~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Well look at that! PJ is ADORABLE!! My hubby and I call them "Seattle Terriers" because almost everyone in downtown Seattle and West Seattle has one or two of them.... :D

Thanks! He is almost 5 now. We have had him for about four years. We got him from a rescue shelter when he was about 1. He was abused and malnourished. He only weighed 11 pounds when we brought him home. He wieghts his normal 24 now, a little big for his breed. He is a great dog and loves our kids.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Good to see this thread make the jump to here...

Resee lovin' her bone from santa.
    DSC00566.jpg
    1998-6/20, 6/21
    2003-6/1, 10/25
    2005-8/29, 9/4
    2006-7/2, 7/22, 7/23
    2008-4/15(EV solo)
    2009-9/21, 9/22, 9/28
    2011-9/3, 9/4
    2012-9/30
    2013-7/19, 11/30
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,870
    Good to see this thread make the jump to here...

Resee lovin' her bone from santa.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Resee! :mrgreen:

Sen left..... :cry:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Good Morning everyone! Welcome to our new home.....now how to get SEN here?!
    DSC00437-1-1.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • My Yorkie his name is Eddie

DSC02083-1.jpg
    My Yorkie his name is Eddie

DSC02083-1.jpg

That little guy is BADASS!!! :D

Here's Gracie with her ears pinned back. She met TWO new Golden buddies at the park this morning! :D

IMG_2075-1.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    A little late...just got this photo today!

Santa2008.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    PJaddicted wrote:

Santa2008.jpg

HA! that's great! :)
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    momofglynn wrote:
    with heavy heart, and the fact that it took me forever to figure out the new pit. My Buddy Boy passed away 12/18/08. He was a husky shepard mix, 12 years old. He had lots of medical issues. He stopped eating and drinking and he was peeing all over the place. Certainly not the thing I wanted to do the week before Christmas but it was time. We buried him in a wonderful spot in our yard the Sunday after Christmas. He will always be with us when we are out sledding since the snow was his favorite. I just started picking out the flowers I will be planting in the spring for him. Just wanted to let you all know. :cry:
    sorry for your loss :(. i cant think of life without my dog.theres nothing more enjoying for me then coming home after work and him sleeping on the couch waiting for me.i'll have pics of ernie one of these days
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• PJaddicted wrote:

Santa2008.jpg

Petey!!!! Oh, smoochie, smoochie, smoos. :mrgreen:

I've been out of this thread for far to long. Love the doggies.
    I carried a watermelon
    metsfan wrote:
    momofglynn wrote:
    with heavy heart, and the fact that it took me forever to figure out the new pit. My Buddy Boy passed away 12/18/08. He was a husky shepard mix, 12 years old. He had lots of medical issues. He stopped eating and drinking and he was peeing all over the place. Certainly not the thing I wanted to do the week before Christmas but it was time. We buried him in a wonderful spot in our yard the Sunday after Christmas. He will always be with us when we are out sledding since the snow was his favorite. I just started picking out the flowers I will be planting in the spring for him. Just wanted to let you all know. :cry:
    sorry for your loss :(. i cant think of life without my dog.theres nothing more enjoying for me then coming home after work and him sleeping on the couch waiting for me.i'll have pics of ernie one of these days

So so sorry for your loss. I have to tell you my FIL passed on the same day, he was a huge dog lover! Maybe he was there for your boy....they might have gone together.
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:

Santa2008.jpg
    SEN LOVES THIS PIC OF BIG PETE!!!!!!!!!!SHE ALSO SAYS AWWWWWWW TO EDDIE UP THERE!!!!!

:D

Tell her HELLO!!!
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    :D

Tell her HELLO!!!
    will do :)

• aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Gravy playing/destroying her new fire hose toy:

P1030841.JPG
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Gravy playing/destroying her new fire hose toy:

P1030841.JPG

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Doesn't Gravy have a friend named Biscuit?

Speaking of destroying, I sewed three of Gracie's toys this morning. You heard right - sewed. :mrgreen:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Yes, our old next door neighbors have a Golden Retriever named Biscuit. So for a while we had Biscuit & Gravy together, but now they live apart as we both have since moved away from there. :(

Gravy just destroys any soft toys I can find within an hour. I found this fire hose toy at Petco and it seems really thick and durable - until Gravy get a hold of it. :mrgreen:

Oh well, this is about her 2nd birthday, so she's having fun with it.
    aNiMaL wrote:

Gravy just destroys any soft toys I can find within an hour. I found this fire hose toy at Petco and it seems really thick and durable - until Gravy get a hold of it. :mrgreen:
    You just never know with my dog.... she has had some toys all of her 9 month life... and others she destroys within an hour. :D

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Gracie's WTF Moment of the Day..... another dog (her buddy Carson) peed all over her head at the park this morning :o:o ! We had to give her another bath... her third since last Saturday. :D

IMG_2074.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    Naughty Nicky our 11 year old male toy poodle escaped from our yard yesterday while we were out for several hours. Caught him squeezing back under a gap in the fence just as we were coming up the drive. The neighbours said he had been out for most of the day barking at them and the wild kangaroos which live in the area! :shock: :x

Nicky30-11-07.jpg
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• metsfan wrote:
    PJaddicted wrote:

Santa2008.jpg
    SEN LOVES THIS PIC OF BIG PETE!!!!!!!!!!SHE ALSO SAYS AWWWWWWW TO EDDIE UP THERE!!!!!

ha ha ha cool pic

my wife wanted us to do this but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
    ^^^ :D My kids are all grown up, no more santa for them or us....so we have to take Petey every year now, helps get us in the mood for Xmas!
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    "Hi everybody!!!! Im SO gladd to see new pictures in here! I met some really nice doggies over the weekend and being around them made me exxxtra happy! I took pictures and pretty soon i'll get them up in here. Oh and dont forget our doggie photo album!!!! http://www.photobucket.com/PITDOGGIES password is pearljam
    BIG BIG HUGS to all of you!
    SEN!"

P.S. I moved her thread to that other place. :o:mrgreen:

P.P.S. She's still watching us but she can't post. :cry:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Senrock! - Buy a 10C membership already!! We miss you here.
    just for a bump...I could have sworn I posted this pic yesterday...I must be losing my mind.

IMG_2080.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    ^^^She looks so happy, that she always has a smile on her face. Norm does too. Warms my heart. I think that some of the luckiest dogs on earth are owned by all of you Pearl Jam fans. I see so much crap going on in the Show/Sport Doberman world some days it makes me sick. I will never again be a part of cropping or docking a dogs ears and tail, after owning Petey I truly do not believe in it, now I see it as complete cosmetic surgery,like mutilation, I wish Petey still had his ears and his tail. His breeder had already cropped and docked him when I bought him, so there was no way I could have gotten *Petey* all intact. Now if I ever go the puppy route again....I will have to work very hard to find a all natural doberman. I won't be a part of that again.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

Petey and I are off for a cold slippery hike.
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    PJaddicted wrote:
    ^^^She looks so happy, that she always has a smile on her face. Norm does too. Warms my heart. I think that some of the luckiest dogs on earth are owned by all of you Pearl Jam fans. I see so much crap going on in the Show/Sport Doberman world some days it makes me sick. I will never again be a part of cropping or docking a dogs ears and tail, after owning Petey I truly do not believe in it, now I see it as complete cosmetic surgery,like mutilation, I wish Petey still had his ears and his tail. His breeder had already cropped and docked him when I bought him, so there was no way I could have gotten *Petey* all intact. Now if I ever go the puppy route again....I will have to work very hard to find a all natural doberman. I won't be a part of that again.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

Petey and I are off for a cold slippery hike.

here's a smile for ya carol! :D

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/c ... G_2292.jpg

you and pety have a great weekend too! :D
    And you my dear....really understand life and what it is all about!
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Flagg wrote:
    Here is another one. Good boy PJ!!

100_1943-1.jpg
    He is an incredible dog! Great pic too! :D
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • mnicole22mnicole22 Posts: 417
    This is my boy Ripper.

rippy.jpg

We lost him due to multiple seizures. He was a good boy and will never be replaced :(
    AKA Cinnamon Girl :(

05-10-06
    08-05-07
    06-14-08
    08-12-08 (EV)