Options

your "WTF?!" moment of the day!!!

Comments

• Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Going to barnes and noble cafe...JUST for the jalepeno pretzel and finding out they DON'T have then ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:WTF people they were DAMN tasty!!!!!!
    **don't mess with me and food;)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    Going to barnes and noble cafe...JUST for the jalepeno pretzel and finding out they DON'T have then ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:WTF people they were DAMN tasty!!!!!!
    **don't mess with me and food;)

Did you go to B&N Exton? I met my husband there :) And, those pretzels are AWESOME..

thats a wtf for sure.

My WTF... not being able to concentrate on anything for longer then 20 mins..!
  • Options
    Did you go to B&N Exton? I met my husband there :) And, those pretzels are AWESOME..

thats a wtf for sure.

My WTF... not being able to concentrate on anything for longer then 20 mins..!
    Usually I do:) but now I was just at the one in wayne(by my new place)...u met ur husband there??!! I need to frequent b&n more often!!! ;)
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    Usually I do:) but now I was just at the one in wayne(by my new place)...u met ur husband there??!! I need to frequent b&n more often!!! ;)

we both worked there at the time.. haha.. but we did have "regulars" that would sit in the cafe and try to meet people. Sadly, I don't think it panned out for any of them! (They were men, and they creeped the ladies out)
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    more a WTF to my clutziness...banged the back of my leg hard getting off the bus :mad: ow!
  • Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    so my senior year of college we had an alumni theater show. i was a theater major and participated. there was this one alumni that thought he was amazing.. so cute, so smart.. so worldly. anywho we had this massive party after and all hanging and this guy keeps chatting us up and wanting to take our pictures and weird things like this. and then he told us he was in blair witch 2 which had us on the floor laughing so hard. we weren't mean.. this guy was just kinda sad, and just tried too hard.

annnnnd now he's a lead actor in changeling with angelina jolie...

WTF?
  • Options
    finding out a 22 year old family member is dating her 50 year old BOSS!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again......

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one more time........

• Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    finding out a 22 year old family member is dating her 50 year old BOSS!

again......

one more time........

Not cool! not cool at all! She's well-over half his age... :mad:

P.s. What about a 26-y/o PJ fan ? ;):o
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    LongRd. wrote:
    Not cool! not cool at all! She's well-over half his age... :mad:

P.s. What about a 26-y/o PJ fan ? ;):o
    she's (22) the family member and he's (50) the boss!

and she's soooo not a PJ fan!
  • Options
    she's (22) the family member and he's (50) the boss!

and she's soooo not a PJ fan!
    she's not cool either then...:p;)
  • Options
    LongRd. wrote:
    she's not cool either then...:p;)
    too bad u don't like older women;)...lol!
  • Options
    too bad u don't like older women;)...lol!
    Not if they're twice my age! :eek:

Don't want to derail the thread. This happened a week ago.
    I thought I saw a stray cat wandering around an apartment.
    I was parked across the street, so thought maybe I open the door for it to go inside later on. As I walk towards the apt., turned out it was a skunk and not a cat! Glad he didn't spray me.
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    i swear i just got home from work

htf is it 8?
    wah
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    just saw a big rat inside our house...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    muiren77 wrote:
    just saw a big rat inside our house...
    :eek:
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    What did I miss today? Why is the physical qualities thread in a partner deleted? Who are the troublemakers lowering my post count? What did they say??? I want to know! :eek:
  • Options
    What did I miss today? Why is the physical qualities thread in a partner deleted? Who are the troublemakers lowering my post count? What did they say??? I want to know! :eek:

what the!

• Options
    :eek:
    you can say that again!
    pesky rats!

• Options
    muiren77 wrote:
    what the!
    That's what I want to know!

Remembering why I stopped playing TPBM. Bloody intentional post-skippers. ;):p
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146

because some idiot decided skanky pics of Christina Aguilera was his ideal girl
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,724
    cutback wrote:
    because some idiot decided skanky pics of Christina Aguilera was his ideal girl

I don't think it was that one. That was a legit pic :D

There was another link that took you to an FHM topless site. Not a bad find if you ask me :D
    NERDS!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146

There was another link that took you to an FHM topless site. Not a bad find if you ask me :D

regardless if you think a street hooker like her is your ideal, i feel sorry for ya ;):D
  • Options
    ccRyderzzccRyderzz Posts: 163

Finally I was worried about you.. damn your form is perfect and your mind is so damn wonderful and ya know what I don't even know you.. But I like the whole bunch of you on this MOVING TRAIN WE ARE GONA SHAKE UP THE WHOLE WORLD AND THE WALLS COME TUMBLING DOWN>>> We be jamming in the SCOTLAND YARD yes we do.. and welcome too my party of the FREE WORLD. does anyone have a white horse I need one soon to do a ma dona or a TOMMY SMITH MAN HE WAS A FAST RUNNER DOWN WILLAMETTE STREET ON THE GUT
    They used to allow us time in the Sun and to have so much fun here in Oregon
    but someone made stupid laws that stomped on our freedom to party. JEZZ all a girl want to do is have fun and enjoy the dance I save the last dance for my true LOVE.. WELCOME TO THE KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE< the CIRCLE WILL NOT BE BROKEN>> WE ALWAYS WIN>> AND WE SHINE ON JUST AS PAUL MC CARTNEY AND JOHN LENNON and they still ahve there wings
    BOB DYLAN IS THE BEST GUY YOU KNOW HE WROTE HIS SONGS FOR ELVIS??
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,308
    My assistant manager didn't give me any shit and actually gave me a helpful hint to improve something I changed WTF!!!!!

I think he WAS f'n with me
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    been trying to get some much needed sleep but i still can't sleep...what the!

• Options
    cutback wrote:
    regardless if you think a street hooker like her is your ideal, i feel sorry for ya ;):D

Interesting...I agree I don't find her attractive at all.

Links to topless photos, threads about anal sex, quite a day in the pit! :eek:
  • Options
    yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    As Jen aforementioned, reading a thread titled Anal Sex was my WTF moment of today :eek:
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    As Jen aforementioned, reading a thread titled Anal Sex was my WTF moment of today :eek:

Why are you in invisible mode? only lame people do that ;)
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Links to topless photos :eek:

wait???

what??

where????
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    wait???

what??

where????

The mods deleted them. Ask SouthofSeattle to pm them to you ;)