Options

your "WTF?!" moment of the day!!!

Comments

• Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    SENROCK! wrote:
    yesterday, in line for the CRUE show. I was tenth in line and about 2 hours before the show, this exxxtra large woman walks up with her friend and starts talking to the guys right behind us.

Theres a line around the corner so of course they try to start being "friends" with all of us. Her friend was cool but large woman was SASSY and thought she was hott.

Closer to showtime, security asks us all to move closer to the wall in single file. Large woman and her friend squeeeeeeeeeze in and we are ok with it cuz they were cool. Once inside, large woman and friend are nowhere to be found. Later, large woman is seen going UPSTAIRS to the VIP where THE CRUE were. :eek: I look at my new guy friend and im like WTF??!! so larges friend comes over to us and starts talking. she says some dude was giving out wristbands to get up there. :eek: she goes up and large woman struts by us alllllllll cocky with her large oversized drunken self. I say oh HELL NO.

Larges friend says hey, let me take you to see if the guy is there to give u a wristband. We make our way to the front, he's gone. Not even 2 seconds after being there, Large starts ripping off the wristband from her friends wrist and says shes going back up cuz she wants to kiss tommy. Her friend says "no! wait u alreddie went. let Sen go, she wants to see vince." Large looks at me and says with thee most sassiest attitude EVER: "no! im going back up there cuz i want to kiss tommy. i'll kiss vince for you then i'll come back and let u use the wristband."

We all wait. Nothing. When the show was OVER......here comes FAT BASTARD struttin her stuff saying "oh! im sorry....i couldnt find you." then closes her eyes and points her nose up and walks away. :mad:After i let that OBESE MESS CUT IN LINE SHE CANT SHARE THE LOVE????!!!! WTFF????!!!!!!!!
    oh but believe it that i sure as hell seen her outback :cool:

I just have to say that I'm taking offense to you calling the lady LARGE.
    Us big girls need love too ;)
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    I seem to be on a posting binge today :eek:

WTF is that about? And I should be doing work :o
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    PJPixie wrote:
    I just have to say that I'm taking offense to you calling the lady LARGE.
    Us big girls need love too ;)

dude. you are not HUGE!!! This beast was MASSIVE!!!! oh ANNNNNND she was sharing pics of her as "little Bo Peep" for halloween!!!! :eek: WTF???!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,071
    Waiting almost 30 days for my brother to get out of jail for something really stupid and his dumbass girlfriend’s 1st comment when called to see how the hearing went: “He looked so cute”.

WTF??!!!

Gawd she is so stupid.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    I was walking out of the shop today when a lady with arms full of bags was coming in. I step to one side, and hold the door open for her. As she barges past me with her nose in the air she says 'a thank you would be nice' :eek: WTF?? She wants me to thank her for letting me hold the door open!?? :mad:
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    my mom telling me I need to stop wearing flip flops cause it's 45 degrees out....WTF! I'm not 5!
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938
    The soon to be ex husband tries to get into the house I'm living in (our house) and gets his key stuck in the lock. Instead of getting it out or letting me know...he LEAVES it! I can't get it out..now I live in a house alone with a key in the front outside lock! I asked him what he's gonna do about it...and he says "I'm sure you'll figure something out".
    WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Call a Locksmith and have all the locks changed.Garage door opener? Change the code.Why it is that you continue to expect him to treat you right is frankly beyond me.

I suggest getting a restraining order to cover everthing but the legal stuff.Have him bring a cop when he "visits"
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    OffHeGoes29OffHeGoes29 Posts: 1,240
    My WTF moment of the day is when I read any post in the Moving Train.....good for a laugh.
    BRING BACK THE WHALE
  • Options
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938
    Legaly I can't change the locks cause he's "paying" the bills. I use the word paying...extreamly loosley!!

I expect everyone to treat me right... Whether or not they is another thing.
    even those who have proven themselves untrustworthy?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
  • Options
    being asked by an old friend "are you still skinny?"

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my answer.... "na I'm 400 pounds, glad you asked" :D:D:D:D;)
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    being asked by an old friend "are you still skinny?"

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my answer.... "na I'm 400 pounds, glad you asked" :D:D:D:D;)

ATTENTION PEOPLE:

brandi (changeinwaves) is not 400 pounds. that's too much...

she is actually 399 pounds.
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    suns rival wrote:
    ATTENTION PEOPLE:

brandi (changeinwaves) is not 400 pounds. that's too much...

she is actually 399 pounds.
    so I lied a bit;)

But seriously what do you say when someone asks you that!!??
  • Options
    so I lied a bit;)

But seriously what do you say when someone asks you that!!??

i'll answer this: "yup, im still skinny. do you have a dog?" :D
    scratching my butt...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    suns rival wrote:
    i'll answer this: "yup, im still skinny. do you have a dog?" :D
    I was sooo thrown by the question.... actually kinda took offense to it!
  • Options
    I was sooo thrown by the question.... actually kinda took offense to it!

hope you are not offended by my post my friend. :) im just joking. ;)
    scratching my butt...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    suns rival wrote:
    hope you are not offended by my post my friend. :) im just joking. ;)
    I know you're joking:)
    But sadly this person WAS NOT joking:(
    "I wonder what they would of said if i wasn't" :rolleyes:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    2 F-14 fighters and a B-52 bomber have been circling the valley for the last 15 minutes....WTF?? are we at war here and no one told me?? :confused::o
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    cutback wrote:
    2 F-14 fighters and a B-52 bomber have been circling the valley for the last 15 minutes....WTF?? are we at war here and no one told me?? :confused::o

WHOA!! You should come and meet me in COMPTON for lunch ;)
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    PJPixie wrote:
    WHOA!! You should come and meet me in COMPTON for lunch ;)

well they've stopped....for now! ;):D
  • Options
  • Options
    so the "are you still skinny?" friend comes by to hang out tonight.....
    well he proceeds to tell me:

#1. He's been abducted by aliens when he was a child.

#2. He believes he would of discovered the cure for cancer if he had not been abducted.

#3. The Devil lives in the woods behind his house(some kids conjured him) and he's had an experience with him.

#4. His Mom used to be able to fly....yes FLY....when she was a kid.

After telling me this and all the countless ghost encounters he's had he asks me "Can I give you a massage?"

when I answer ......'no thanks I'm ok, I don't need one'....

he then asks "What are your intentions, are you even gonna kiss me tonight?"

then he says "well can I get a massage?"

[size=+9]WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?![/size]

*******He knew I just wanted to be friends... I told him on the phone I'm still going thru shit.

I SWEAR this is the ODDEST night of my life, I sat there thinking it was a joke the whole evening but knowing it wasn't. I was trying soooooo hard not to laugh cause quite frankly the guy scares me a bit (he has been arrested before for attacking someone with a baseball bat). I should of known better then to even hang out with the guy, but the thought of going out with someone OTHER then my parents was pretty intoxicating. I guess it clouded my judgement. :rolleyes:

I didn't think people THIS CRAZY existed.... makes me feel so NORMAL!
    I'm still sitting here in awe of the stories I heard tonight.

**oh and he told me I would get sick and die from milk that expired 2 days ago. :eek:
    and asked how much money my soon to be ex husband made!!!!
    Then proceeds to tell me I look better with long hair and I NEED to grow it out! AND that I shouldn't get the neck tattoo I want cause it wont look right on me (*I already have 2).... this coming from a guy covered in tattoos. He also kept staring at my toe rings all night. :confused:

MY HEAD IS SPINNING!
    :eek: :eek:

I TOLD YOU!!!

Listen to BD in the future!

Oy vey!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    :eek: :eek:

I TOLD YOU!!!

Listen to BD in the future!

Oy vey!
    I have NEVER experienced something quite like that... I won't even get into WHY he doesn't like PJ or the fact that he wants a platinum tooth!!:eek:
  • Options
    Well, at 6:45 AM all the power in my entire town has gone out!!!

The wife is away and the kids are asking every 1 minute, when is the power coming on??

I can't get the car out of the garage, so we are stuck :eek:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,244
    Friend of mine leaving his Blackberry in my car last night...then calling me up at 7am, when I went to sleep at 4am...sayin he needs it for work.

I had to drive it to the train station (30 minutes away) cause his car is in the shop. Now I'm gonna have a grumpy hangover all day........WTF,man
  • Options

#2. He believes he would of discovered the cure for cancer if he had not been abducted.

#3. The Devil lives in the woods behind his house(some kids conjured him) and he's had an experience with him.

After telling me this and all the countless ghost encounters he's had he asks me "Can I give you a massage?"

*******He knew I just wanted to be friends... I told him on the phone I'm still going thru shit.

I SWEAR this is the ODDEST night of my life, I sat there thinking it was a joke the whole evening but knowing it wasn't. I was trying soooooo hard not to laugh cause quite frankly the guy scares me a bit (he has been arrested before for attacking someone with a baseball bat). I should of known better then to even hang out with the guy, but the thought of going out with someone OTHER then my parents was pretty intoxicating. I guess it clouded my judgement. :rolleyes:

**oh and he told me I would get sick and die from milk that expired 2 days ago. :eek:
    Then proceeds to tell me I look better with long hair and I NEED to grow it out! AND that I shouldn't get the neck tattoo I want cause it wont look right on me (*I already have 2).... this coming from a guy covered in tattoos. He also kept staring at my toe rings all night. :confused:

MY HEAD IS SPINNING!

is there gonna be a second date?
  • Options

MY HEAD IS SPINNING!
    This reminds me of the Sex & the City episode where carrie meets up with her high school boyfriend and he's in a mental health institution. :p Which means...your Mr. Big is out there :)
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

wow you really should move far away from everyone and start a whole new life.

just getting home from the crue show 45 minutes ago WTF??!! :mad:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!