what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    being forgotten, waiting, and my bf taking someone ELSE to my FAVORITE restaurant. :mad:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    SENROCK! wrote:
    being forgotten, waiting, and my bf taking someone ELSE to my FAVORITE restaurant. :mad:
    :eek: poor sen, this post didn't make my day
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • roarroar Posts: 1,116
    SENROCK! wrote:
    :eek: WERE U AT THE SURF COMPETITION??????!!!!! :eek:

yes, I was this morning! :)
    not so hot.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    a really bad lunch :eek: ewwww
    wah
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    a really bad lunch :eek: ewwww

see, you should have stayed on msn and filled me in on the goss instead :p

my jaw didn't make my day :(
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    see, you should have stayed on msn and filled me in on the goss instead :p

my jaw didn't make my day :(

What happened your jaw?? :(
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I've just felt down for no apparent reason over the last few days. Been in an existential funk as Ron Burgandy might say. Starting to get to me.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • pink1969pink1969 Posts: 245
    finding out I have some kind of heart arrythmia, it's really getting on my nerves.
    Shine on all you crazy diamonds!!!!
    Angel

Are we getting something out of this......all encompassing trip?

Paramount, NYC '94; Randall's Island, NYC '96; Brendan Byrne, NJ '98;
    EV solo, NYC 1 '08; EV solo, NJPAC '08; Philadelphia, PA 10/30/2009;
    Hartford, CT '10; Newark, NJ '10
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    realizing just how big of an oversight i made at work...vacations during merchandise moves and our busiest week of back to school = me having to pick up the slack in a couple weeks. hooray for 12 hours days :mad:

as if that wasn't an awful enough day...a phone call from my mom saying that the cancerous tumor in my nana's lung is back and getting worse!

screw you cancer :mad: seriously...screw. you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my brain can't handle this today.
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    The fact that my life feels out of my control. I really don't like this feeling. :(
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    iamsampj wrote:
    realizing just how big of an oversight i made at work...vacations during merchandise moves and our busiest week of back to school = me having to pick up the slack in a couple weeks. hooray for 12 hours days :mad:

as if that wasn't an awful enough day...a phone call from my mom saying that the cancerous tumor in my nana's lung is back and getting worse!

That sucks. I hope your nana does ok

*hug*
    iamsampj wrote:

aww sorry to hear about your nan. Cancer is so evil. :( I'm sorry
    Seems trivial, but I learned that my medication (anti-biotics and codeine) do NOT mix well with a milkshake--which I'm having because I can't chew food. I feel like I'm about to hurl :(
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    thanks for that you guys :) i need it quite badly, and am here trying to distract myself. not sure that's working?!

it's actually quite amazing that this hasn't happened sooner...a morbid thing to say, but she wasn't given but a couple months after her diagnosis. and that was 2 years ago now!! i've just got to get back home to gainesville soon.

blah! thanks for letting me vent.
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    my memory.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    cooooooooooold
    wah
  • Being bored at work... the hours are dragging :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Knowing that people owe me money but instead they buy things for themselves.
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Two words...

Boy troubles. :(
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Two words...

Boy troubles. :(

THATS THE PROBLEM RIGHT THERE

U NEED MEN NOT BOYS
  • pjhunz28pjhunz28 Posts: 206
    so called best friend who made up an incredibly cruel lie did NOT make my day :(
    9/26/96, 9/15/98, 8/29/00, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 7/23/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    EV
    Boston 1
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    The fact that every time things begin to look a little bit better, another black cloud darkens the horizon.
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Having to watch my kids as they play in the garden, cos the neighbours children are so foul :mad:
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    pjhunz28 wrote:
    so called best friend who made up an incredibly cruel lie did NOT make my day :(

Then s/he isn't your 'best friend'!!! :(

Thread integrity: It's only Tuesday.

• RygarRygar Posts: 8,685

Thread integrity: It's only Tuesday.
    It's pouring like God just noticed the ocean was running out of water...
    And Christian Bale potentially doing something assoholic.

I'm at work though, so it's not all bad. Oh, wait, I'm at work...
    Rygar wrote:
    It's pouring like God just noticed the ocean was running out of water...
    And Christian Bale potentially doing something assoholic.

I'm at work though, so it's not all bad. Oh, wait, I'm at work...

I like the rain! :o

Thread integrity: Fire season has indeed begun in So Cal...3 different fires in San Diego county alone yesterday. :(

• pjhunz28pjhunz28 Posts: 206

nope i guess she isnt. stupid thing to loss a 8 plus year friendship over but eh....whatever. my fault for having a non PJfan BF ;)

thread integrity: having to ask my Dad for a loan
    9/26/96, 9/15/98, 8/29/00, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 7/23/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    EV
    Boston 1
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    I like the rain! :o

Thread integrity: Fire season has indeed begun in So Cal...3 different fires in San Diego county alone yesterday. :(
    We've had quite a few fires here too. Nothing like California or anything, but we don't normally get them like this so we aren't equipped to deal with them (thanks neighbours!).
    I don't mind the rain either, but it's coming down hard enough to wash permanent tattoos off ;)

Other than that, I guess I'm not having a bad day. Yay average!
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    So yesterday, the little boy I take care of, gets off the camp bus crying hysterically. So I get down to be face to face with him, and I'm like "WHATS WRONG!?!?" and this older boy comes up to me, and laughs at Harrison and yells, "you're loser kid peed his pants!!!!!!!!"

And I was like.. "!!!!!!" So Harrison is hysterical, and this kid is laughing, and I get up and I'm like "Look kid, its none of your business.. why don't you stop laughing and grow the hell up before I make you pee your pants" So the kid looks scared and backs away slowly.. and then I put Harrison in the car ASAP to get him out of the situation and start to try to figure out what on earth is going on.

So turns out, while they were waiting for the bus to pick them up at camp to pick them up, he had to pee really badly, so he asked the bus counselor to take him to the bathroom before the bus came, and the counselor said no, that he couldn't, and to hold it. And Harrison begged him because it was an emergency, and the guy said no, so Harrison had an accident in front of all the kids waiting for the bus, and they proceeded to ridicule him for 40 mins all the way home on the bus for being a "loser" and a "baby" and "being gross"...

I'M LIVID! Who won't take a 6 year old to the bathroom. How is a 6 year old supposed to hold it for 40 + mins when its already an emergency.. You think I'm pissed... just imagine how it went over when I told his mother...

shit hit that fan.. hard.