GoiMTvP.gif
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    More Puppy Pictures!!
    Coming on Friday :D

Eddie
    Eddie8910-1.jpg

Oliver
    Oliver8910-1.jpg

Good stuff Black D..... lil Eddie looks like he's workin on the next record in his head :lol:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Austicman wrote:
    The stooges :D

Photo0050.jpg
    they are perfectly sweet :D those faces
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Just in from the cardiologist. Petey's disease has progressed. He is now being put on the big gun of meds. He was a very good boy for the Cardiologist and his techs.

DSC03226.jpg
    :(
    Sorry to hear this.
    Hugs to you and Petey.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Just in from the cardiologist. Petey's disease has progressed. He is now being put on the big gun of meds. He was a very good boy for the Cardiologist and his techs.

DSC03226.jpg

Awwww, Petey... we're wishing you the very best big fella.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    I was going through a bunch of old snapshots and found this one from 1989 of me and my dog Tess (RIP). The tee shirt seems appropriate. :shifty: ;)

maximumlove.jpg

Of course, not the best shirt to be wearing while cuddling a furry white dog! :lol:

Cute Tess! (My Tessie gives four paws up for your choice of name.)
    Was the late, great Tess an American Eskimo?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,886
    I was going through a bunch of old snapshots and found this one from 1989 of me and my dog Tess (RIP). The tee shirt seems appropriate. :shifty: ;)

maximumlove.jpg

Of course, not the best shirt to be wearing while cuddling a furry white dog! :lol:
    it kind of sucks that so many of my pj shirts are black! :wtf: :lol:

IMG_2986.jpg

I got my knee scoped today and Gracie has been very good with me! :angel:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:

i'm not ignoring you guys....busy, busy, busy! hopefully, they exhaust each other............not you! :mrgreen:
    I would like them to exhaust my kids more!! :mrgreen:
    oh yeah! both will exhaust the others. you'll totally have time to chill and listen to pj boots :mrgreen: .

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Just in from the cardiologist. Petey's disease has progressed.
    :cry::cry::cry:
    good luck to all of you! :thumbup:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

maximumlove.jpg

Cute Tess! (My Tessie gives four paws up for your choice of name.)
    Was the late, great Tess an American Eskimo?
    No, she was a purebred sheltie. She was white with a couple of small patches of grey and had blue eyes. Her unusual coloring is called double merle and is a genetic defect. It happens sometimes when 2 blue merle dogs are bred to each other. The practice is considered somewhat unethical because double merle dogs are often deaf or blind. Tess was deaf but being a smart little doggie, she learned hand signals.

She was the sweetest dog in the history of the universe. She thought her function in life was sitting in people's laps getting petted. This was a characteristic pose for her.
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    PJaddicted wrote:

:(
    hugs for you guys!!!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Claireack wrote:
    OK, quick question - little Molly had colitus (not sure how you spell it), so she had to have special food and some pro-biotic medicine for a few days. It all cleared up, but now we're noticing a little bit of blood just as she finishes doing a poo. Shall I take her to the vets?

Claireack...how's Molly doing?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    zchick wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    OK, quick question - little Molly had colitus (not sure how you spell it), so she had to have special food and some pro-biotic medicine for a few days. It all cleared up, but now we're noticing a little bit of blood just as she finishes doing a poo. Shall I take her to the vets?

Fine, took her to the vets on Wednesday for her jabs, they gave her a good going over. As there are no other symptoms and it's not every time she goes they just said watch what she eats and keep an eye out for any change in mood/behaviour. So far only noticed one small bit since then and she's as full of fun as always.

Thank you for asking :D:D:D
    Austicman wrote:

THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!

Pedigree has the best commercials. Remember the adoption ones? The Echo one made me sit here sobbing at my desk.
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    We are back to life. Trying to live it one day at a time.

DSC03232.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Claireack wrote:
    zchick wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Fine, took her to the vets on Wednesday for her jabs, they gave her a good going over. As there are no other symptoms and it's not every time she goes they just said watch what she eats and keep an eye out for any change in mood/behaviour. So far only noticed one small bit since then and she's as full of fun as always.

Thank you for asking :D:D:D

Yay! good to hear she's doing great! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    PJaddicted wrote:

DSC03232.jpg

Such beautiful fellows.
    Live it just like you said _ one day at a time. That's what they do, I'm convinced.
    (((hug)))
    Austicman wrote:

THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!

Pedigree has the best commercials. Remember the adoption ones? The Echo one made me sit here sobbing at my desk.
    my favorite:

http://tunesontv.com/2009/07/01/travele ... ommercial/

:mrgreen:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Our Charlie has had some back problems since mid life but it has now worsened the last couple weeks. He is 13.
    His back legs don't seem to be getting the message to go, walking is pretty difficult. We have put up his ramps and are carrying him now for the stairs. Last night we all laid in bed listening to his labored breathing wondering if the time is nearing. Debating a vet trip Sat but he doesn't seem to be in pain so we don't know if we want to put him through all that. He is very tired now.
    CIMG1322.jpg
    my boy, I found him at the pound 13 years ago, he is my pound puppy.
    Dogs are a gift from God, I only wish they lived longer. It seems like yesterday he joined the family and now we are looking at saying goodbye.
    pandora wrote:
    Our Charlie has had some back problems since mid life but it has now worsened the last couple weeks. He is 13.
    His back legs don't seem to be getting the message to go, walking is pretty difficult. We have put up his ramps and are carrying him now for the stairs. Last night we all laid in bed listening to his labored breathing wondering if the time is nearing. Debating a vet trip Sat but he doesn't seem to be in pain so we don't know if we want to put him through all that. He is very tired now.
    CIMG1322.jpg
    Dogs are a gift from God, I only wish they lived longer. It seems like yesterday he joined the family and now we are looking at saying goodbye.

Oh Pandora, he's just beautiful. Look at those soulful eyes.

I think he'll tell you when it's time. It sounds like he's preparing you...

Does your vet ever make house calls?

((hug))
    (We need hugs on this thread today...)
    imalive wrote:
    Have always loved that one! :clap:

That Pedigree ad is awesome.
    pandora wrote:
    CIMG1322.jpg
    This is much of what we went through when we lost our Pete a few years ago. He had osteoarthritis and his back legs would give way as he was walking. So hard to watch. :(

What a good dog he must be and he's had a happy life with you, I'm sure.
    pandora wrote:
    CIMG1322.jpg

Oh Pandora, he's just beautiful. Look at those soulful eyes.

I think he'll tell you when it's time. It sounds like he's preparing you...

Does your vet ever make house calls?

((hug))
    (We need hugs on this thread today...)
    Thanks for the hugs, I'll give him one from you too :) DR. Toole has a big heart but I'm not sure he would do a house call. He's been our vet for almost 20 years though so maybe worth asking. Thanks for your kindness
    PJaddicted wrote:

DSC03232.jpg
    Dogs live in the present, without regrets of the past or worries about the future. We can all learn from them.
    I hope Petey's love for you will give you strength.
    pandora wrote:
    CIMG1322.jpg
    This is much of what we went through when we lost our Pete a few years ago. He had osteoarthritis and his back legs would give way as he was walking. So hard to watch. :(

What a good dog he must be and he's had a happy life with you, I'm sure.
    It is very hard to watch, heartbreaking really because he wants to go. He has been so good, everybody, human and dog alike loves Charlie, everybody's friend, we've been lucky to love him. Thank you for understanding
    pandora wrote:
    Thanks for the hugs, I'll give him one from you too :) DR. Toole has a big heart but I'm not sure he would do a house call. He's been our vet for almost 20 years though so maybe worth asking. Thanks for your kindness
    Pandora, do ask him. I didn't realize that my vet would make a house call until one of my dogs reached the end of her days. My vet told me that it was important to him to say goodbye to her, too, since he had cared for her all her life. :angel:
    PJaddicted wrote:

DSC03232.jpg
    Dogs live in the present, without regrets of the past or worries about the future. We can all learn from them.
    I hope Petey's love for you will give you strength.
    a beautiful thought for beautiful dogs