what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    what didn't make my day?? ticketmaster SUCKING AT LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    A particular Pit member.

I hear ya! I don't get some people. :rolleyes: :(
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    SENROCK! wrote:
    dunzo. everyone fights. we disobeyed the laws.

the reminder of NO SONG THREAD did not make my day.

sowwy.....:o
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Getting watermelon juice on my white shirt! :mad: and of course it had to spill right on my right boob. great.
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Just a blah day :(

BLAH!!!
  • 'Blow out' :mad:
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Slip KidSlip Kid Posts: 1,175
    getting some info that wasn't too good
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Tragic news from dear friends. Some days I hate the universe for the shitty things it dishes out to good people.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
  • deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
    my body is shaken from some stupid medicine
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
  • ajedigeckoajedigecko Posts: 2,430
    the need to confront my neighbor, it made my wife uncomfortable but she understands.
    he continuously allows his doberman to put others in danger. i witnessed the dog attack a child and he still does not put it on a leash. anyway....safe to say, we do not have a "neighbor can i borrow an egg" relationship now.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ajedigecko wrote:
    the need to confront my neighbor, it made my wife uncomfortable but she understands.
    he continuously allows his doberman to put others in danger. i witnessed the dog attack a child and he still does not put it on a leash. anyway....safe to say, we do not have a "neighbor can i borrow an egg" relationship now.

your neighbor's an asshole
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    People that lie when you open your heart.
    That makes me so sad.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    finding out about more shitty things about a shitty person.....
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Traumatic hangover/embarrassment over things I might have said to my brother & best friend about a girl last night when drunk :o

oh well... back on the wagon. for a day or so :)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Traumatic hangover/embarrassment over things I might have said to my brother & best friend about a girl last night when drunk :o

Oh to be 19....:p
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:

I went on the wagon when I was 19. Lasted about 18 months, then I went on a night out with Helen. :p
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
    I went on the wagon when I was 19. Lasted about 18 months, then I went on a night out with Helen. :p
    :D

Oh Helen... I am yet again reminded of jagerbomb night in Hammersmith :o:p

Seriously though, I am the most reticent person in the world around my family when it comes to feelings until I drink, then I talk all kinds of shit. Fucking embarrassing. Next time I do it I'll have to do something manly afterwards like shave... or spit.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:

Oh Helen... I am yet again reminded of jagerbomb night in Hammersmith :o:p

Seriously though, I am the most reticent person in the world around my family when it comes to feelings until I drink, then I talk all kinds of shit. Fucking embarrassing. Next time I do it I'll have to do something manly afterwards like shave... or spit.
    Were you watching Friends on E4 earlier on, or is this just a weird coincidence?

I don't discuss shit about feelings with my family, and I avoid being drunk around them. My feelings are known to me, my girlfriend, and whatever guy friend happens to want to go for a pointless walk to the nearest McDonalds. :p
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
    Were you watching Friends on E4 earlier on, or is this just a weird coincidence?

I don't discuss shit about feelings with my family, and I avoid being drunk around them. My feelings are known to me, my girlfriend, and whatever guy friend happens to want to go for a pointless walk to the nearest McDonalds. :p
    I WAS watching Friends earlier :D I was going to draw attention to the reference but figured it would be embarrassing if you hated Friends and if you like it, you'd get it anyway :p

Yeah, I've never spoken to my parents about feelings or anything, save one day at my brother's engagement party, free alcohol everywhere, ONE day after some girl broke my heart. Bad, bad combination. Told everything to my MOTHER :( Never again :D I have a couple of amazing friends for that shit.
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I WAS watching Friends earlier. I was going to draw attention to the reference but figured it would be embarrassing if you hated Friends and if you like it, you'd get it anyway

Yeah, I've never spoken to my parents about feelings or anything, save one day at my brother's engagement party, free alcohol everywhere, ONE day after some girl broke my heart. Bad, bad combination. Told everything to my MOTHER :( Never again I have a couple of amazing friends for that shit.
    I do hate Friends, at least the last few seasons... but I can't resist watching it. I'm a comedy whore. :D

Yeowch... I wouldn't even want to have one of my sober "talks" with my mom, never mind a drunken one... :o Has she let you live it down yet? Stories like that make me glad that my brother's a largely asexual freak, so I'll never have to deal with an engagement party. :p

Thread integrity: realising how bad Friends got over the years didn't make my day.
    I do hate Friends, at least the last few seasons... but I can't resist watching it. I'm a comedy whore. :D

Yeowch... I wouldn't even want to have one of my sober "talks" with my mom, never mind a drunken one... :o Has she let you live it down yet? Stories like that make me glad that my brother's a largely asexual freak, so I'll never have to deal with an engagement party. :p

Thread integrity: realising how bad Friends got over the years didn't make my day.
    Hah yeah, she was surprisingly cool, even DURING the talk. She doesn't bring it up. Probably knows I'll kill her or something.

I am the most moronic Friends fan ever, I even love those final seasons, seriously. In fact, for all the fact that I tell myself that I enjoy high art and spend my days listening to jazz and watching hungarian films ( :rolleyes: ), my taste in TV is fucking terrible. Another thing that didn't make my day (thread integrity) was catching up on the Hollyoaks episodes I missed this week and being thoroughly upset by them. Powerhouse television for the collagen generation :o
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Hah yeah, she was surprisingly cool, even DURING the talk. She doesn't bring it up. Probably knows I'll kill her or something.

I am the most moronic Friends fan ever, I even love those final seasons, seriously. In fact, for all the fact that I tell myself that I enjoy high art and spend my days listening to jazz and watching hungarian films ( :rolleyes: ), my taste in TV is fucking terrible. Another thing that didn't make my day (thread integrity) was catching up on the Hollyoaks episodes I missed this week and being thoroughly upset by them. Powerhouse television for the collagen generation :o
    Hollyoaks? I don't think we can be friends anymore.

What didn't make my day is finding out that Jeremy watches crappy soap operas. Seriously... get a grip, and watch Two and a Half Men and Walker Texas Ranger like a real man. :p
  • ajedigeckoajedigecko Posts: 2,430
    cutback wrote:
    your neighbor's an asshole
    and now i discovered my other neighbor thinks he is an asshole......he just did not want to confront him.

this should have probably went into the thread about what made your day.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Guilt:(
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    Hollyoaks? I don't think we can be friends anymore.

: D

What didn't make my day is finding out that Jeremy watches crappy soap operas. Seriously... get a grip, and watch Two and a Half Men and Walker Texas Ranger like a real man. :p
    I do watch Two and a half men but really, it's terrible :p Norris is only good for comedy. In my defence, Hollyoaks is mind-numbing entertainment. Sometimes I need that :D

A new thing that didn't make my day: revealing the true me to Rhino... :( :p
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Guilt:(

oh for the love of all thats good! GET OVER IT !!!!

:D sorry. after that last conversation we had, i just had to !! lol.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I do watch Two and a half men but really, it's terrible :p Norris is only good for comedy. In my defence, Hollyoaks is mind-numbing entertainment. Sometimes I need that

A new thing that didn't make my day: revealing the true me to Rhino... :( :p
    Norris is also good for fighting crime. :D

UPDATE ON RHINO'S DAY: My fucking computer crashed, and I lost a good hour's worth of drawing. :(
  • just tinajust tina Posts: 277
    my husband...we've been separated for a few years but not legally divorced so i will call him my husband...and more importantly my child's father, was killed in a motorcycle accident today. sorry for the post in this thread, i know it probably doesn't belong here but i couldn't bear a whole thread. at the same time, i just needed to say it. thank you.