~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    I went out to my office, my husband went upstairs. Yeah, we left the door open. And she did this.

(Her water dish - full, btw - is just out of frame.)

photo c622722b-3572-48fd-b3ea-72e219f278f4_zpsc3q52xzo.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    lisa, there's a drought...no playing with the water for a while
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    I see it's dripped all over the floor too...lol She's so cute though, you probably can't stay mad at that face...I know we have a very hard time being mad at Autzen...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    norm said:

OK, so I finally got Penny on camera and I can't figure out how to post the video! :anguished: Can't we post a vid straight from photobucket? I thought I'd done it before.

it's easier to upload to youtube or instagram since both embed here
    Our social media expert! :tongue:
    I'm working on that but so far youtube isn't cooperating. :anguished:
    norm said:
    We used to have a dog that chased lizards. She actually caught a big one once and was so surprised that she dropped it. :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,891
    Enkidu said:

I went out to my office, my husband went upstairs. Yeah, we left the door open. And she did this.

I'll take THAT over THIS...apparently, my wallet is more fun than any of her dozens of toys :tired_face:

photo IMG_0769_zpski5auyt0.jpg

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

Enkidu said:

I'll take THAT over THIS...apparently, my wallet is more fun than any of her dozens of toys :tired_face:

photo IMG_0769_zpski5auyt0.jpg

!!!!!
    that's not cool, piper!
  • OMG!!! Piper!
    it was five $20s, a $5 and a $1. I managed to tape all back together, except the $1. so, I need a new wallet, a new watch , 2 replacement credit cards, one ATM card and a Costco card....but at least I'm not out $105 :smiley:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

it was five $20s, a $5 and a $1. I managed to tape all back together, except the $1. so, I need a new wallet, a new watch , 2 replacement credit cards, one ATM card and a Costco card....but at least I'm not out $105 :smiley:

She ruined/ate the credit cards?
    Enkidu said:

imalive said:

of course, she did. it seems that corners are the tenderloin of credit cards.

hard to stay mad at her, tho.

photo IMG_0419_zpskykdhjhr.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Silly dog! At least it wasn't an entire Willow Tree sapling!!
    imalive said:

Enkidu said:

imalive said:

of course, she did. it seems that corners are the tenderloin of credit cards.

hard to stay mad at her, tho.

photo IMG_0419_zpskykdhjhr.jpg

piper isn't playing fair....she can't produce that destruction yet still be that cute
    edited April 2015
    Ok...trying this embedding from instagram thing....my dog whimpering because my hubby had just left....it's a sad life....

Post edited by PJSiren on
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Poor Autzen!! He looks so confused!! 'Why did he leave?!?!?'
    Autzen jumped up and was spooning with my daughter....lol she didn't want her face in the photo....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    imalive said:

um....

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    PJ_ROCKS said:

imalive said:

um....
    lol too funny... my pup ed loves $20s as well.... learned that one night playing poker.... shitting out pieces of money all week...
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Nami said:

PJ_ROCKS said:

imalive said:

um....
    lol too funny... my pup ed loves $20s as well.... learned that one night playing poker.... shitting out pieces of money all week...
    An automated Teller Mutt?? ( j/k about the mutt part!)
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    hahaha
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    hi

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• PJ_ROCKS said:

hi

Hi!
    :wave:

My blanket has become Autzen's blanket...he loves to curl up on it...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Here is my baby Boomer. We took my son to get celebration ice cream for a great report card a couple of years ago and walked by a Pet Smart. There was a rescue group out front and we fell in love with him the moment we saw him. While my son was holding him some a-hole drove by and honked his horn making all the dogs freak out. Boomer just laid there in my sons arms. We didn't adopt him that night (we were not sure we wanted a new dog at that moment as our last one had passed that same year after 14 years) so the next day I had to drive all over town to all the Pet Smarts trying to find where the rescue group was to get him. He is the greatest dog with the kids. He's also my go dog. He wants to go everywhere and when he sees me putting my shoes on goes and sits at the front door with the look of 'you aint going wherever you are going without me' until I cave and tell him to come on. He's half Husky (he was saved with his Mom and she was the Husky) and we assume the other half must be some type of Sheppard. He generally sleeps spooning with one of the kids.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    so this was taken today at my lunch break. Sophie was chasing squirrels that were in a tree next door. Video will follow, not a long one though.

photo 20150408_123122_zpstnvfemon.jpg

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^ What a gorgeous dog.

The neighborhood cats are so cruel to my boy Boomer. They sit on the back fence while he goes ballistic wanting to go outside to chase them. As soon as the door opens they jump down on the other side. He jumps against the fence barking and comes back in and lays down. Sure as shit as soon as he does they jump back on the fence waiting to repeat. This goes on all day and drives my wife crazy. We have a doggie door that was already in the house but he cant fit so we are always having to open the door for him.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    cdysinge said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^ What a gorgeous dog.

The neighborhood cats are so cruel to my boy Boomer. They sit on the back fence while he goes ballistic wanting to go outside to chase them. As soon as the door opens they jump down on the other side. He jumps against the fence barking and comes back in and lays down. Sure as shit as soon as he does they jump back on the fence waiting to repeat. This goes on all day and drives my wife crazy. We have a doggie door that was already in the house but he cant fit so we are always having to open the door for him.

lol

the squirrels do the same thing, except they come down close enough to where she will jump up, they run up the tree, then come back down... i will try to get a better video soon

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

Loving Boomer. Loving rescues, too. People always stop John when he's walking Lisa and say dumb stuff like, "She must be expensive." John always says, "She's a rescue. Go to a rescue. If you want a German shepherd, find a German shepherd rescue. If you want a poodle, find a poodle rescue. Or go to a shelter and get a fabulous mutt."

Does Sophie ever catch the squirrels she chases?
    cdysinge said:

Here is my baby Boomer. We took my son to get celebration ice cream for a great report card a couple of years ago and walked by a Pet Smart. There was a rescue group out front and we fell in love with him the moment we saw him. While my son was holding him some a-hole drove by and honked his horn making all the dogs freak out. Boomer just laid there in my sons arms. We didn't adopt him that night (we were not sure we wanted a new dog at that moment as our last one had passed that same year after 14 years) so the next day I had to drive all over town to all the Pet Smarts trying to find where the rescue group was to get him. He is the greatest dog with the kids. He's also my go dog. He wants to go everywhere and when he sees me putting my shoes on goes and sits at the front door with the look of 'you aint going wherever you are going without me' until I cave and tell him to come on. He's half Husky (he was saved with his Mom and she was the Husky) and we assume the other half must be some type of Sheppard. He generally sleeps spooning with one of the kids.

awesome dog....crappy picture :wink:

c'mon chad, we have high standards here in the doggie thread!

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16