Options

what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• Options
    OdinOdin Posts: 599
    Not being able to play ice hockey today. :(
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    Watching two of my favorite college basketball teams on tv last night, one of which never gets tv games, lose. The second game was on late and lasted until 1:00 AM. So after very little sleep, I've been pissed off that both of my teams lost and I'm really tired on top of that. :mad:
  • Options
    ugh my skin is a disaster.
  • Options
    A ticket being booked for the wrong dates :(
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,083
    too much to say really.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    finding some old stuff and remembering how i was often forgotten and unimportant to someone i loved ALOT.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Me taking my first day off in two weeks only to discover that the building across from me is resuming it's construction for the first time in a month. Nothing like waking up to freaking jackhammers! Now I have to go out today! GRR!! FUCK!!! I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF THINK!!! The worst part is they're demolishing the building and then won't do anything to the space for about two years!!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    *thursday friday & saturday.....FREAKIN FAMILY. :mad:
    *having to kiss MAJOR ass JUST to hook up me and 5 of my closest frenz for future....'events' coming soon.
    today:
    *my VIP passes for the Grammy's going to waste cuz i hadd to take care of effin stuff TODAY of all days when KID ROCK WAS THERE AND WE COULDA HUNG OUT!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    being in work after a bonza weekend
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Finding out that my mum is going blind pretty much did not make my day... my month.... whatever.

So sad for her. She SO did not need this on top of everything else.

sometimes life just don't leave you alone.
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Finding out that my mum is going blind pretty much did not make my day... my month.... whatever.

So sad for her. She SO did not need this on top of everything else.

sometimes life just don't leave you alone.

Really? Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that! :(
  • Options
    the knife cutting deeper and deeper and salt being added during the process...

• Options
    cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    Having things still up in the air.
  • Options
    Really? Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that! :(

Thanks, Jen.

I think today was worse than last night.. well maybe not I went over like a gazillion things in my mind :o

Bad as it is for me. 1000 times worse for her. She deserves better.
  • Options
    This morning I made my daughter a bowl of cereal. She decided to pour it all over the table. Lovely. She is lucky she is so cute
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    Be SoundBe Sound Posts: 199
    an extremely critical person in my life just put me over the edge today
    Don't it make you smile
  • Options
    something i look forward to daily not being there

• Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    SENROCK! wrote:
    something i look forward to daily not being there

Sorry sweetie, I just HAD to get some sleep today........but you did look so cute in your sleep when I kissed you goodbye ;)
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    Sorry sweetie, I just HAD to get some sleep today........but you did look so cute in your sleep when I kissed you goodbye ;)
    ok at least u apologized. i feel better now. i cant WAIT til u get home....i've got a surprise for you! ;)

• Options
    my gift for someone not getting there on time :mad:

• Options
    cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    The navy's email system
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    YES YES YES!!! i found this thread at last!!!! :o

oh, i am sooo fucking frustrated i bought a product and batteries don't work or the product :confused: and the shitty thing is can't even bloody return the product. though i am going to return the damn batteries and see if it's going to help or not. shoot me please why life is so unfair! thank god i've got my Indian tea to look forward to it'll calm all the shit and stress right out of me :)

edit: hehe, oh silly me. i rush into things and don't inspect everything properly. who would've thought they put some small plastic cover on the ends of batteries, it's the first time i see anything of the kind. :o
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    My best friend's daughter got arrested for shoplifting and I had to go pick her up before she was taken downtown for a overnight lock up.

We picked her up and she sat in on a church study group. I hope she learned something.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Mixed messages :confused:
  • Options
    Mixed messages :confused:

Ditto!!!
  • Options
    watching The Hills then THINKING Laguna Beach was immediately after but INSTEAD being bombarded with videos from Asia Cruise???!!! WHO THE HELL IS THAT PERSON!!!! :eek:

• Options
    Ditto!!!

We could start a club.. although who would want to join?? :confused::p
  • Options
    We could start a club.. although who would want to join?? :confused::p

Ha! The club was my idea! :p Yes, lets start a club...I think I could round up a few people to join! Let's have t-shirts! :p

What didn't make my day: Not knowing how to respond to someone as I have no clue what he is trying to say. :(
  • Options
    tobbactobbac Posts: 234
    my daughters mother coming over for a visit...talking shit under her breath cause i got a new tv and surround sound...not my fault she cant make up her mind what shes doing with her life...
    You ain't-never seen no one like me
    Prevail-regardless what the cost might be
    Power-flows inside of me, you can't bring me
    Never-fall as long as I try
    Refuse-to be a part of your lie
    Even-if it means I die, you can't bring me
    You...can't...bring...me...down!
  • Options
    Being in a funk lately :(