what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• being told I've offended the entire New Zealand nation with my new tattoo
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    being told I've offended the entire New Zealand nation with my new tattoo

yeah WHATEVER. Like noooobody else has ever gotten ink they shouldnt have. :rolleyes:

The pinchi lady at the eyebrow place DID NOT make my day. :mad:

And all the chatting in here.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Have you seen Flight of the Conchords? That made me think of it
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• SENROCK! wrote:
    yeah WHATEVER. Like noooobody else has ever gotten ink they shouldnt have. :rolleyes:

I wasn't planning on going down that road, especially not for the money it cost. I'm not an 18 year old drunk.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• I wasn't planning on going down that road, especially not for the money it cost. I'm not an 18 year old drunk.

Yeah, c'mon. You're old enough to know better, guy. I could understand if you were a kid, but seriously. ;)
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    So sooooooooo much! :( It's gonna be a tough week and I could really do with taking my mind off things :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

oh pfft mark :rolleyes: it wasnt the ENTIRE NZ nation... just the polynesians/maoris. whitey new zealander couldnt give a fuck im sure. :D oh and not all polynesians are maoris. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • oh pfft mark :rolleyes: it wasnt the ENTIRE NZ nation... just the polynesians/maoris. whitey new zealander couldnt give a fuck im sure. :D oh and not all polynesians are maoris. :)

You're right, they're not. ;)

• Working 6 days in a row and they even told me to come in early on the 6th!
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    being exhausted as hell...I was so upset last night I got zero sleep....

:(
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Feeling like crap this morning... :( slightly hungover and this GD cold... BLAH!!
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    someone not believing that the reason i left work early yesterday was because i had a horrible headache

that same person ignoring me today
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    getting only 2 hours of sleep and having to be at work at 6am.
    Nice to know you.
  • Plans falling apart before they really got off the ground... another 4 or 5 months then. :(
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
    Plans falling apart before they really got off the ground... another 4 or 5 months then. :(
    :( sorry!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • A picture of me in a bikini being talked about at work and having people saying 'lets have a look!!' :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • :( sorry!
    Thanks, Hels... :) I'm slowly learning to stop getting my hopes up too high about these things. :o
    A picture of me in a bikini being talked about at work and having people saying 'lets have a look!!' :(

HAHAHA. Didn't realize you worked at Dunder Mifflin...and that you vacationed at Sandles Resort! ;)

• JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Plans falling apart before they really got off the ground... another 4 or 5 months then. :(

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Guide me towards...
    You know somethings left
    And we're all allowed
    To dream of the next oh, the next,
    Time we touch...

Oh and what did not make my day? This incessant cough and the shitful weather.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Thanks, Hels... :) I'm slowly learning to stop getting my hopes up too high about these things. :o
    I know EXACTLY what you mean :( I'm gonna have to bite the bullet soon though.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • I know EXACTLY what you mean :( I'm gonna have to bite the bullet soon though.
    It just sucks, cos I don't want to be so cynical about this. It just gets hard when nothing seems to go right for a week or two.
    It just sucks, cos I don't want to be so cynical about this. It just gets hard when nothing seems to go right for a week or two.
    I know :( but that seems to be the way. Seems everything happens all at once... but things always turn around.. hopefully soon :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • I know :( but that seems to be the way. Seems everything happens all at once... but things always turn around.. hopefully soon :)
    Let's hope so. If not... I might be back on the whiskey for good. :o:p
    Let's hope so. If not... I might be back on the whiskey for good. :o:p
    :eek: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Before ya know it you'll end up like me :o:D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • totaledheadtotaledhead Posts: 197
    the Irish transport system has got me down. I have two -Free- tickets to oxegen for this Saturday and I can't go cos there are no trains or busses back to Galway after 9 pm :(

That sucks Al, I hope things work out, they usually do :)
  • :eek: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Before ya know it you'll end up like me
    :eek:
    Well... you seemed to be having fun, even if Kirk wasn't. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. :p
  • the Irish transport system has got me down. I have two -Free- tickets to oxegen for this Saturday and I can't go cos there are no trains or busses back to Galway after 9 pm :(

That sucks Al, I hope things work out, they usually do :)

Thanks, Pam. :) I'll take those tickets off your hands if you want. :p
    SENROCK! wrote:
    And all the chatting in here.

Touche! :p;)

• totaledheadtotaledhead Posts: 197
    Thanks, Pam. :) I'll take those tickets off your hands if you want. :p

hahaha as much as i'd love to send them your way, i've already given them away!

oxegen is stinky anyway! plus I wouldn't even get to see Rage or Aphex Twin so there ws no point in going!
  • hahaha as much as i'd love to send them your way, i've already given them away!

oxegen is stinky anyway! plus I wouldn't even get to see Rage or Aphex Twin so there ws no point in going!
    :eek: I was gonna say that I'd see about letting you stay with me... Way to jump the gun. :p