what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    So yesterday, the little boy I take care of, gets off the camp bus crying hysterically. So I get down to be face to face with him, and I'm like "WHATS WRONG!?!?" and this older boy comes up to me, and laughs at Harrison and yells, "you're loser kid peed his pants!!!!!!!!"

And I was like.. "!!!!!!" So Harrison is hysterical, and this kid is laughing, and I get up and I'm like "Look kid, its none of your business.. why don't you stop laughing and grow the hell up before I make you pee your pants" So the kid looks scared and backs away slowly.. and then I put Harrison in the car ASAP to get him out of the situation and start to try to figure out what on earth is going on.

So turns out, while they were waiting for the bus to pick them up at camp to pick them up, he had to pee really badly, so he asked the bus counselor to take him to the bathroom before the bus came, and the counselor said no, that he couldn't, and to hold it. And Harrison begged him because it was an emergency, and the guy said no, so Harrison had an accident in front of all the kids waiting for the bus, and they proceeded to ridicule him for 40 mins all the way home on the bus for being a "loser" and a "baby" and "being gross"...

I'M LIVID! Who won't take a 6 year old to the bathroom. How is a 6 year old supposed to hold it for 40 + mins when its already an emergency.. You think I'm pissed... just imagine how it went over when I told his mother...

shit hit that fan.. hard.

that is awful. as a parent i would give that bus person a new outlook on life.
    I love to turn you on
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    So yesterday, the little boy I take care of, gets off the camp bus crying hysterically. So I get down to be face to face with him, and I'm like "WHATS WRONG!?!?" and this older boy comes up to me, and laughs at Harrison and yells, "you're loser kid peed his pants!!!!!!!!"

And I was like.. "!!!!!!" So Harrison is hysterical, and this kid is laughing, and I get up and I'm like "Look kid, its none of your business.. why don't you stop laughing and grow the hell up before I make you pee your pants" So the kid looks scared and backs away slowly.. and then I put Harrison in the car ASAP to get him out of the situation and start to try to figure out what on earth is going on.

So turns out, while they were waiting for the bus to pick them up at camp to pick them up, he had to pee really badly, so he asked the bus counselor to take him to the bathroom before the bus came, and the counselor said no, that he couldn't, and to hold it. And Harrison begged him because it was an emergency, and the guy said no, so Harrison had an accident in front of all the kids waiting for the bus, and they proceeded to ridicule him for 40 mins all the way home on the bus for being a "loser" and a "baby" and "being gross"...

I'M LIVID! Who won't take a 6 year old to the bathroom. How is a 6 year old supposed to hold it for 40 + mins when its already an emergency.. You think I'm pissed... just imagine how it went over when I told his mother...

i love what you said to the laughing kid....:)

counselor?? try asshat! what kind of fucking adult would allow this to happen?? :mad:
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Rumour, gossip, innuendo, backstabbing and people perpetuating the myth that anyone gives a shit one way or the other. As if there aren't bigger, more important things in the world. It disappoints me no end when people get it wrong and then continue to justify their position by belittling others, blaming everybody else, not taking responsibility for their own actions, assuming they know what other people think and alluding to what they think is the problem, when they've read it all wrong from the beginning anyway, but not actually coming right out and saying so. I guess if that's how it's gonna be then that's how it's gonna be but gee it's tiresome and wrong.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • roarroar Posts: 1,116
    not a single mega millions number.
    time to move forward with plan b.
  • * Holiday weather forecast :(
    * New prescription side effects :(
    * 3 hours sleep :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    long hours
    wah
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Knowing that people owe me money but instead they buy things for themselves.

Welcome to the club Johnny :(
    NERDS!
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691

Terrible! Poor Harrison :(

What a terrible thing to do !!
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Terrible! Poor Harrison :(

What a terrible thing to do !!

If I was Harrison, I would've whipped my wang out and gave the kid a golden shower :)
    NERDS!
    If I was Harrison, I would've whipped my wang out and gave the kid a golden shower :)

Of course you would have :p;)

The other kid was wrong but I think the "adult" needed the golden shower here. He should KNOW better, the other kid is just a kid.

Golden showers... ick!!!
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Learning that Pam has shuffled off this cyber mortal coil.

Where has the fun in this place gone?
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    that its only wednesday!!

and that I had to be at work at 5:45am this morning.. and tomorrow morning :eek:

I'm wicked tired.

And that my dad is going to San Diego, and renting a hang glider and flying around La Jolla. I'm SO jealous.. I want to go to San Diego sooo badly!!!!
  • Man, I am SO fucking sick of people. Everyday I go into work and get treated like crap by customers. I'm so over it!!!
  • just everything
    PLAY THE GORGE IN 08 YOU PUSSIES

On the dry and dusty road
    The nights we spent apart alone
    I need to get back home
    To cool cool rain

LONG LIVE THE WHO! BE DEAD OR ALIVE

i'll ride the wave where it take me, i'll hold the pain release meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    just everything
    :(
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
    Getting out of bed this morning... I so wanted to stay in bed. So glad this is my short week so I can sleep in tomorrow morning. Not to mention it is pouring out and I have plans to go to the folk festival tonight.
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    This Suck Ass Rain
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    MONEY!!! (or the lack of it :()
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    i just feel depressed today :(
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Lost my check book and purse calendar.
    DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (I think I threw them out!)

:mad:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Lizard wrote:
    Lost my check book and purse calendar.
    DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (I think I threw them out!)

:mad:

D'oh!! I've done that before :(
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
    you are wrote:
    i just feel depressed today :(

I'm with you...........I feel like crap today. I slept wrong and my left arm and left leg are killing me. I feel like I had a stroke. I couldn't even lift my arm to brush my hair. I'm a mess :(

• eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Couldn't find my keys this morning. Torn the house up gradually getting more and more pissed and late for work. Finally found them in the middle of my lawn by sheer dumb luck. WTF? I blame my cats. Fuckin' joy riding in the middle of the night. Like it isn't bad enough they are always in my stash.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I'm a total basket case today

In a lot of pain and the doctors don't know what's wrong and keep referring me to different people.

I think I may have gotten a traffic ticket (not sure, guess I'll find out if I get a photo and bill for $400 in the mail) :rolleyes:

I've been on the verge of tears all morning (when normally I RARELY cry)

I feel really out of sorts and tired, I think partly because I can't eat, haven't had any protein all week and aren't getting all my vitamins.

It is kind of scary feeling off balance.
  • comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    a case of mistaken identity. Bleck! Now I have the heebie jeebies
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Im started to get bad menstrual cramps :(
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    The pain in my left arm and left leg is killing me.
    Man, I look like an old old lady trying to walk around the office.
    I think I need to go to the GLUE FACTORY :(

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    PJPixie wrote:
    The pain in my left arm and left leg is killing me.
    Man, I look like an old old lady trying to walk around the office.
    I think I need to go to the GLUE FACTORY :(

:eek:----but that sounds funny--the Glue factory!!!
    (what did you do?)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    realising how seriously fucking wrong one can be and how much overestimation can really bite you in the arse.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Lizard wrote:
    :eek:----but that sounds funny--the Glue factory!!!
    (what did you do?)

I think I slept wrong. It's like a stiff neck......... in my arm and leg.
    Like I have a kink in my arm.......and leg.
    It's ridiculous really. You should have seen me at the Drive Thru at lunch time :eek: trying to pay the lady and get my food. I think she thought I was on drugs!! or just a gimp!