• Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Salt water keeps coming out of my nose :eek:

Don't ask :o
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Salt water keeps coming out of my nose :eek:

Don't ask :o

WTF??!!! What happened?! :D Did u bite the dust in the ocean??!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    My cat is smarter than me. I spend all day trying to outsmart her so she'll take her medication...and every day she winds up outsmarting me. On the rare days that I actually catch her so that I can give it to her I look like I've been mauled by a mountain lion. DAMN YOU KITTY!!! DAMN YOU!
    tough pussy you have there :p
    PLAY THE GORGE IN 08 YOU PUSSIES

On the dry and dusty road
    The nights we spent apart alone
    I need to get back home
    To cool cool rain

LONG LIVE THE WHO! BE DEAD OR ALIVE

i'll ride the wave where it take me, i'll hold the pain release meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    tough pussy you have there :p
    :rolleyes:
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options

BEEEEAUTIFUL answer!!!!!! :D

oh and thread topic-ness... WTF??!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    BEEEEAUTIFUL answer!!!!!! :D

oh and thread topic-ness... WTF??!!!!
    somethings never change ;)

and for thread integrity - sometimes people just make me say WTF????
  • Options
    :)

somethings never change ;)
    haha, WTF
    PLAY THE GORGE IN 08 YOU PUSSIES

On the dry and dusty road
    The nights we spent apart alone
    I need to get back home
    To cool cool rain

LONG LIVE THE WHO! BE DEAD OR ALIVE

i'll ride the wave where it take me, i'll hold the pain release meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    Discovering there are people whose main focus is to stir shit up for other people. Why don't you break out of your little microcosm and do some good instead???
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,083
    the door on my son's car being wide open when I got up in the morning (parked in the street) and his CLUB stolen (was not on the steering wheel)!!!!

oh...and reading that PJPIXIE almost died!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Discovering there are people whose main focus is to stir shit up for other people. Why don't you break out of your little microcosm and do some good instead???

That sucks :( I am sorry to hear that.

Some people have no lives.

My wtf was seeing a woman in her car (on my commute) who was flossing her teeth :eek: GROSS! Who does does that?? :confused:

Don't get me wrong I am all about flossing :D but not in my car LOL
  • Options
    edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    the Jonas Brothers were on the cover of my new Rolling Stone. Seriously, WTF?
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • Options
    you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    the Jonas Brothers were on the cover of my new Rolling Stone. Seriously, WTF?

yeah, tell me about it :rolleyes: WTF?!
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    My girlfriend and I went to see the X-Files tonight, and this guy and his girlfriend were talking through the whole thing. I very politely asked if they could keep it down and the guy said to me "Fuck off, this isn't a private screening" like I was the asshole. I was like what the fuck? He kept on getting up and threatening us, so we had to leave in the middle of the movie. I can't get into a fight and risk arrest, I'm a teacher and any kind of legal trouble like that and I'm screwed. On the plus side I bitched to the manager that one of the patrons was making me uncomfortable and I got 4 free passes. That's the other what the fuck moment, they guy being threatened was the one who had to leave.
    I like bands.
  • Options

So my WTF moment is why would I ever like a guy like that? :D
  • Options

So my WTF moment is why would I ever like a guy like that? :D

... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    people that dont get a clue. WTF??!!!

• Options
    :mad:

This is really a WTF moment. Not only do I believe this sick SOB should NOT be making money from any of this wtf wants hair clippings from a serial killer... seriously people need help. Like women who marry men on death row etc... could you NOT find anyone else??? Would you NOT be better off alone?

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080728/clifford_olson_site_080728/20080728?hub=TopStories
  • Options

This is really a WTF moment. Not only do I believe this sick SOB should NOT be making money from any of this wtf wants hair clippings from a serial killer... seriously people need help. Like women who marry men on death row etc... could you NOT find anyone else??? Would you NOT be better off alone?

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080728/clifford_olson_site_080728/20080728?hub=TopStories
    thats a triple threat WTFF??!!!!!!

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146

who is worse? the sellers or the people that buy this shit? WTF??

reminds me of my 9th grade spanish teacher....she was in love with the night stalker....:eek: for those that don't know, the night stalker was a serial killer in la in the mid 80's
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    who is worse? the sellers or the people that buy this shit? WTF??

reminds me of my 9th grade spanish teacher....she was in love with the night stalker....:eek: for those that don't know, the night stalker was a serial killer in la in the mid 80's

RICHARD RAMIREZ???!!!!!!!!! :eek:
    holy shnikes. That dude was in our hood way back when! WTF??!!!!!! He hadd words with my frenz mom!!!!!

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    SENROCK! wrote:
    holy shnikes. That dude was in our hood way back when! WTF??!!!!!! He hadd words with my frenz mom!!!!!

no shit?!

he killed someone a block away from me and killed someone a few houses away from my grandma's house.....crazy
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    no shit?!

he killed someone a block away from me and killed someone a few houses away from my grandma's house.....crazy

That is crazy :eek:
    SENROCK! wrote:

jaysus. That is scary! That guy was seriously unhinged.

And not that we should be chatting ;)

That is seriously scary and what else is scary that cutback you actually KNOW your teacher was in love with him. I would think as a teacher that should be kept on the down low... my cousin teaches with a girl who also does fantasia parties as a hostess and that is secret and I would certainly rather a teacher who sells sex toys to adults than some nut who adores a serial killer but that is just my two cents.

And yes who is sicker??? wtf indeed.
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    no shit?!

yes! ANNND another friend freakin painted her house white cuz remember he was into yellow houses?????? I thought it was FUNNY that she ws outside painting at 2am!!!! WTF??!!!!!

• Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    people thinking i changed my name.. wtf :D

you just had to look at the post count ;)
    wah
  • Options
    you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    SENROCK! wrote:
    yes! ANNND another friend freakin painted her house white cuz remember he was into yellow houses?????? I thought it was FUNNY that she ws outside painting at 2am!!!! WTF??!!!!!

painting the outside of your house at 2am with a serial killer on the loose :confused: wtf?!
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    I have a yellow house! Get me the paint!

Thread integrity - what's up with people who are so damn chipper in the morning??? I'm tired :( Leave me alone! :mad:
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    finding out a guy I was friends with in high school and hung out alot with, who had been going down a bad path post-high school, is being charged with murdering his father.

fucked up
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:
    finding out a guy I was friends with in high school and hung out alot with, who had been going down a bad path post-high school, is being charged with murdering his father.

fucked up
    omg that's REALLY fucked up! Wow. What a shock to find out something like that.
    WTF is with people losing it???
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    smarchee wrote:

fucked up

:eek:

oh shit...
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:

fucked up

oh yikes! that is scary