~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    imalive said:

imalive said:

^^^ that won't play but I think the problem is on my end :disappointed:

In honor of Montana doggie Sophie, here's Piper with a Montana beer:

photo IMG_0380_zpsudspkjkm.jpg

I just noticed--aren't those L. L. Bean chairs? Sheesh, you really are old. :tongue:
    no, they're not. yes, I am. those chairs were handmade right here in salt lake.

"so many toys to destroy, so little time"

photo IMG_0417_zps22awiosn.jpg

Do you have any photos of Piper looking evil? She always looks like such an angel.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i don't think piper is capable of being evil....i mean, just look at her!
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    I got this puppy forwarded to me in an email, and just thought it was too cute not to share...

Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    norm said:

Agreed. Poor Piper has no way to defend herself against these wild accusations. The evidence points to an adorable well behaved puppy :-D
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,891
    Austicman said:

norm said:

Agreed. Poor Piper has no way to defend herself against these wild accusations. The evidence points to an adorable well behaved puppy :-D
    she is pretty well behaved....but she does destroy toys and shed like nobody's business!

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    I didn't mean that Piper is evil - I just wondered if there are pictures of her beside pillows she's destroyed, or gnawed-on Crocs, etc. (Lisa has just started to shed - woe to anyone in our house wearing dark pants.)

Autzen being sweet....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Hi doggie folk!
    Well it's been about 5 months since Henry passed away, :( and her sister has been doing much better. She went a little scatty for a bit, understandably so, they'd be together for 16 years. She's used to her nappies now, she's incontinent now. :( not sure if that's coincidence or stress related but she comes inside and willingly gets her nappy on. Hehehe I swear she understands why and figures it's better than sleeping in your her own wee.
    Just want to say thanks again for listening to me when I lost Henry, meant a lot to me. Love to you all. xxxx
    photo 8EE6B675-0658-44EC-B8EA-F2BE785755C3_zps0oxbugtv.jpg
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    PJSiren said:

Autzen being sweet....

that's a great picture....love the black eyes and nose! :smiley:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Loulou said:

Hi doggie folk!
    Well it's been about 5 months since Henry passed away, :( and her sister has been doing much better. She went a little scatty for a bit, understandably so, they'd be together for 16 years. She's used to her nappies now, she's incontinent now. :( not sure if that's coincidence or stress related but she comes inside and willingly gets her nappy on. Hehehe I swear she understands why and figures it's better than sleeping in your her own wee.
    Just want to say thanks again for listening to me when I lost Henry, meant a lot to me. Love to you all. xxxx

AWWWWWW! We always listen to a fellow pet owner who goes thru the loss only other pet owners understand.

is a nappy a doggie diaper?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    imalive said:

Loulou said:

Hi doggie folk!

AWWWWWW! We always listen to a fellow pet owner who goes thru the loss only other pet owners understand.

is a nappy a doggie diaper?
    Hi there! :)
    Yeah sorry! It is a diaper. Hehehe it's just lucky that we have a baby in the house so they share diapers. We simply cut a little hole for the tail and pop in through. She still goes out for a poop but while she's asleep she just can't hold onto her number 1's. Poor old lady. I think it was actually quite upsetting for her the first time she did that. She almost sprang off her bed like "what the hell?!, why did I do that?". She's much more happier now and back to herself, we took her away for a holiday to the beach recently and she loved it! Ran around the sand like crazy just like what she used to do with her brother. Nice to see :)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    :hug:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Enkidu said:

I didn't mean that Piper is evil - I just wondered if there are pictures of her beside pillows she's destroyed, or gnawed-on Crocs, etc. (Lisa has just started to shed - woe to anyone in our house wearing dark pants.)

We had a white GSD and he'd 'slime' our stack speakers.. He'd barely graze it walking past.. And there'd be a scar of white hair, strewn across the front... We had to vacuum the speaker faces!!
    Zoe checking out the backyard..
    All is well.. Time for a nap!

Zoe checking out the backyard..
    All is well.. Time for a nap!

love those pics! it's a dog's life. :smiley:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Enkidu said:

"evil" is never a word I would use to describe Piper....she's basically very sweet but can be infuriating when she decides to be "busy." this morning, she chewed her second watch...I no longer have spare parts so I already ordered a new watch. since then, she has been into a trash can, she has stolen my hat off the counter, unrolled toilet paper, eaten a receipt, etc.

photo IMG_0422_zps301dmopz.jpg

I took her to the park early and she ran and ran and ran...at one point I dropped my glove (we got a dusting of snow last night) and another dog grabbed it...Piper grabbed it back and ran in circles for like ever with both the other dog and I trying to catch her. she was a wet mess when we got home... :tired_face:

photo IMG_0767_zpsspdviy53.jpg

then, she did pyshco dog in the basement until she finally calmed down.

photo IMG_0425_zpst66kracu.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    imalive said:

She is still so freaking cute. :heart:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • She's adorable LOVE the first pic of her!!!p
    .. Bu-bu-but dad... It was so much fun....
    I love all these doggies so much. Why o why can't we have a doggie meet and greet?
  • Enkidu said:

I love all these doggies so much. Why o why can't we have a doggie meet and greet?

We could.
    just checking in. Piper's "busy" day continues....I just caught her, two feet on couch; two on coffee table....as I pointed the squirt bottle, I asked, "haven't you been in ENOUGH trouble for the day???? I got a blank look.

about this morning's antics, I forgot to mention how she chomped on the newspaper while I was reading it and ran off with a section (utah) and a half (The Mix) of quarter pages.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Loulou said:

Hi doggie folk!

I have to second this. Losing Django last fall really hit me hard. This place was safe and comforting. :hug:
    imalive said:

Enkidu said:

"evil" is never a word I would use to describe Piper....she's basically very sweet but can be infuriating when she decides to be "busy." this morning, she chewed her second watch...I no longer have spare parts so I already ordered a new watch. since then, she has been into a trash can, she has stolen my hat off the counter, unrolled toilet paper, eaten a receipt, etc.

photo IMG_0422_zps301dmopz.jpg

I took her to the park early and she ran and ran and ran...at one point I dropped my glove (we got a dusting of snow last night) and another dog grabbed it...Piper grabbed it back and ran in circles for like ever with both the other dog and I trying to catch her. she was a wet mess when we got home... :tired_face:

photo IMG_0767_zpsspdviy53.jpg

then, she did pyshco dog in the basement until she finally calmed down.

in other words...

dad, i'm ready! Where's the herd? lol
    OK, so I finally got Penny on camera and I can't figure out how to post the video! :anguished: Can't we post a vid straight from photobucket? I thought I'd done it before.
  • OK, so I finally got Penny on camera and I can't figure out how to post the video! :anguished: Can't we post a vid straight from photobucket? I thought I'd done it before.

I have not figured that out either????

OK, so I finally got Penny on camera and I can't figure out how to post the video! :anguished: Can't we post a vid straight from photobucket? I thought I'd done it before.

it's easier to upload to youtube or instagram since both embed here
    norm said:

it's easier to upload to youtube or instagram since both embed here
    Instagram embeds here? How? I don't know how to post from IG to here...

I have a video I need to share of Autzen, I should upload it to youtube...I recorded it for my best friend and sent to her via text, but it's him whimpering like crazy after my hubby left yesterday morning....it was so sad and pathetic...lol
    Tattooed Dissident!
    PJSiren said:

Instagram embeds here? How? I don't know how to post from IG to here...

yep...just copy and paste the link

norm on lizard patrol
    I love seeing videos of our dogs. Nice to see Norm in motion. I put videos on YouTube and posted them here - and if I could figure that out, anyone can. Cause I'm an idiot.

We left to run errands, came home to find Lisa by the back door with the hose beside her. Fine. Except when we left the hose was coiled together nicely and 20 yards away from the back door. Good trick, Lisa.

photo a3b23152-2f54-4cd3-9868-e5b0ee58696d_zpsqqkgqtdz.jpg
    LMAO! She was thirsty mom...she just didn't know how to get the water to come out...give her too long she might get that part down too... :lol:
    Tattooed Dissident!