Options

your "WTF?!" moment of the day!!!

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    As I am to MOST of the stuff on AET! :D

FLOW SHIZZLE~

i know this is not the thread to chat or discuss but.....just keep your head up and dont let anybody get the best of you. i've heard u are a really great person and stuff so build on that and dont let anybody tell you different!

The cable screwing up right in the middle of the best part of a show dammit!!!! WTF????!!!! :mad:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    muiren77 wrote:
    SENROCK on a posting binge! :D

i was thinking the same thing. lol.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    the wolf wrote:

great minds think alike :D
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    the wolf wrote:

hey its been a while WTF??!!!! :D besides, there aint nuthin goin on up in here anyhow!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    SENROCK! wrote:
    hey its been a while WTF??!!!! :D besides, there aint nuthin goin on up in here anyhow!
    He's been busy being a creative genius;)
    WTF moment of the day.....WOlfie is still INVISIBLE! :p
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    He's been busy being a creative genius;)
    WTF moment of the day.....WOlfie is still INVISIBLE! :p

it wont fuckin' change back. i dont know how i became invisible, and it wont change back!!!! lol.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    wtf.....I'm hungry AGAIN!
  • Options
    the wolf wrote:
    it wont fuckin' change back. i dont know how i became invisible, and it wont change back!!!! lol.

oh man! i better take back what i posted earlier about 'great minds' :D

• Options
    why is the clock on my computer and this board an hour behind???????? WTFF???!!!!!

• Options
    muiren77 wrote:
    oh man! i better take back what i posted earlier about 'great minds' :D

LOL, i know how to change it ! it just wont change back!!!
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Someone trying to say that BROWNIES were the same as biscuits! And not the good kind, but those hard British things. THEN he tries to say they are the same as cookies! BROWNIES AND COOKIES ARE NOT THE SAME!!! :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,886
    SENROCK! wrote:
    why is the clock on my computer and this board an hour behind???????? WTFF???!!!!!
    thank Mr.Bush with his lets fuck with daylight savings time idea.Not everyone has made the change
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Someone trying to say that BROWNIES were the same as biscuits! And not the good kind, but those hard British things. THEN he tries to say they are the same as cookies! BROWNIES AND COOKIES ARE NOT THE SAME!!! :eek: :eek:
    WTF!!! BROWNIES are a DIFFERENT yummy THEN cookies:D
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    .................wtf? Liars and fakes.......people being snowed over by something that isn't real and has no concept of the real world and how hard some people work to support themselves! Just completely fucking careless :(

But some things / people never change. It's the same shit over and over. I should have learned by now.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    having a friend FLAKE out on me about going to the parade tomorrow.
  • Options
    Where Are The People? Went Off Trick Or Treating?

• Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    A friend suggesting I add my EX-HUSBAND on Facebook.... WTF??!!
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    Watching Batman on a bicycle wipe out in the middle of the street today :p Good thing no traffic came along :eek:

Guess next time he should take the batmobile :p
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,886
    Watching Batman on a bicycle wipe out in the middle of the street today :p Good thing no traffic came along :eek:

Or let Alfred do the t or t for him
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

that made me laugh hard!

• Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    that made me laugh hard!

:D

I know I saw him go by and I was like "wtf" :D

Glad it made you laugh :)
  • Options

This reminds me of the time a friend of mine (21 probably @ the time, 6 ft tall male)dressed as Elmo(which he didn't acknowledge...just went about his day as usual) and took the train into the city to Temple university(a mostly african american area) and walked around like that all day...I believe it was a childrens costume he altered to fit himself some how... I just remember the head being a bit small for him so he had to tie it looser:). He did this and it wasn't even halloween...not even close to it!! He was a WTF kinda guy!!!
  • Options
    :D

I know I saw him go by and I was like "wtf" :D

Glad it made you laugh :)

I drove to work with a 'fro this morning. :D
    I saw a few peeps staring at me!

• Options
    THE FRIDGE is in a WHEELCHAIR?????????? WTF??!!!!

• Options
    Finding out my Dad was pinned between the bumpers of 2 cars when he was 3! WTF he was almost crushed and was monitored in the hospital and for sometime afterwards...then he didn't talk for awhile afterwards! WTF! No one thought this was important enough to tell me! WTF PEOPLE!!!!
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Finding out my Dad was pinned between the bumpers of 2 cars when he was 3! WTF he was almost crushed and was monitored in the hospital and for sometime afterwards...then he didn't talk for awhile afterwards! WTF! No one thought this was important enough to tell me! WTF PEOPLE!!!!

pfft. i can beat that. my da didnt think it important enough to tell me that he was adopted as a baby. and hes known since he was 16.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    pfft. i can beat that. my da didnt think it important enough to tell me that he was adopted as a baby. and hes known since he was 16.
    What's this a WTF war:D;) he started to stutter when he finally started talking again...his family then started to treat him like he was stupid (my dad is extremely smart just in a different way then everyone else). At one point when he was older they held him back in school simply cause he had a stutter. I just thought my dads family were ignorant A-hole drunks, well they were but I am just surprised by this. Also the find out my Dad's Dad and his Grandfather were the ones driving the 2 cars! I just thought I knew all the family stories.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    What's this a WTF war:D;) he started to stutter when he finally started talking again...his family then started to treat him like he was stupid (my dad is extremely smart just in a different way then everyone else). At one point when he was older they held him back in school simply cause he had a stutter. I just thought my dads family were ignorant A-hole drunks, well they were but I am just surprised by this. Also the find out my Dad's Dad and his Grandfather were the ones driving the 2 cars! I just thought I knew all the family stories.

well at least you know who your family is. :p:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Touche`:D
  • Options
    And to stay off the driveway at family gatherings. :p
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.