know the look well :D
  • Welcome, Neela! :wave:
    You're a good looking dog!

And she knows it!!!
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    DSC00201.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ^^ so beautiful

carol, i forgot....i was gonna post this here when i saw it on your wall the other day

65d4912c.jpg
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Monty's got a girrrlfriend. WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Purdy coot! :mrgreen:
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • PJaddicted wrote:
    DSC00201.jpg

Awww....they look so cute together!
    I think she's a keeper ;):D
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,890
    Photo0300.jpg
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • imalive wrote:
    Photo0300.jpg

Where my dogs at?
    Woof Woof
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

imalive wrote:
    Photo0300.jpg

Where my dogs at?
    Woof Woof

there was NO ONE else at the park :cry::cry::cry::lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    I'm in love....this boy is the best! I'm enjoying him so much more then ever before watching how awesome he has been doing with Allie.

DSC00205.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    PJaddicted wrote:
    DSC00201.jpg

too cute!!! :D

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    imalive wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:

otherwise, we leave her as is, wait for the mass to grow bigger until she eventually can't poo at all. then we have to put her down...

UGH.

sigh.

I'm at a loss for words :cry::cry:

we're all pulling for you and sammi, thinking good thoughts, sending good vibes....

damn. :cry:

Aww Steph. I'm so sorry to read this. Sending positive thoughts and healing vibes to the mainland ((((()))))
    Thanks S...
    Hope yours is doing great (and you as well)... especially with all that weather we got this week! It's been a blizzard up on the mountain the past few days... Actually went home Sunday but got stuck because of the ferries being cancelled. Eventually got to go home and finally see my baby! But I left this morning... damn it is getting harder and harder.

And thanks everyone for your good vibes...It does mean a lot. I wish I could say they were working! But you never know.

5a4396cb.jpg
    Whenever I leave to head back to the Island I usually take a picture with her... 'just in case'.
    Today when i was saying by I asked her for a kiss (she usually kisses me goodbye :oops: ) but she just gave me the SADDEST look and turned away. My heart is breaking. She is going downhill fast. During the game last night I got up and noticed something wet on my feet then I realised she was lying in a puddle of pee... She's becoming incontinent... It's all happening so fast. And she is becoming completely plugged up... I'm not sure if she will make it much longer. :( :(
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    imalive wrote:
    Photo0300.jpg
    hehe ...where are her little booties?
    gracie looks lovely as always ♥
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    haffajappa wrote:
    Thanks S...
    Hope yours is doing great (and you as well)... especially with all that weather we got this week! It's been a blizzard up on the mountain the past few days... Actually went home Sunday but got stuck because of the ferries being cancelled. Eventually got to go home and finally see my baby! But I left this morning... damn it is getting harder and harder.

And thanks everyone for your good vibes...It does mean a lot. I wish I could say they were working! But you never know.

5a4396cb.jpg
    Whenever I leave to head back to the Island I usually take a picture with her... 'just in case'.
    Today when i was saying by I asked her for a kiss (she usually kisses me goodbye :oops: ) but she just gave me the SADDEST look and turned away. My heart is breaking. She is going downhill fast. During the game last night I got up and noticed something wet on my feet then I realised she was lying in a puddle of pee... She's becoming incontinent... It's all happening so fast. And she is becoming completely plugged up... I'm not sure if she will make it much longer. :( :(

Aww, Steph, my heart is breaking for you :cry::cry::cry: Poor Sammi :( I'm wishing you strength as you cope with Sammi's declining health. Sending more healing vibes Sammi's way.

((((hugs))))

S xx
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    haffajappa wrote:
    Thanks S...

5a4396cb.jpg

Aww, Steph, my heart is breaking for you :cry::cry::cry: Poor Sammi :( I'm wishing you strength as you cope with Sammi's declining health. Sending more healing vibes Sammi's way.

((((hugs))))

S xx

:(
    Sending some good (((vibes)))

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

haffajappa wrote:

5a4396cb.jpg

this is awful....but it happens to all us dog owners :cry:

If the end is, indeed, near I hope it is peaceful for Sammi and I hope you can be by her side.

you guys are in our thoughts.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    imalive wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:

5a4396cb.jpg

this is awful....but it happens to all us dog owners :cry:

If the end is, indeed, near I hope it is peaceful for Sammi and I hope you can be by her side.

you guys are in our thoughts.
    I can only echo this.
    Watching your friend deteriorate is so hard.
    I am hoping for peace for Sammi and you.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    there is a little golden puppy (gretchen) at the park who likes to chase gracie (hard to catch with a crappy cell phone camera):

Photo0303.jpg

here's gretchen with her 13 year old brother. gretchen is the product of a brother/sister breeding :cry: :x . her new owner is a vet tech. the "responsible" dog owners brought in 5 puppies....3 had to be put down; gretchen was deemed to be the healthiest and the tech took her home. I hope gretchen has a long life:

Photo0305.jpg

Photo0307.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    haffajappa wrote:

5a4396cb.jpg

sigh :cry:

i have no words...hugs to you and sammi from me and norm :(
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    5a4396cb.jpg
    this a beautiful picture :cry:

I'm so sorry ... thoughts and prayers for you and Sammi
  • haffajappa wrote:

5a4396cb.jpg

:cry::cry:
    Thinking of you and Sammi
    Hugs and good vibes coming your way from Bugsy & me

Need good vibes for my hubbies Aunt and Uncle, yesterday they lost their beloved Bandit. He wasn't eating for two days, they took him to the vet. The vet determined that he need to open him up and see what was going on inside and they found a huge tumor on his pancreas that was pushing all his organs so that he could no longer eat, so they decided to put him down during the surgery. Their hearts are broken, he wasn't an old dog. So sad for them.
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Their hearts are broken, he wasn't an old dog. So sad for them.

:cry::cry::cry:

It's always awful to lose a dog....a young dog, I would imagine, is even worse.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Their hearts are broken, he wasn't an old dog. So sad for them.

:cry::cry::cry:

It's always awful to lose a dog....a young dog, I would imagine, is even worse.

i can't and don't wanna imagine

thinking of bandit :cry:
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Haven't been on in awhile, but just wanted to stop by and say that I've been thinking about you all - those with doggies, and those who have lost their doggies.

My mutts are okay. Well, don't know about Remy & Charley because I haven't seen them since Christmas, but I have Tanner with me...hubby and I are on the rocks right now, so I'm living at my parents and hubby is still at home...Anyway, I hear that hubs is taking Remy and Charley out for runs in the trails and bike rides in the mountains...Tanner and I are studying medical terminology, avoiding my parents' three cats, and enjoying long walks in the woods (weather permitting)...he's super-duper snuggly and wants belly rubs pretty much all day!

Anyway, glad to see that folks are still hanging around here. Sorry to all of you who have ill dogs, or have recently lost a beloved poochie...
    be philanthropic

Anyway, glad to see that folks are still hanging around here. Sorry to all of you who have ill dogs, or have recently lost a beloved poochie...

sorry to hear you're on the rocks. that sucks bad enough, but being away from your dogs must make it worse :cry:

hope things work out.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    This is Nikki and she belonged to a very sweet friend of mine. Nikki went to doggie heaven this weekend and is now having a fancy party with my Surfer, Shelby, Trixxx, Big Pete, and all the rest. :)
    nikki.jpg
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... =3&theater

Please feel free to send my boy Gizmo some positive waves. He's not feeling well and hoping he gets better soon.
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1056000834941.2011173.1073440295&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=2109204204367&set=a.1056000834941.2011173.1073440295&type=3&theater

Please feel free to send my boy Gizmo some positive waves. He's not feeling well and hoping he gets better soon.

facebook :roll:

can't see the pics, but I know gizmo is a handsome dude. get feeling better, buddy! :mrgreen:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1056000834941.2011173.1073440295&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=2109204204367&set=a.1056000834941.2011173.1073440295&type=3&theater

facebook :roll:

can't see the pics, but I know gizmo is a handsome dude. get feeling better, buddy! :mrgreen:

same here about FB...

sending some good (((vibes))) your way!!!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland