~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    This is a cute pic of Lennon sleeping...so cute.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h12/stateoflove79/000_0213.jpg
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! i LOVE pictures like that!!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SamuleSamule Posts: 3,231
    i accidently threw my dogs hoop on my roof today... i must remember to get it down.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,866
    SENROCK! wrote:
    this has got to be my favorite shelby picture!!!! :D
    as for the doggie names......i used to call SURFER "suffa" in a baby voice, and.....fatty boy, big brown doggie, prince doggie, turfy, bubba. wow i hadd forgotten about all that. i miss my doggie. *sigh*

I can almost hear your "baby voice." It's hard to talk them in any other kind of voice. :p
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    I can almost hear your "baby voice." It's hard to talk them in any other kind of voice. :p

hahahaha yes it is hard to talk to them ANY other way! ESPECIALLY if you are totally in love with them! :)
    "suffa"

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    I hate this thread, it makes me want to get a dog :(
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • stateoflove79stateoflove79 Posts: 2,845
    Lukin66 wrote:
    Dogs rule, I would have 30 of them if I could afford it and had the room.
    Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • SilverSeedSilverSeed Posts: 336
    fanch75 wrote:
    I thought this thread was going to be about hittin it from da BACK!

Hahahaha I thought the exact same thing... "You mean, style?"
    When Jesus said "Love your enemies" he probably didn't mean kill them...

"Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you." -Deep Toughts, Jack Handy
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Lukin66 wrote:

i waited 36 years to get a dog so i feel your pain....:o
  • OffHeGoes29OffHeGoes29 Posts: 1,240
    I'll have pics soon
    BRING BACK THE WHALE
    cutback wrote:
    i waited 36 years to get a dog so i feel your pain....:o
    ouch. i might wait that long too. *sigh* thats why in the meantime.....you HAVE to bring norm to the beach party! and i HOPPPE dakota makes an appearance. :D

SENROCK! wrote:
    ouch. i might wait that long too. *sigh* thats why in the meantime.....you HAVE to bring norm to the beach party! and i HOPPPE dakota makes an appearance. :D

you CAN'T wait that long.....give it another year or two.....

and hells yeah norm will be there....he loves parties....:D
    cutback wrote:
    you CAN'T wait that long.....give it another year or two.....

and hells yeah norm will be there....he loves parties....:D
    ahhh as i said before, my HEART wants a doggie NOW. But i just cant. it breaks me. And if norm could drive i KNOW he'd be there but.......its his owner im worried about! :eek:

SENROCK! wrote:
    ahhh as i said before, my HEART wants a doggie NOW. But i just cant. it breaks me. And if norm could drive i KNOW he'd be there but.......its his owner im worried about! :eek:

my dad's a bit of a doofus, but i'll be there SEN :D
    cutback wrote:
    NORRRRRRM!!!!!!!! hi!!!! i HOPE so!!! :)

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,866
    We have an old Golden. She's a bit sick, right now, and won't be around forever :( :(. Please send us your good karma!

My wife found this, yesterday. Video clips #4 and #8 are highly recommended (as is "mute" :p). If these don't make you smile, you're not a dog person :D. Does it make you want a puppy, Sen? :p

http://www.wylwind.com/gracie%20x%20ryder%20puppies.htm
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    We have an old Golden. She's a bit sick, right now, and won't be around forever :( : (. Please send us your good karma!

My wife found this, yesterday. Video clips #4 and #8 are highly recommended (as is "mute" :p). If these don't make you smile, you're not a dog person :D. Does it make you want a puppy, Sen? :p

karma on your way

i could watch puppies/dogs play all day :D
    imalive wrote:
    We have an old Golden. She's a bit sick, right now, and won't be around forever :( :(. Please send us your good karma!

My wife found this, yesterday. Video clips #4 and #8 are highly recommended (as is "mute" ). If these don't make you smile, you're not a dog person :D. Does it make you want a puppy, Sen?

it reminded me of when Surf and his bros was born! I used to laugh and WONDER why they would step into their food!!! :D awwwwww good times. :)

• given2fly10given2fly10 Posts: 485
    i just got a dog and i love him alot, i will have pics soon

stupid quesition :o. he's just sleeping on the couch and started like huffing and puffing really fast then it stopped. went on for bout 2-3 minutes. is this just part of his sleep or not. again forgive me for the stupid question
    And he still gives his love, he just gives it away, The love he receives is the love that is saved, And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
    i just got a dog and i love him alot, i will have pics soon

stupid quesition :o. he's just sleeping on the couch and started like huffing and puffing really fast then it stopped. went on for bout 2-3 minutes. is this just part of his sleep or not. again forgive me for the stupid question

hey congrats!! what kind? name? :)

yea norm does that from time to time.....don't think there is anything to worry about...p[probably just dreaming....:)
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    SENROCK! wrote:
    i forgot to comment that i showed my niece these pics and she said "awwww TWO DOGGIEEEEEEEESSS" :D reeeally nice pics!

Thanks all :) They are my babies for sure.

I have a ton more pics on my other computer. I will post them later.

I am actually designing a tatoo with them in mind. Kind of a chiligraphy shiloute of their body shape... probably two of them with some PJ lyrics underneath....

People who don't love dogs really dont' get it..but the shape of a greyhound is pretty artistic... and I will always love dogs and Pearl Jam.. so what better thing for my first tat?

Too bad none of you all live near DC. We could have a PJ doggy play date! ;)

Now I am just rambling... its the cold medicine talking!
    cutback wrote:

yea norm does that from time to time.....don't think there is anything to worry about...p[probably just dreaming....:)
    hes a cavlier king charles spanial.name is ernie. yea thats what i figured kinda just freaked me. hes 5 months old and has never been outta a kennel. everything is all new to him, he barely goes on the grass. also hes only taking a piss 2 times and pooped once and he hasnt ate a whole lot.is that normal.
    And he still gives his love, he just gives it away, The love he receives is the love that is saved, And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
    cutback wrote:

One of my dogs does this all the time. I assume it is dreaming, he even barks and howels in his sleep. And his feet get moving too sometimes, like he's running (he was born to run!). When he was a pup he was a sleep humper too. That stopped with the neutering :)
    hes a cavlier king charles spanial.name is ernie. yea thats what i figured kinda just freaked me. hes 5 months old and has never been outta a kennel. everything is all new to him, he barely goes on the grass. also hes only taking a piss 2 times and pooped once and he hasnt ate a whole lot.is that normal.

beautiful dogs....ernie...i love that! :)

everything sounds normal....i got norm at 8 months and i took him a while to adjust to things.....good job on the crate training...so glad i did that :)
    OneLove wrote:
    One of my dogs does this all the time. I assume it is dreaming, he even barks and howels in his sleep. And his feet get moving too sometimes, like he's running (he was born to run!). When he was a pup he was a sleep humper too. That stopped with the neutering :)

i love to watch norm dream :)

SLEEP HUMPER!?!?!?! :eek: never heard of that :D

check to see if his gums are white or pink. If they are white, he may be hypo-glycemic. Try rubbing some honey on his gums, or offering him a small amount of food.

How long have you had him? Puppies that young usually need to pee about every 2 hours max.

Both of my boys origionated in puppy mills.. so same thing they had never been out of a crate. They are social butterflies now though, after a lot of patience (w/potty training) and love :)
    cutback wrote:
    i love to watch norm dream :)

SLEEP HUMPER!?!?!?! :eek: never heard of that :D

Ya, Tyler is an exceptional dog. :) A friend of mine had a beagle that Ty was infatuated with...every time we'd get them together he'd be humping away in his dreams afterword.
    OneLove wrote:
    check to see if his gums are white or pink. If they are white, he may be hypo-glycemic. Try rubbing some honey on his gums, or offering him a small amount of food.

How long have you had him? Puppies that young usually need to pee about every 2 hours max.

Both of my boys origionated in puppy mills.. so same thing they had never been out of a crate. They are social butterflies now though, after a lot of patience (w/potty training) and love :)
    i've had him since yesterday

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
    i've had him since yesterday

Congrats :) I love that breed, they are sooo sweet!

If he isn't eating at all, maybe try some wet food (warmed slighly to bring the smells out). Sometimes that will work.
    OneLove wrote:
    Congrats :) I love that breed, they are sooo sweet!

If he isn't eating at all, maybe try some wet food (warmed slighly to bring the smells out). Sometimes that will work.
    thank you very much :). like what do you mean by wet food.

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
    like what do you mean by wet food.

I'll send ya a PM :)