Options

See ya, People

Comments

• Options
    the wolf wrote:
    take that shit over to the porch !!!!!!!!! :D
    damn, youre right! forgot to bring out my violin and kleenex for this one. My bad. Wrong thread
  • Options
    damn, youre right! forgot to bring out my violin and kleenex for this one. My bad. Wrong thread
    I would expect better from a Captain ;)
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    No one can stay away from this forum once your here.
  • Options
    I would expect better from a Captain ;)
    was tryin to 'steer' this thing in the right direction. I mean it IS a PJ board right? just never understand all the people that want to leave and feel they need to explain everything THEN go. why not just leave? And I'm sure they come back and look at all the responses anyway. Why not just stay then? Just funny.

I'm still your Captain, and we will see the clear soon enough mates!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    GS,

*sigh* Ahh the dramarama that is the message pit. I mean I could possibly see this happening on maybe a Britney Spears or Jonas brothers type message board but seriously this is Pearl Jam!! Anyway I hope you stay because that is just SO far out there but I can see why you would want to but at the same time leaving just make the losers win. It seems people just like stirring shit up and are pretty big fucking losers. Do people not have lives? They just have to make shit up and gossip like little old church ladies? Fuck 'em I say. Nobody should care that some half wit(s) with emotional problems talks shit about them. I mean really though nobody should be smearing people's name and accusing them of crimes. A life? Anybody hear of them? Try getting one :p

You can be nice to everyone on here and some people will still not like that and talk shit about you. Jealousy.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    i've been gone for a couple of days.

WTF mate?
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Didn't read through the entire thread but, WOW, this is really pathetic that crap like this still goes on here!

*Don't wanna sound like a sexist pig but I certain it's a group of female posters here with all their popularity contest and gossip crap. They're grown-ass people too, not teenagers.

Anyway, I've shared PMs with both "parties" and both sides seem pretty cool folks, so I don't really know the backstory is behind their beef here. Whatever!

EDIT:* my assumption anyway, not even sure if that's the case but most likely.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    LongRd. wrote:
    Didn't read through the entire thread but, WOW, this is really pathetic that crap like this still goes on here!*Don't wanna sound like a sexist pig but I certain it's a group of female posters here with all their popularity contest and gossip crap. They're grown-ass people too, not teenagers.Anyway, I've shared PMs with both "parties" and both sides seem pretty cool folks, so I don't really know the backstory is behind their beef here. Whatever!EDIT:* my assumption anyway, not even sure if that's the case but most likely.
    What do you mean by 'both sides/parties?'
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    The Champ wrote:
    What do you mean by 'both sides/parties?'
    Groups of female posters here that don't like each other I guess.

Like I said, I don't know the backstory of their conflicts so I just assuming that's the case.

I'm just glad I'm a dude cuz we usually talk crap about each others' sports teams and really nothing more. :p
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    LongRd. wrote:

Like I said, I don't know the backstory of their conflicts so I just assuming that's the case.

I'm just glad I'm a dude cuz we usually talk crap about each others' sports teams and really nothing more. :p

The Celtics Suck! ;)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    catch22catch22 Posts: 1,081
    LongRd. wrote:

there's definite cattiness here. but anywhere there's more than one woman, there will be cattiness.

it's good to be a guy.
    and like that... he's gone.
  • Options
    LongRd. wrote:

You don't know the half of it, which I'm jealous of....and yes I prefer to talk shit in sport terms..fuck the Phillies :)..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    this is no good for me, i don't watch sports and i'm not catty, so how the fuck can i talk shit then?? :mad:

i'm just feeling feisty, wanna knock somebody over lol
  • Options
    this is no good for me, i don't watch sports and i'm not catty, so how the fuck can i talk shit then?? :mad:

You can figure a way sweetie....and count your stars that you are not a miserable sports fan..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    You can figure a way sweetie....and count your stars that you are not a miserable sports fan..
    thank you for the vote of confidence lol yeah my sports involvement is casual at best, not enough to talk full garbage. at least well founded garbage lol
  • Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,160
    It's really too bad because, IMO, GraySaturday is a hottie. She's almost as hot as urbanhipppie.

I know I'm not alone when I say that GS definitely has looks on her side. This might be the mother of all drama threads, but that's OK because hot chicks can do or say whatever they want.
  • Options
    sponger wrote:
    It's really too bad because, IMO, GraySaturday is a hottie. She's almost as hot as urbanhipppie.

I know I'm not alone when I say that GS definitely has looks on her side. This might be the mother of all drama threads, but that's OK because hot chicks can do or say whatever they want.

I'm saying, if I weren't married and/or were not afraid of DTL10, I'd hit it no problem ;)..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    wow...

this board used to be cool...back in the Binaural days...

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    wow...

Let's be fair, that is a bit of a stretch in all respects ;)..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    wow...

maybe it sucked but we didn't know any better, we were all fresh and new like baby daisies or something. teeny ones.

but yeah, was a different scene!
  • Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,160
    The Champ wrote:
    I'm saying, if I weren't married and/or were not afraid of DTL10, I'd hit it no problem ;)..

DTL10?
  • Options
    sponger wrote:
    DTL10?
    'Drop The Leash 10' poster kid from Boston..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    PJamGrunge10PJamGrunge10 California Posts: 594
    Another person leaving huh? And they always have to make a goodbye thread too...
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
  • Options
    lol purl jam fans r so dum sometimz

Lil Wayne is better than Pearl Jam.

Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes 'n tricks
  • Options

I understand typing 'r' instead of 'are' to save time and effort, but what's the purpose of 'purl' instead of 'pearl' and 'dum' instead of 'dumb' and 'sometimz' instead of what you really mean? But yes I do agree that many Pearl Jam fans are stupid ;)..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    rotlflmao
    NERDS!
  • Options
    sweetpotatosweetpotato Posts: 1,278
    :D

whatever happened to people just going away? why a thread about it? :rolleyes:
    "Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States, Barack Obama."

"Obama's main opponent in this election on November 4th (was) not John McCain, it (was) ignorance."~Michael Moore

"i'm feeling kinda righteous right now. with my badass motherfuckin' ukulele!"
    ~ed, 8/7
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Don't go. :(

Who will I tap dance with? ;)

Just don't forget how truly fabulous you are GS. Clearly there are people that have noticed that and don't like the competition. :rolleyes: (or whatever the hell their problem is. :rolleyes: Small things amuse small minds or so they say)
    Frankly if this latest bit of bullshit has come from the usual suspects I don't consider they hold a candle to your good self and any employer, authority or anyone with half a brain would be able to see that fairly quickly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNcV5pHJT5M
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options

Uh oh chiqs is looking to knock someone over :eek: :p

I only know about hockey and I don't really care for catiness so we will just have to go talk non shit somewhere I guess :p . I think society breeds so much insecurity in women. I would rather we all boost our self esteems than tearing each other down.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    people suck. once you learn that youll be fine. oh sure there are exceptions but on the whole people are people and thats the problem.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say