p

That sucks though...plus I can relate I have been living the good ol' life the past few weeks :eek: and now I am going away this weekend. Need to reign it in a bit :o
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    this little fly that keeps buzzing around my head and landing on me. Everytime he lands on me, I think how many pieces of shit did you land on before me?
    and he looks like one of those big blue shit eating flies too!
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Cocaine_NosejobCocaine_Nosejob Posts: 1,744
    I was walking into Tim Horton's today and there was a women walking in after me. She wasn't right behind me, but she was close enough that I would have been an asshole not to hold the door open for her...so I did..and upon her entering the store she shoots me a dirty look and said "I hate it when people hold doors open for me. It makes me feel like I have to rush and I hate rushing." She then proceeds to cut in front of me in line and short changes the person working the counter.
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    I was walking into Tim Horton's today and there was a women walking in after me. She wasn't right behind me, but she was close enough that I would have been an asshole not to hold the door open for her...so I did..and upon her entering the store she shoots me a dirty look and said "I hate it when people hold doors open for me. It makes me feel like I have to rush and I hate rushing." She then proceeds to cut in front of me in line and short changes the person working the counter.
    thats the first time I heard of a woman complaining about holding a door open....the nerve!
    Karma is a bitch though.
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651

this is why i hate people sometimes. she could've just told you to go on, that's what i do when i don't feel like rushing. :rolleyes:

it doesn't make my day that now i have a stomach ache :(
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Last minute concert plans...worry...cellphone hijacking...worry...lack of excuses...worry...uncertainty...shitty house offers...threatening relapse...bailing yet again...dead birds...fucked up sleep patterns...no job...thesis weighing on my shoulders...booking a fucking expensive flight...worry...needing a haircut...missing someone...oh and worry.
    Yeah it's a lot...but it's been a shitty day, everything has been on my mind:(
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    Not getting the response I hoped for.
    your light's reflected now
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    self centered, mindless TWATS!!!!! :mad:
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    That somebody where I work at is a thief.
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    the new tpbm is locked again :(
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
    That somebody where I work at is a thief.

I hate thieves :mad:

My leftovers not being so good...did not make my day! Now I want to snack :o