~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• stateoflove79stateoflove79 Posts: 2,845
    SENROCK! wrote:
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! i LOVE pictures like that!!!!! :D

Yeah, my wife took it while I was sleeping...I love that pic.
    Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • given2fly10given2fly10 Posts: 485
    awww ernie is snooring its so dam cute

:o
    And he still gives his love, he just gives it away, The love he receives is the love that is saved, And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    DSC09909.jpg
    DSC09908.jpg
    DSC09907.jpg

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    PJaddicted wrote:
    DSC09909.jpg
    DSC09908.jpg
    DSC09907.jpg

oxc

OMG !

Rough life that doggie has !

;):p
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    PJaddicted wrote:
    DSC09909.jpg
    DSC09908.jpg
    DSC09907.jpg

oxc

Awww. Don't you just love Saturday mornings! What a cutie!
    OMG !

Rough life that doggie has !

;):p

He he he.....yes it is a very rough life for him....I just made him hike for 2 hours and then eat his meal of Raw. He is sound asleep at my feet on his doggy bed. I'm just a horrible Dobiemom!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    He he he.....yes it is a very rough life for him....I just made him hike for 2 hours and then eat his meal of Raw. He is sound asleep at my feet on his doggy bed. I'm just a horrible Dobiemom!

oxc

Do you feed a raw diet? Thought about doing that too... wondering how thats working out for you if you have made the switch.
    OneLove wrote:
    Do you feed a raw diet? Thought about doing that too... wondering how thats working out for you if you have made the switch.

:D I LOVE it! I'm a vegan myself, but I know it is the best food I can feed Petey! We are a year in to it and Petey is in FANTASTIC health and fitness! Join the Yahoo groups for raw feeding, it will help you to learn all about it. Please feel free to ask me for any help, I've gotten pretty knowledgeable about the diet.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Charlie & Remy about an hour ago...new toy - the LOBSTER! Charley didn't want Remy to have it...selfish mutt that he is...

http://picasaweb.google.com/vedderfan10/Lobster?authkey=dvQr24eDi54
    be philanthropic
    PJaddicted wrote:
    :D I LOVE it! I'm a vegan myself, but I know it is the best food I can feed Petey! We are a year in to it and Petey is in FANTASTIC health and fitness! Join the Yahoo groups for raw feeding, it will help you to learn all about it. Please feel free to ask me for any help, I've gotten pretty knowledgeable about the diet.

oxc

I will look into that :) There is a big movement in that direction with Italian Greyhounds and other sighhounds... mostly because they need so much protein (and once you knwo whats really in dog food..well).

Anyway, I will look into it! Thanks for the advice!

Vedderfan10 Those pups are CUTE!! I hope they enjoy their new toy :)
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    big big doggie hugs to SHELBY~
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    OneLove wrote:
    I will look into that :) There is a big movement in that direction with Italian Greyhounds and other sighhounds... mostly because they need so much protein (and once you knwo whats really in dog food..well).

Anyway, I will look into it! Thanks for the advice!

Vedderfan10 Those pups are CUTE!! I hope they enjoy their new toy :)

It is actually considered low protein diet. Average Raw meal is only 12-17% protein. Low protein dog food is at least 24%. My Petey eats about 2.5 pounds a day, and he weighs about 110#.Most of his diet is chicken parts that I don't pay much more then 39 cents a pound. We fill in the rest with other meats, canned Mackerel, green tripe and organ meats.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Went to one of these today at the local arena, and man! Sure the dogs are cute and you see some breeds you don't normally see (i.e. French Bulldog), but there's just something very odd about the shows. The dogs in their cages waiting to go in the ring...saw a couple of very pretty border collies in cages and they looked so out of place. Walked by a golden in an "exercise" pen and it started jumping all over the place and whining and wagging its tail and looking cute, but we kept walking - and then the girl who was cleaning out the pen next to it yells at me "Excuse ME!!!"

Didn't find any of the people to be friendly at all. And some of them get so mad at the dog when it doesn't win - and if you make a silly comment about a dog, the people get so offended and drag their dog away from you...LIGHTEN UP!

When I was a kid, my part-time job was working at the arena and cleaning up etc. at these dog shows: the people were so much friendlier then and they let the dogs jump all over you and act like DOGS...

Anyway, that's why I bought the lobster toy (in a previous post) and brought it home to my pooches and let them go mad with it and bark their brains out and roll in the grass and romp arond the yard...I'm so lucky to have them... :)
    be philanthropic
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Hope you have a great day with your four legged, furry kiddies. :)

Me and Lukin are gonna snuggle up together and watch a movie. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v240/14/43/596746159/n596746159_826058_2743.jpg

i just wanna squish him...

over and over and over and over and over and over...

:D:eek:
    wah
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    PJaddicted wrote:
    DSC09909.jpg
    DSC09908.jpg
    DSC09907.jpg

oxc
    these made my day!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    SENROCK! wrote:
    these made my day!!!

Thanks SEN...he is in the same position right now....I'm having coffee in bed because it is Mothers Day. My beast is snoring away next to me....ya know he is my favorite child :p Don't tell my human children!

Have a beautiful Sunday! Are you coming East for the shows? Let me know!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    so here i am enjoying a wonderful sunday afternoon.....gave my mom some wildflowers i picked, got the car washed and layed on my couch and watched the laker game and napped...:)

so i wake up from my nap, lakers lose and i go to see what norm has been up to in the backyard.....i call him inside, and he joins me on the couch....and he wimpers....and i look at his side and see this

warning: not for the squeamish

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/cutback32/Norm/IMG_1192.jpg

at this point i'm now cussing myself out because for the longest time now i've been meaning to put the emergency vet number in the phone :o

so now i really need it.....thanks for the internet al gore ;) so i race to the er vet....norm is fine other than the occasional whimper.....what a trooper

so now he at the hospital getting stitched up...had to go under anesthesia.....i will pick him up in a few hours :(

so now i'm alone....i miss my buddy....:(
    cutback wrote:
    so here i am enjoying a wonderful sunday afternoon.....gave my mom some wildflowers i picked, got the car washed and layed on my couch and watched the laker game and napped...: )

so i wake up from my nap, lakers lose and i go to see what norm has been up to in the backyard.....i call him inside, and he joins me on the couch....and he wimpers....and i look at his side and see this

warning: not for the squeamish

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/cutback32/Norm/IMG_1192.jpg

at this point i'm now cussing myself out because for the longest time now i've been meaning to put the emergency vet number in the phone : o

so now i really need it.....thanks for the internet al gore ;) so i race to the er vet....norm is fine other than the occasional whimper.....what a trooper

so now he at the hospital getting stitched up...had to go under anesthesia.....i will pick him up in a few hours :(

so now i'm alone....i miss my buddy....:(

NORMIE!!!! :( Oh that looks awful!!! :eek:

Sending lots of doggy love your way cb, I hope he's feeling better soon, poor baby. Lukin sends his love too.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    NORMIE!!!! :( Oh that looks awful!!! :eek:

Sending lots of doggy love your way cb, I hope he's feeling better soon, poor baby. Lukin sends his love too.

thanks darlin'.....i'm so glad he didn't cut muscle so he just needs to be sutured.....ah little boys :)
    cutback wrote:
    thanks darlin'.....i'm so glad he didn't cut muscle so he just needs to be sutured.....ah little boys :)

OMG! Hugs to you and Norm. That must have been a heck of a scare!
    OneLove wrote:
    OMG! Hugs to you and Norm. That must have been a heck of a scare!

thanks.....yeah it was.....and i'm not a big fan of open wounds YUCK!! :eek: :)
    cutback wrote:

That is very lucky indeed! Do you know what he caught himself on?

Lukin went bull at a gate through a barbed wire fence :rolleyes: a few weeks back at the farm. He and Muffy decided to chase Brown's cows. :rolleyes:

He cut both of his back legs open on the wire but thankfully no tendon or muscle damage and luckily they healed fairly quickly without any visit to the vet but they weren't nearly as nasty as that cut Normie's managed.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    That is very lucky indeed! Do you know what he caught himself on?

my dad put his generator in my backyard and he put it where norm runs....like in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjrmLbTKPEQ

so dummy apparently tried to run through the generator instead of going around :rolleyes:
    Jeanie wrote:
    Lukin went bull at a gate through a barbed wire fence :rolleyes: a few weeks back at the farm. He and Muffy decided to chase Brown's cows. :rolleyes:

He cut both of his back legs open on the wire but thankfully no tendon or muscle damage and luckily they healed fairly quickly without any visit to the vet but they weren't nearly as nasty as that cut Normie's managed.

what are we gonna do with these boys? ;):D
    Poor Norm!!!! So scary! Petey sends hugs!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    cutback wrote:
    my dad put his generator in my backyard and he put it where norm runs....like in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjrmLbTKPEQ

so dummy apparently tried to run through the generator instead of going around : rolleyes :

what are we gonna do with these boys? ; ) : D

:D Oh my god! I'd forgotten that video! He's just like Lukin! Even the racing around in circles bit!!! They're like different colors of the same dog!!! :D

Lukin was the same with the fence! :rolleyes: I mean it's only been there for 20 odd years, I'm not sure what he thought it was gonna do, MOVE??? :p
    He didn't even try to jump it, just went straight THROUGH it!

Crazy puppas!! :p
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    As promised.....more pics of my boys!

puppy pics of Turbo
    [IMG][/img]File0004.jpg
    File0007.jpg
    File0012.jpg
    File0005.jpg
    File0029.jpg

His first bath
    File0026.jpg

RECENT Professional Pics of both boys

File0060.jpg *my fav pic ever of the two of them!!*

File0062.jpg (my little heart breaker)

File0061.jpg 100% sweet

File0063.jpg Jumping

I'll stop now :)

I hope Norm is OK!
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Poor Norm!!!! So scary! Petey sends hugs!

oxc

thanks....the latest pics of pety are great......happy mothers day! :)
    OneLove wrote:
    File0007.jpg

I hope Norm is OK!

that is my favorite....it's bigger than he is!!! :eek: :D

thanks....i got 45 minutes till i pick him up :o
    cutback wrote:
    thanks....the latest pics of pety are great......happy mothers day! :)

that is my favorite....it's bigger than he is!!! :eek: :D

thanks....i got 45 minutes till i pick him up :o

I am glad he will be home soon... :)

Turbo was so tiny when we brought him home... although I think that bone would still be too big for him....
    well he's home now and dopey and sore.....and now happy about wearing the lampshade :)

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/cutback32/Norm/IMG_1194.jpg

once the drugs wear off this should be fun trying to keep it on :eek: