Options

your "WTF?!" moment of the day!!!

Comments

• Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    The mods deleted them. Ask SouthofSeattle to pm them to you ;)

damn
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    As Jen aforementioned, reading a thread titled Anal Sex was my WTF moment of today :eek:

the title alone made it my wtf moment also...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Realizing I never ate lunch today. No wonder why I am kind of hungry!
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Links to topless photos, threads about anal sex, quite a day in the pit! :eek:

oh really :) and i get 2 weeks for showing a male ass

come on mods, wtf is the consistency :)

wtf moment - me thinking it's Saturday
    wah
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708

Umm . . . It is Saturday :p
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Umm . . . It is Saturday :p

hush biceps man!!!! we live in a dark evil world down here ;)
    wah
  • Options
    oh really :) and i get 2 weeks for showing a male ass

come on mods, wtf is the consistency :)

I don't know who posted the link. SoS told me about it when I got home and asked why the thread was gone. Maybe that person got banned?

I spent all of yesterday thinking it was Saturday and today thinking it was Sunday. :eek:
  • Options
    I spent all of yesterday thinking it was Saturday and today thinking it was Sunday. :eek:

we live parallel lives Jen, maybe i'll head north for a bit in about a month ;) SOS save me some floor space
    wah
  • Options
    we live parallel lives Jen, maybe i'll head north for a bit in about a month ;) SOS save me some floor space

Will Do :)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    A cat I cat sit for has an issue going on with his eye.. and this weekend I have to go give him his eye drops a few times a day. One of the drops makes him foam at the mouth if it drips, because it tastes so bad to him. So I am so careful to make sure it doesn't get in his mouth, and as soon as I let him go from putting the drop in, the other cat in the household runs up to him and licks his eye, and starts foaming at the mouth. I was totally like, WTF?
  • Options
    That works! I'm heading south in less than a month! I'll go to NZ and you can go to Oregon. :D
  • Options
    Will Do :)

great, and what is this terrordome you speak of?
    wah
  • Options
    great, and what is this terrordome you speak of?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WIeEuRtEW8&feature=related
    NERDS!
  • Options

:)

as long as your floorspace isn't some kind of trap like hell on earth i'm cool with that :eek:

wtf.. it's 1pm? lunch..
    wah
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Just having a quiet beer with a client over lunch and some gay guy kept commenting on what we were talking about (movies actually). After about his third comment I just ignored him and he scream very loudly.....

"How dare you not even let anyone finish their sentence" with the worst lisp Ive ever heard. Skulled his last mouthful and stormed out.

Hissy fit or what?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    DonJon wrote:
    Just having a quiet beer with a client over lunch and some gay guy kept commenting on what we were talking about (movies actually). After about his third comment I just ignored him and he scream very loudly.....

"How dare you not even let anyone finish their sentence" with the worst lisp Ive ever heard. Skulled his last mouthful and stormed out.

Hissy fit or what?
    :eek: Was he sitting at the next table or something? Or on your table?

God...what a pansy :p

And arent you always drinking beer?? I want your job :D
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    Still feeling a bit like an arse :o

wtf is that about??? :confused:
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    an ex getting engaged :eek:

good luck buddy, is all i can say :p
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    My son having a full blown allergic reaction to the Peanut Butter cookies we made. We made some on Saturday and ate them with no problem. Made some more on Sunday night and by 10:30pm he was covered in welts and hives and could barely breath!! Straight to the ER we went. He's fine now, on some steroids for the next few days. I'm just baffled at how an allergy like this, so serious, could just come out of NOWHERE!!! WTF???
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    PJPixie wrote:
    My son having a full blown allergic reaction to the Peanut Butter cookies we made. We made some on Saturday and ate them with no problem. Made some more on Sunday night and by 10:30pm he was covered in welts and hives and could barely breath!! Straight to the ER we went. He's fine now, on some steroids for the next few days. I'm just baffled at how an allergy like this, so serious, could just come out of NOWHERE!!! WTF???

:eek: Scary Pixie, glad to hear he's all right though! :o
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    red sox losing 5-0 after 3 innings.

what the fuck!
  • Options
    My sister being a bitch today and making my other sister cry. Lynn WTF?!!!!!!! is your problem.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Madonna and Guy Ritchie divorcing.

I am in TOTAL SHOCK!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

:p
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Okay, I just now "got" «¤tîg®ê§§¤»'s name. :o
  • Options
    Realising that it's only 6 days til my housemate's hen night and under 4 weeks til the actual wedding!! :eek:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    I just found out that there are NO types of sweet breads in New Zealand. :eek: I really don't think I can move there now!! No chocolate croissants, no apple danishes, no delectable Austrian or German pastries. NUTTIN! Not that I eat that stuff often but sometimes it is nice to invite your girlfriends over on a Sunday morning for pastries and coffee. What kind of place doesn't have sweet bread??? :eek:
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    I just found out that there are NO types of sweet breads in New Zealand. :eek: I really don't think I can move there now!! No chocolate croissants, no apple danishes, no delectable Austrian or German pastries. NUTTIN! Not that I eat that stuff often but sometimes it is nice to invite your girlfriends over on a Sunday morning for pastries and coffee. What kind of place doesn't have sweet bread??? :eek:

oh no...this is bad news...

mine is that our freaking printer is not working...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    how fast did the weekend go?

sad face
    wah
  • Options
    The girl who sat beside me on the bus :eek: Think Ally Sheedy of "The Breakfast Club" but without the charm :confused: Knitted animal hats are cute on kids but adults??? She alternated between staring at me and putting her head in her purse.

WTF???

Also I saw a K car on the road... DRIVING. I thought those things died off in the 80's :p
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Also I saw a K car on the road... DRIVING. I thought those things died off in the 80's :p

LMAO!! You just made my morning!! ARIES K CAR!! woot woot!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........