Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    edited December 2015
    Kasey enjoyed her gifts-

www.myspace.com
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466

www.myspace.com
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Ha ha ha ha. They love that stuffing, don't they?
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    lol my dog is the same but i had to stop giving him those toys because he would eat a little bit of it
    so now its just hard toys..
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Man oh man...nothing like a happy smiling dog, stuffing strewn about or not.
  • My mom got the dogs more toys for Christmas. This one in particular was an instant hit.

"The stars are all connected to the brain."
    the two dogs suit each other

My mom got the dogs more toys for Christmas. This one in particular was an instant hit.

Did you ever see the faces of the doggies, they get so excited?
    :)

Absolutely lovely, Who P.
  • hedonist said:

Did you ever see the faces of the doggies, they get so excited?
    :)

Love it. Well done, hedonist. :clap:
    WP, love your pups.

For those who have dogs who chew through all their toys, Lisa picked this ball herself (at the store with my husband) and it's been her favorite Christmas present (next to chewing my husband's SF Giants slippers). And it seems pretty tough. So far.

imagephoto 511imztHwoL._AC_UL115__zps242vkopp.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EIIFQ54/ref=asc_df_B00EIIFQ544064091?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=merbethomgarbhg-20&linkCode=df0&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B00EIIFQ54&ascsubtag=424140394
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,890

Kasey enjoyed her gifts-

love it! :lol:

photo IMG_1018_zpsdxntpnof.jpg
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    I see neither paws nor feet.

She's become one with the snow.
    today i found a strange rash on my dogs tail and i dont know if he hot bitten by something so i put tea tree oil on it but i know coconut oil is much better for rash but the tea tree oil im hoping will disinfect it needless to say it made me miss my old staffy he used to have allergies with pollen and break out in rash poor doggy then i had to get him medications for it
    i miss him so much still.. i love my new dog but still my old dog will always be the baby i got at 8 weeks..
    here he is..
    he died of a ruptured cyst in his stomach and it was too late to save him
    so i had to put him down
    my beloved rockie..
    hes really cute isnt he ??
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    JWPearl said:

today i found a strange rash on my dogs tail and i dont know if he hot bitten by something so i put tea tree oil on it but i know coconut oil is much better for rash but the tea tree oil im hoping will disinfect it needless to say it made me miss my old staffy he used to have allergies with pollen and break out in rash poor doggy then i had to get him medications for it
    i miss him so much still.. i love my new dog but still my old dog will always be the baby i got at 8 weeks..
    here he is..
    so i had to put him down
    my beloved rockie..

indeed he is!

RIP rockie

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

awesome!

looks so happy!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

My mom got the dogs more toys for Christmas. This one in particular was an instant hit.

yay

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

Enkidu said:

WP, love your pups.

For those who have dogs who chew through all their toys, Lisa picked this ball herself (at the store with my husband) and it's been her favorite Christmas present (next to chewing my husband's SF Giants slippers). And it seems pretty tough. So far.

imagephoto 511imztHwoL._AC_UL115__zps242vkopp.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EIIFQ54/ref=asc_df_B00EIIFQ544064091?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=merbethomgarbhg-20&linkCode=df0&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B00EIIFQ54&ascsubtag=424140394

might give this a try, however Sophie peels the skin off of her tennis balls, so im not sure if she would do the same thing to this.

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

JWPearl said:

here he is..
    so i had to put him down
    my beloved rockie..

Looks like he was a big old sweetheart.

I know how it hurts to let go. Sure it's the right thing to do but so difficult.

Two of our cats were adopted at the same young age. It's a blessing to see them, and love them, through their entire life.
    hedonist said:

JWPearl said:

here he is..
    so i had to put him down
    my beloved rockie..

Looks like he was a big old sweetheart.

I know how it hurts to let go. Sure it's the right thing to do but so difficult.

Two of our cats were adopted at the same young age. It's a blessing to see them, and love them, through their entire life.
    i so agree and appreciate what you say bc i had no choice it was a horrible decision
    but if it was financially in my own power i wouldnt think twice about saving him..

and about your two cats
    its gives you a piece of mind they lived in a good
    home well loved and treated and you had the pleasure
    of each others worlds and company and love..
    i dont know how people can be so cruel to animals
    but at least we can say we donated to nature true
    refuge and love..
  • JW, I don't think we ever lose that special love we have for our individual pets. They hold their own places in our hearts. Having been through the loss of several dogs over time, I also think that for me, the new dog that comes into my life helps me recover from my grief. They never take the place of the one I've lost but they start to create their own life and love with me. I've only had Scout for 4 months but I love him so fiercely that I'd fight anybody who tried to hurt him. I'm pretty sure he'd do the same for me, lol. I look forward to many adventures with him in the years to come.
  • Speaking of Scout, he had his surgery yesterday. You know, the one that guys don't like to talk about. The one that should have him barking soprano.

Everything went great and he's as active as ever. We're supposed to keep him from jumping around and running too much. Like that's going to happen.

He's having a little trouble though with the concept of the Cone of Shame.

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    ^^^ Scout turned it into the Collar of Shame. Although, he is looking very Elizabethan (is that the right era?).
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 said:

^^^ Scout turned it into the Collar of Shame. Although, he is looking very Elizabethan (is that the right era?).

:lol:
    That would be the right era. That's a better description than his dad's. Glenn said he looked like a ballerina. :lol:
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

SD48277 said:

That would be the right era. That's a better description than his dad's. Glenn said he looked like a ballerina. :lol:
    :lol: Twinkle-Toes Scout.
    ELITIST FUK

SD48277 said:

or a harlequin ;)

JW, I don't think we ever lose that special love we have for our individual pets. They hold their own places in our hearts. Having been through the loss of several dogs over time, I also think that for me, the new dog that comes into my life helps me recover from my grief. They never take the place of the one I've lost but they start to create their own life and love with me. I've only had Scout for 4 months but I love him so fiercely that I'd fight anybody who tried to hurt him. I'm pretty sure he'd do the same for me, lol. I look forward to many adventures with him in the years to come.

well put and i feel the same way about this dog too
    and hes gotten so protective now and i know its bc
    he feels loved and at home..
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    A lovely friend sent me cookies for my big dog...

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

Love the tongue action.
    Enkidu said:

RKCNDY said:

Love the tongue action.
    Who doesn't?

And for the love of Pete - the brows up there!

Who P, that gorgeous "the FUCK?" face speaks volumes.
    Finally posting two pix of Lisa - last Christmas and current Christmas. My, they grow fast. (Also notice we reupholstered the cat-destroyed chair.)

imagephoto IMG_0036_zpspdia3hcz.jpg" />

imagephoto image1_zpsuecidid7.jpg" />
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Enkidu said:

Finally posting two pix of Lisa - last Christmas and current Christmas. My, they grow fast. (Also notice we reupholstered the cat-destroyed chair.)

imagephoto IMG_0036_zpspdia3hcz.jpg" />

imagephoto image1_zpsuecidid7.jpg" />

I like how she's almost too big for the chair!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless