Options

See ya, People

GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
edited October 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Well, after already feeling a bit like I was re-living junior high on this message board with its silly cliques, and drama.. I read that thread by mookie9999 today with that website that talks about a bunch of us from here, and seriously...

I'm over it.

I didn't come here to get talked shit on, or to stir up drama. I came here to make friends and chat about PJ and mindless other things. I came here to relax and spend sometime online to de-stress. Not to stress and worry about stupid shit. I honestly don't care that someone spends a lot of time trying to stir up trouble, I mean hey if you've got your whole life to spare to be an asshole, by all means.. but you know what? I'm done listening to people accuse me of things that are CLEARLY untrue and CLEARLY possibly damaging to my future career, and life.

So, if you're my friend from here, you probably know how to reach me...

Have a nice life.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Well, after already feeling a bit like I was re-living junior high on this message board with its silly cliques, and drama.. I read that thread by mookie9999 today with that website that talks about a bunch of us from here, and seriously...

I'm over it.

I didn't come here to get talked shit on, or to stir up drama. I came here to make friends and chat about PJ and mindless other things. I came here to relax and spend sometime online to de-stress. Not to stress and worry about stupid shit. I honestly don't care that someone spends a lot of time trying to stir up trouble, I mean hey if you've got your whole life to spare to be an asshole, by all means.. but you know what? I'm done listening to people accuse me of things that are CLEARLY untrue and CLEARLY possibly damaging to my future career, and life.

Have a nice life.
    :(
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    shareshare Posts: 551
    A bit over-dramatic but you gotta do what you gotta do.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • Options
    catch22catch22 Posts: 1,081
    which website is this?

we can still hang out right?
    and like that... he's gone.
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    I see these posts once every few weeks ... what the hell are you people doing to each other to cause this much stress? I don't get it.

Really ... talking shit about board members? Why? What do you possibly have to gain by doing this? Does it make you sleep better at night if you cut someone down?

Anyway ... good luck to the OP ...
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Try joining other forums and see what drama there really can be. This forum has barely any drama compared to others...oh well.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

I'm over it.

Have a nice life.
    Sorry to see you go. :( Sorry I was the one to alert you to that mess, but I was pissed to know that people were posing as me (and apparently a lot more of us from here). Hope to see you elsewhere. :)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Sorry to see you go. :( Sorry I was the one to alert you to that mess, but I was pissed to know that people were posing as me (and apparently a lot more of us from here). Hope to see you elsewhere. :)

but did anyone know that place existed until you put the link here?
  • Options
    Check out Antsmarching.org

lurk around those boards for a few

this place is a fucking picnic compared to over there lol
    2004 - 10/1, 10/11
    2005 - 9/15, 9/16, 9/30, 10/1, 10/3
    2006 - 5/5, 5/12, 5/13, 5/27, 5/28, 5/30, 6/1, 6/3, 6/23, 7/22, 7/23, 12/2
    2007 - 6/27, 8/3
    2008 - 6/14, 6/19, 6/20, 6/22, 6/24, 6/25, 6/27, 6/28, 6/30, 7/1
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I'll miss you as well. :( You've just got to take the good from here and ignore the idiots. For the most part, they don't stay long anyway. If you really decide to leave, take care and hope to meet you someday at a show. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980

I'm over it.

Have a nice life.

Oh stop it. This is the most drama I've read all day. Who cares if someone is saying things about you somewhere? Fuck them and fuck that. Who cares?
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Check out Antsmarching.org

lurk around those boards for a few

this place is a fucking picnic compared to over there lol

probably because dave has a TON of hot chicks for fans... and women love gossip. i should lurk over there. better odds for some cute girl with low esteem wanting to meet an internet stranger ;)
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    catch22 wrote:
    probably because dave has a TON of hot chicks for fans... and women love gossip. i should lurk over there. better odds for some cute girl with low esteem wanting to meet an internet stranger ;)

you would love a lot of dmb's female fans....right up your alley ;):)
  • Options
    I know we never spoke via PM or anything but i've often chatted to you in posts and i'm gonna miss you :(

Good luck and if you ever do venture back feel free to PM me :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    I see these posts once every few weeks ... what the hell are you people doing to each other to cause this much stress? I don't get it.

Yeah... what he said.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Oh stop it. This is the most drama I've read all day. Who cares if someone is saying things about you somewhere? Fuck them and fuck that. Who cares?

Seriously.
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
  • Options
    Don't go :( This is probably exactly the response the drama queen was hoping to get - getting everyone all upset. It's total bullshit, but really it's just some internet freak with low self-esteem and to much time on their hands trying to stir up shit.
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    you would love a lot of dmb's female fans....right up your alley ;):)

believe me, i know!
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,891
    I guarantee the OP will be back.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    We'll stop teasing you about Drop The Leash, I promise.

*Champ, was she the one we were teasing?

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Don't go if you enjoy it here!!! but....sounds like you may not anymore.

things will change when PJ TOURS AGAIN!!!! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,221
    dont let people bring you down. As long as your cool with yourself, it will all work out
  • Options
    don't leave all together, just limit your time here and your responses - I only respond to what I consider as adult conversation. I can't be bothered with all the other crap that people post on here.
  • Options
    shareshare Posts: 551
    Lizard wrote:
    things will change when PJ TOURS AGAIN!!!! :D

This is true. The focus will then be on bitching about this and that, why
    they don't play here or there and why on earth would someone
    say that Boom is unnecessary.

It's all good when the boys go back out on the road.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    catch22 wrote:
    but did anyone know that place existed until you put the link here?
    Well at least a few people knew considering it was brought to my attention two days ago with someone feeling hurt that "I" had been talking shit about them.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Well at least a few people knew considering it was brought to my attention two days ago with someone feeling hurt that "I" had been talking shit about them.

yeah, i saw that. you're such a dick dude ;)

that must be pretty old though. they were talking about the spate of bannings that happened like 6 months ago.
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Aw Sarah, I am sorry to hear that.
    Believe me, I should not be here according to the amount of shit "jason" wrote about me. :rolleyes:
    Skank, ho, ass kisser.
    Bad publicity is better than no publicity.

I will clear up the whole mystery for everyone.
    Igotid88 alerted me to the website.
    I was hurt that I thought moookie9999 was talking about me in a negative manner seeing as he and I have talked extensively on many occasions.
    I pm'd him and told him I was really pissed/hurt that he would say something like that.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Aw Sarah, I am sorry to hear that.
    Believe me, I should not be here according to the amount of shit "jason" wrote about me. :rolleyes:
    Skank, ho, ass kisser.
    Bad publicity is better than no publicity.

I will clear up the whole mystery for everyone.
    Igotid88 alerted me to the website.
    I was hurt that I thought moookie9999 was talking about me in a negative manner seeing as he and I have talked extensively on many occasions.
    I pm'd him and told him I was really pissed/hurt that he would say something like that.

Trouble maker.

• Options

I'm over it.

Have a nice life.

Wow. Talk about taking stuff too seriously. It is an Internet message board, lighten up, pop a Xanax, relax.
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    don't leave all together, just limit your time here and your responses - I only respond to what I consider as adult conversation. I can't be bothered with all the other crap that people post on here.
    good advice.
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Trouble maker.
    I know you are joking but this kind of crap can really hurt people.
    The same sort of shit that was spoken about me on that board was posted on RM and then deleted....but someone screensaved for me.
    Apparently BostonLou and I have gotten it on too. :rolleyes:
    It doesn't hurt me anymore because I know it is one troll or a pair of them that are responsible for the stuff on that site. The writing style and familiarity and quite frankly, stalkerish antics towards me are transparent.
    I don't care anymore.
    :)
    Sarah, was someone friends with you and/or Colby and then wasn't? Maybe that is the person that lashed out at you? hmmm
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away