Options

your "WTF?!" moment of the day!!!

Comments

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,083
    SENROCK! wrote:
    Clay Aiken coming out of the closet!!!! WTF???!!!!! :eek:

My WTF is if you are REALLY surprised at that!! ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    the prime minister of Latvia playing drums for Queen :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-9z3vrbrfA&eurl=related
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    Earthquake!!!

...Oh, it's stopped now...
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    itsevobaby wrote:
    Earthquake!!!

...Oh, it's stopped now...

:confused:

They have earthquakes there? :eek: I can't go to a place that is known for having earthquakes!!!!

Oh wait...that's right :p
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    :confused:

They have earthquakes there? :eek: I can't go to a place that is known for having earthquakes!!!!

Oh wait...that's right :p
    wellington sits right on a fault line :eek: you'll feel right at home!

...maybe somebody just fell down the stairs? *pokes his head out the door*
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    itsevobaby wrote:
    wellington sits right on a fault line :eek: you'll feel right at home!

...maybe somebody just fell down the stairs? *pokes his head out the door*

Honestly we don't get earthquakes where I live. Or fires. It just gets REALLY REALLY hot during the summer.

I'm glad you're okay!! I thought maybe your football team just came round for another party! ;)
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Two faced people. WTF???
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    so i got home last night and there was a notice from the gas company saying they need access into my house to turn my gas on :confused:

so i ignore it since i didn't call the gas company for anything...must be a mistake or something and it was late so i went to bed

this morning i get into my shower and the water is cold....i have a tankless water heater so i'm assuming it's broken but i can't figure out why....so it's cold shower time :mad:

as i'm leaving to go to work i see that my gas meter has been replaced :eek:

i'm confused since i didn't request this and i recieved no notice that this would happen....so i call the gas company....apparently the gas company will replace your meter if they feel it's necessary

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!!?!?!?!

so now i'm waiting for someone to come out and turn my gas back on....

i'm thinking about pulling a chris mccandless (minus the dying part) and going to the middle of nowhere....you guys can have this shit....i'm done :(
  • Options
    That sux.
    But at least you have electricity, right? ;)
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    cutback wrote:
    so i got home last night and there was a notice from the gas company saying they need access into my house to turn my gas on :confused:

so i ignore it since i didn't call the gas company for anything...must be a mistake or something and it was late so i went to bed

this morning i get into my shower and the water is cold....i have a tankless water heater so i'm assuming it's broken but i can't figure out why....so it's cold shower time :mad:

as i'm leaving to go to work i see that my gas meter has been replaced :eek:

i'm confused since i didn't request this and i recieved no notice that this would happen....so i call the gas company....apparently the gas company will replace your meter if they feel it's necessary

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!!?!?!?!

so now i'm waiting for someone to come out and turn my gas back on....

i'm thinking about pulling a chris mccandless (minus the dying part) and going to the middle of nowhere....you guys can have this shit....i'm done :(
    That is nuts! They should at least talk to you before they replace it. Maybe some notice or something would be nice. Just crazy. WTF for sure. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Lizard wrote:
    That sux.
    But at least you have electricity, right? ;)

barely.....:p
    wolfbear wrote:
    That is nuts! They should at least talk to you before they replace it. Maybe some notice or something would be nice. Just crazy. WTF for sure. :)

seriously!!

any, i mean ANY!, notice would have been nice, right? :eek: :D
  • Options
    hmmmmmm i lay down for just a sec, then when i opened my eyes a few hours had passed.. strange

i won't sleep tonight now :eek::(
    wah
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    seeing a chick in line that was NOT thin, wearing a tank top & super tight jeans that enabled her rolls and butt dimples to show! WTF???!!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    seeing a chick in line that was NOT thin, wearing a tank top & super tight jeans that enabled her rolls and butt dimples to show! WTF???!!!!!

Such a lovely image you have just given me!
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    SENROCK! wrote:

Too many ORANGE cheese fries Sen?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    darn! nero program in our PC is missing...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    Too many ORANGE cheese fries Sen?

i think she hadd to have eaten WAY more than that!!!! I dont understand how people leave the house wearing things likethat. Dont they own a mirror??!! WTF?!!!

sorry surfanddestroy! its only in your MIND, i saw the real thing. :eek:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    sorry surfanddestroy! its only in your MIND, i saw the real thing. :eek:

I have a very vivid imagination.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:

sorry Sen, i'll try be more discreet next time
    wah
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    my aunt has been undergoing chemo sessions...and i just learned that the cancer cells has not decreased...what the!
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001
    the Dallas Cowboys playing like a high school football team. WTF?!?!
    6/11/08 WPB

♬♪♫ and I will not, grow tired of crayon stars and fire

♬♪♫ cause a soldier's death is so much better than defeat just hanging around
  • Options
    Marlins 4 Mets 2. Mets fans get their heart broken for the 2nd straight year on Shea's last day. W.T.F.
    "I'm an ideas man Michael, I think I proved that with F*ck Mountain" -GOB
  • Options
    Missing the first 15 mins of true blood cause I didn't realize the time...now having to wait till 12 to see it!
    Not a big deal really:)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    Missing the first 15 mins of true blood cause I didn't realize the time...now having to wait till 12 to see it!
    Not a big deal really:)
    Oh no! You have to wait that long? It somes like HBO runs it 100 times a day! :eek: Good stuff though :D
  • Options
    Oh no! You have to wait that long? It somes like HBO runs it 100 times a day! :eek: Good stuff though :D
    It'll be run on demand at 12am...I don't mind watching Bill again;)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    A drama based private message I just received, people sure are strange when they get bored or drunk or depressed or....!! :rolleyes:
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    being sick. WTFF??!!!!!

• Options
    A drama based private message I just received, people sure are strange when they get bored or drunk or depressed or....!! :rolleyes:
    pass on to me. I am bored and depressed from the economy news!!!! ;)