~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    jamie uk wrote:
    Sorry to bring this...but I stepped in dog poo today, aint that the worst thing? And it was so cold, this stuff had been congealed into a kinda 'pate' like consistensy. First of all I nearly slipped over, than I had to contend with scraping the stuff out of the tred in my boots with a stick.....YUK!

yeah thats pretty nasty! made me laugh though so thanks! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    SENROCK! wrote:
    made me laugh though so thanks! :D

Made me hungry. Must be that 2 Girls 1 Cup movie I just watched. Wait, who am I kidding? I haven't seen that movie!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Jeanie wrote:
    Mum put me in this STUPID set of reindeer antlers and started snapping with that awful flash again! :rolleyes:

I stood still for as long as I could but gee I wish she'd find another way to torment me! :p

Anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS my doggy friends!! :D

Hope you get lots of balls, and chew ropes and doggy treats and there's lots of pats and cuddles!!!

xo

woof! woof!

Lukin :)

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t312/Piesnsauce/?action=view&current=100_1738.jpg

Best post of the year!!!!!!!!!!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    SENROCK! wrote:
    yeah thats pretty nasty! made me laugh though so thanks! :D

You don't know how nasty. EEEEuuw!
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    cutback wrote:
    that would have been one helluva extension cord....;) :p

:D She'll be right mate! I was thinking those little battery operated ones with the LED lights! :D Be like an angel halo! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    SENROCK! wrote:
    YES, thank goodness!!!! :D

Funny! :D That's pretty much what I think he was thinking! :p
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Best post of the year!!!!!!!!!!

haha! Bet Lukin doesn't think so! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Jeanie wrote:
    Mum put me on this STUPID set of reindeer antlers and started snapping with that awful flash again! :rolleyes:

I stood still for as long as I could but gee I wish she'd find another way to torment me! :p

Anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS my doggy friends!! :D

Hope you get lots of balls, and chew ropes and doggy treats and there's lots of pats and cuddles!!!

xo

woof! woof!

Lukin :)

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t312/Piesnsauce/?action=view&current=100_1738.jpg

Petey sends good wishes right back at you both! Lukin looks adorable! Petey went to see Santa, but the picture of the BIG BROWN boy came back very dark :( He is also wearing reindeer antlers....I will have to see if we can't photo shop it and post on here.

What a lucky dog Lukin is to have found you!

And Norm....well he is one of the luckiest dogs ever!!!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Petey sends good wishes right back at you both! Lukin looks adorable! Petey went to see Santa, but the picture of the BIG BROWN boy came back very dark :( He is also wearing reindeer antlers....I will have to see if we can't photo shop it and post on here.

What a lucky dog Lukin is to have found you!

And Norm....well he is one of the luckiest dogs ever!!!

oxc

:D Oh I wanted to take Lukin to see Santa and get his picture taken but I don't trust him to behave himself. He's a funny old fella sometimes. Not sure that he'd cope with Santie and I'm not sure I really wanna find out either! :D

But I think some training next year is in order and hopefully we'll get some sheep up at the farm for him to work. I think that'll make all the difference.
    He's smart but I suspect he's a bit of a mumma's boy and slightly neurotic! My fault I'm sure but he is adorable. :o

Anyway, I'm lucky to have found him coz he's a dear, dear boy and I love him to bits!

So thank you! haha! I bet Petey in antelers is a pretty cool look too! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    :D She'll be right mate! I was thinking those little battery operated ones with the LED lights! :D Be like an angel halo! ;)

awwwww that would be SO cool!!! a doggie angel!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

DSC09522.jpg

MERRY DOBERCHRISTMAS!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    DSC09522.jpg

MERRY DOBERCHRISTMAS!

oxc

i HOPE that was on a cristmas card!!! its a beautiful picture!

i keep seeing St. Bernards everywhere and i WANT ONE!!! :( i really really REALLY want a doggie again but i think i will feel guilty. Its hard losing a 'son'. *sigh* a huge piece of my blackened heart is sooooooo empty without a big doggie. oh and cutback, i hadd a dream about norm last night!!! i dreamt that i was stuck somewhere with a friend and he rescued me!!! :D dont ask me WHY i dreamt that! :eek:

• PJaddicted wrote:
    DSC09522.jpg

MERRY DOBERCHRISTMAS!

oxc

:D
    omg he looks fabulous!

by popular demand ;)...sorry they are repeats :o...i didn't take any doggie holiday photos this year, perhaps i will over the weekend, i didn't quite realize how many wanted em! haha.

so for now to placate his many adoring fans...

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a287/decides2dream/christmas2005/igbyreindeer05.jpg
    Igby!

and his beautiful big sister...

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a287/decides2dream/christmas2005/christmaschloe.jpg
    Chloe!

man, these are from 2 years ago :o...i've been slackin'!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

DTD~GREAT PHOTOS!!!!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    Letchworth20060012.jpg

My sweet Mason on his last Christmas, he died January 2nd.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    SNOW DOG!!.....)
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Letchworth20060012.jpg

My sweet Mason on his last Christmas, he died January 2nd.

oxc

:( Poor puppa.

((Hugs))
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    cutback wrote:

A pupsicle!! :D

You wanna swap for a shitsicle?? :D :mad:
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    DSC09535.jpg
    DSC09532.jpg
    DSC09531.jpg
    DSC09528.jpg

My couch potato!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    DSC09528.jpg

My couch potato!

oxc

i LOVE that picture!!! it made me teary eyed cuz SURF was always wrapped in a blanket on the sofa!!! awwwww good petey!!! :)

Merry Christmas SENROCK!!!

Luv,
    C & P!
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    I miss my poochies so much that I grabbed one on the beach today and gave it a hug and scratched its back...I think it's name was Patches...and the beach was...Ho'okipa Beach on Maui...Tons of people surfing...might have been a celeb there because there were a couple of paparazzi...

Anyway, the dog was very friendly and my hubby took a pic of me scratching it. The owner just laughed at me...The dog's dad was paddle surfing...It was all so beautiful!

Will be seeing my two mutts in three days! EEEE!
    be philanthropic
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    cutback wrote:

I think my Dog's fallen in love with yours. I brought this photo up on the screen she just howled and sooked. It was love at first sight I think. :D
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
    I miss my poochies so much that I grabbed one on the beach today and gave it a hug and scratched its back...I think it's name was Patches...and the beach was...Ho'okipa Beach on Maui...Tons of people surfing...might have been a celeb there because there were a couple of paparazzi...

Anyway, the dog was very friendly and my hubby took a pic of me scratching it. The owner just laughed at me...The dog's dad was paddle surfing...It was all so beautiful!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW that is AWESOME!!! :) everytime i see a doggie i get all exxxcited cuz i miss SURFER and i play with them like they are my own. 5 months today since he went to doggie heaven. it has NOT been easy. BUt thanks to one very special boy and a dalmation......im getting thru. :) and all the pics of everyones doggies really really helps me so THANK YOU!!!!

• wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965

I know how you feel. I always gravitate to any dogs and cats on vacation (like I don't anyway-lol) because I miss mine so much! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Austicman wrote:
    I think my Dog's fallen in love with yours. I brought this photo up on the screen she just howled and sooked. It was love at first sight I think. :D

OMG! That is absolutely adorable!! :D But, I wouldn't be surprised...Norm is quite the looker!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

OK...that is just beyond adorable!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me sad that Petey only has humans to live with!

Xmas pictures...favorite toy is the rubber chicken....the boy is very spoiled.....

DSC09568.jpg
    DSC09567.jpg
    DSC09555.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Our friend brought over her new pug puppy on the day after Christmas. It was so fun watching this 4 lb. puppy try to play with our 85 lb. lab. and vice-versa. :)
    These are some pics of the puppy she sent to me.
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o1/DeniseHoward/DSCF0010.jpg
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o1/DeniseHoward/DSCF0032.jpg
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o1/DeniseHoward/DSCF0013.jpg
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."