Options

See ya, People

Comments

• Options
    It's not that I don't want to be here.. it's not that I want a pity party or what not.. call me ugly, call me fat, call me stupid.. anything.. I can take that shit. BUT.. I have posted before about the comments about me f-ing some underage child has GOT to stop. I understand that it was not posted on this board again.. but its someone from here fucking with everyone, and it just really can't be all over the internet that I am some fucked up pedofile because someone thought it would be funny to fuck with me. I am in Graduate School working on my masters of Elementary Education, so all pervvy jokes aside, I cannot have weird shit associated with my name in hopes of landing a job in the next year or so. People seach the internet... things come up.. and as of right now.. I'm a screen name and a first name, but these people obviously have no life.. and eventually they could find out who I am and really start drama. I just can't have that. If it means I have to leave here.. then thats what it has to take. But when you start accusing someone of a crime.. it really goes too far. I'm pretty sensitive about things that will effect my career.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I know you are joking but this kind of crap can really hurt people.
    The same sort of shit that was spoken about me on that board was posted on RM and then deleted....but someone screensaved for me.
    Apparently BostonLou and I have gotten it on too. :rolleyes:
    It doesn't hurt me anymore because I know it is one troll or a pair of them that are responsible for the stuff on that site. The writing style and familiarity and quite frankly, stalkerish antics towards me are transparent.
    I don't care anymore.
    :)
    Sarah, was someone friends with you and/or Colby and then wasn't? Maybe that is the person that lashed out at you? hmmm

check out velma!!

*cue scooby doo background music*
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    check out velma!!

*cue scooby doo background music*
    Not really being Velma. Just have people from here that look out for a sista.
    It is ALL reported to me by various sources.
    And then one day the puzzle pieces just all fit together.
    I have no time for the passive aggressive bullshit.
    If I have a problem, I am going to pm you, but not drag it out in the open.
    And when I am wrong, I say I am sorry as mookie can attest to.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    What the heck did i miss??? what thread that talks about other ppl??
    You sheltered me from nothing but the weather...
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:

oookay...
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I know you are joking but this kind of crap can really hurt people.
    The same sort of shit that was spoken about me on that board was posted on RM and then deleted....but someone screensaved for me.
    Apparently BostonLou and I have gotten it on too. :rolleyes:
    It doesn't hurt me anymore because I know it is one troll or a pair of them that are responsible for the stuff on that site. The writing style and familiarity and quite frankly, stalkerish antics towards me are transparent.
    I don't care anymore.
    Sarah, was someone friends with you and/or Colby and then wasn't? Maybe that is the person that lashed out at you? hmmm

Clearly, some of you invest a lot more time and emotional energy on this virtual world and its pseudo relationships than I do. AND, that is complicated by the fact that some of you have met, hung out, are friends, whatever.

Sorry if I seem a little callous, all of this is just so far removed from my reality, I have a hard time taking any of it serious.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Clearly, some of you invest a lot more time and emotional energy on this virtual world and its pseudo relationships than I do. AND, that is complicated by the fact that some of you have met, hung out, are friends, whatever.

Sorry if I seem a little callous, all of this is just so far removed from my reality, I have a hard time taking any of it serious.
    Like I said, it doesn't bother me anymore when some sad soul has to try and smear me. But the truth is, I have met mookie, so it is a different story.
    Ok?
    And if you can't see Sarah's point of view regarding her professional status and people accusing her of having sex with a 15 yr old, you are nuts.
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    TrixieCat wrote:

yeah, its usually not that hard to figure out who is saying shit about you.

it happened to me here a while back. someone i would talk with on a regular basis started saying shit to someone else i talked to. it was not that hard to figure out which of the two were starting shit.

thats why i dont talk to any of you fucks anymore ;)

its sad really. that a few whack job chicks get off on fucking with everyone else just trying to have a good time.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    It's not that I don't want to be here.. it's not that I want a pity party or what not.. call me ugly, call me fat, call me stupid.. anything.. I can take that shit. BUT.. I have posted before about the comments about me f-ing some underage child has GOT to stop. I understand that it was not posted on this board again.. but its someone from here fucking with everyone, and it just really can't be all over the internet that I am some fucked up pedofile because someone thought it would be funny to fuck with me. I am in Graduate School working on my masters of Elementary Education, so all pervvy jokes aside, I cannot have weird shit associated with my name in hopes of landing a job in the next year or so. People seach the internet... things come up.. and as of right now.. I'm a screen name and a first name, but these people obviously have no life.. and eventually they could find out who I am and really start drama. I just can't have that. If it means I have to leave here.. then thats what it has to take. But when you start accusing someone of a crime.. it really goes too far. I'm pretty sensitive about things that will effect my career.

considering the nature of the remarks and of your future career, i don't think you're being "over-dramatic"...(glass houses)...
    over-dramatic is listed in many ways on the board from what i've seen, but you're being fine.
  • Options
    the wolf wrote:
    yeah, its usually not that hard to figure out who is saying shit about you.

it happened to me here a while back. someone i would talk with on a regular basis started saying shit to someone else i talked to. it was not that hard to figure out which of the two were starting shit.

thats why i dont talk to any of you fucks anymore ;)

its sad really. that a few whack job chicks get off on fucking with everyone else just trying to have a good time.
    I have had people declaring their undenying friendship and love and then turn around and stab me in the internet back. lol And then they wonder why I don't talk/type to them anymore. lol
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Like I said, it doesn't bother me anymore when some sad soul has to try and smear me. But the truth is, I have met mookie, so it is a different story.
    Ok?
    And if you can't see Sarah's point of view regarding her professional status and people accusing her of having sex with a 15 yr old, you are nuts.

I'm totally nuts! How many time do I have to say so??? However, I think people can tell the difference between bad jokes and an actual under age accusation.

Waffle knows if I was accused of everything I ever joked about, or people joked about me, I'd have cops at my house 24/7.

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,221

I wish you luck, what your talkin about is not funny. The net is filled with losers who live through other people, cause they have no life

Again good luck and stay positive
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    I'm totally nuts! How many time do I have to say so??? However, I think people can tell the difference between bad jokes and an actual under age accusation.

Waffle knows if I was accused of everything I ever joked about, or people joked about me, I'd have cops at my house 24/7.

of course they would. thats why you have to hide the dead hookers off your property to be safe.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:

Yes, we know you are nuts.
    But in an age where potential employers can google you, facebook you or try and find you on myspace..it IS a big deal.
    Also, it is not your place to be Sarah's barometer. That is how she feels and it should be respected.
    A potential employer doesn't know what is a joke and what isn't.
    And godforbid she were ever subpoened....this is all public record and can be used against her character.
  • Options
    the wolf wrote:
    of course they would. thats why you have to hide the dead hookers off your property to be safe.

Word!

I mean, uh... I categorically deny all insinuations!

• Options
    holy moly is the market making everyone nuts :eek: ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

fuck that !! im betting you have a REALLY good idea who is behind this. let the mods here know. why should you give up something you semi enjoy, and others enjoy you being here , because some immature shit starting little girls get off on causing trouble?
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    the wolf wrote:
    fuck that !! im betting you have a REALLY good idea who is behind this. let the mods here know. why should you give up something you semi enjoy, and others enjoy you being here , because some immature shit starting little girls get off on causing trouble?
    The mods have better things to do.
    Let's all just have a laugh.
    Listen, I was given the biggest blows. lol I mean hits. Remember, I am a ho, skank, ugly mofo.
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    But in an age where potential employers can google you, facebook you or try and find you on myspace..it IS a big deal.
    Also, it is not your place to be Sarah's barometer. That is how she feels and it should be respected.
    And godforbid she were ever subpoened....this is all public record and can be used against her character.

Fine, fine. I'll stop teasing Sarah. I wonder what it is like to worry about one's character and reputation. Considering my employment history, I suppose I probably should. Starting tomorrow...

• Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,084
    TrixieCat wrote:

right on all accounts, it's why there's hardly any pictures of me on those things.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    The mods have better things to do.
    Let's all just have a laugh.
    Listen, I was given the biggest blows. lol I mean hits. Remember, I am a ho, skank, ugly mofo.
    :rolleyes:

yeah, like trying to stop people from trading EV shows ! :) i didnt see anything about anyone here. just stuff about the bands kids and family and shit.

which is not cool at all.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    catch22 wrote:
    yeah, i saw that. you're such a dick dude ;)

that must be pretty old though. they were talking about the spate of bannings that happened like 6 months ago.

Well of course I'm a dick, but I don't like others making prickish comments on my behalf! Leave that shit to me! ;)

As to it being old, the comments that "I" made were from this past July.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    You leaving the pit won't stop the bs over there, so why bother leaving? They'll still bash whoever they feel like and do whatever it is they're doing whether you stay on the pit or not so fuck them and fuck that.

And for the sake of argument, isn't the legal age of consent 16 or something? (that isn't a dig or anything, and I'm not saying you're doing what they're saying, it's a legitimate question).
  • Options
    amazing the events of today on here and what it's done to some people. simply amazing. sad.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    the wolf wrote:
    yeah, like trying to stop people from trading EV shows ! :) i didnt see anything about anyone here. just stuff about the bands kids and family and shit.

which is not cool at all.
    Read a little further....
    My name is all over that thing. lol
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Well of course I'm a dick, but I don't like others making prickish comments on my behalf! Leave that shit to me! ;)

As to it being old, the comments that "I" made were from this past July.

holy damm mooks we need some jokes now this place needs some laughs ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    amazing the events of today on here and what it's done to some people. simply amazing. sad.

it really confuses meas why people act the way they do....if i were to join the board now, well i wouldn't....i'd actually do work....and that's just sad ;)
  • Options
    catch22catch22 Posts: 1,081
    TrixieCat wrote:

wow, you're like the karl rove of the pit! you must be the most powerful person here, with all these sources tracking every mention of you all over the internet.
    and like that... he's gone.
  • Options
    catch22catch22 Posts: 1,081
    TrixieCat wrote:

no way in hell this could be subpoenaed and used against her in court.
    and like that... he's gone.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    wouldn't they have to know she uses the name Gray Saturday too? Just wondering.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me