Worst thing a stranger has ever done to you

124»

Comments

• I can't really think of much. There have been a couple of crowded occasions where whoever was behind me got a little 'overly excited' :o which can be kinda embarrassing.

Another time in Paris I was talking to some random guy about random stuff on a bridge and out of nowhere he started instructing me to 'touch it' and I was like huh? Looked around and he was wanking himself :eek: I actually ran off laughing hysterically :D and he was trying to grab me as I ran off (ya never really know how you're gonna react to these things)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you

• Another time in Paris I was talking to some random guy about random stuff on a bridge and out of nowhere he started instructing me to 'touch it' and I was like huh? Looked around and he was wanking himself :eek: I actually ran off laughing hysterically :D and he was trying to grab me as I ran off (ya never really know how you're gonna react to these things)

:eek: that's not nice either!
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    I can't really think of much. There have been a couple of crowded occasions where whoever was behind me got a little 'overly excited' :o which can be kinda embarrassing.

Another time in Paris I was talking to some random guy about random stuff on a bridge and out of nowhere he started instructing me to 'touch it' and I was like huh? Looked around and he was wanking himself :eek: I actually ran off laughing hysterically :D and he was trying to grab me as I ran off (ya never really know how you're gonna react to these things)

that's pretty hilarious and sudden too! it's like you think your safe, but no you're not there is a big storm coming :D
  • :eek: that's not nice either!
    No it's not... but I hope my reaction gave his ego a huge dent :D

That's true Genie... literally out of nowhere... that's when I decided to stop talking to anyone who struck up a conversation. There were a LOT of weirdos in Paris... fucking unbelieveable now that I think of it. I went from a tiny town, population about 600, straight to Paris when I was 17 and there are more people than you can imagine willing to take advantage.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • No it's not... but I hope my reaction gave his ego a huge dent :D

That's true Genie... literally out of nowhere... that's when I decided to stop talking to anyone who struck up a conversation. There were a LOT of weirdos in Paris... fucking unbelieveable now that I think of it. I went from a tiny town, population about 600, straight to Paris when I was 17 and there are more people than you can imagine willing to take advantage.

Did you say 'willy-ing' to take advantage?
  • CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    I've had a lot of problems with my right knee and a couple of years back I walked with a serious limp. As I was walking towards my school a guy passed me then turned around passed me again so he was walking behind me again and then he kicked me from behind and then he ran off. It didn't really hurt that much but seriously who the hell kicks an injured person for no reason? I was so pissed off.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
    at least 2 people grabbed my ass.

few men tried to get "close" to me on the bus...and at this point i must add that most of my troubles i had with Turks....they are pervs! and yes i am being a racist, but before you all go biting my head off, go and live in areas i've lived in and you will see were i'm coming from.

and i don't even dress sexually! also sometimes i get verbal abuse from young women and young men. but it's all part of a parcel of living in a trashy area. recently my card was stolen there, also someone tried to mug me when i was getting on the bus, but they weren't successful cause i've noticed what they were doing.

erm...can't think of anything else, so what happend to me is minor.

my dad on the other hand had a gun pointed at his head when he was on the tube
  • Collin wrote:
    I've had a lot of problems with my right knee and a couple of years back I walked with a serious limp. As I was walking towards my school a guy passed me then turned around passed me again so he was walking behind me again and then he kicked me from behind and then he ran off. It didn't really hurt that much but seriously who the hell kicks an injured person for no reason? I was so pissed off.

:eek: :confused:
    Collin wrote:

i don't know, but i've read a story ( i don't know where maybe in London newspaper or online ) where an older woman was having some sort of seizure and she fell to the ground in front of 2 or 3 young men. and you know what they did?

one of them started shouting abuse at her, and then...i kid you not, he pissed on her whilst other guys filmed him....and he was saying stuff like "ooh, this would be a good stuff to put on youtube.com" and afterwards they just left her.

at times like this, i do wish for things to be stricter, i.e more control in schools, if the kid seems to be having mental problems then lock him/her up where they should be, before going and doing shit like this.
  • CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    genie wrote:
    i don't know, but i've read a story ( i don't know where maybe in London newspaper or online ) where an older woman was having some sort of seizure and she fell to the ground in front of 2 or 3 young men. and you know what they did?

one of them started shouting abuse at her, and then...i kid you not, he pissed on her whilst other guys filmed him....and he was saying stuff like "ooh, this would be a good stuff to put on youtube.com" and afterwards they just left her.

at times like this, i do wish for things to be stricter, i.e more control in schools, if the kid seems to be having mental problems then lock him/her up where they should be, before going and doing shit like this.

That's so sad, disgusting and sick.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    genie wrote:

i read that too.. and that woman actually died from that seizure.. the guy pissed on a dying disabled woman... thats fucking tragic
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    mugged in broad daylight in the Village! Swiped my bag right off my arm! Gosh doggit.
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Just moved to DC, went downtown and some guy told me I had nice legs and wanted to be my friend. I left in a hurry and didn't go down there for a year.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    So last year, I had a job down in the Loop (in Chicago). I used to take the EL to and from. It was always so crowded and annoying to try to get around. So one time I got on the train, and it was super crowded. This guy got on after me and squeezed his way into the train car, and the doors closed and the train left. So this guy continues to push his way into the car, and he's knocking people over and he's grumbling about how horrible this commute is and such.. so he sorta nudges me towards the doors. Which is fine. I rather be able to see out the doors instead of staring at someones neck. So he's still bitching, and he's right up against me. (His chest to my back), and we get to the next stop and......

BAM! the doors open and he puts his hands on my shoulders and shoves me as hard as he can and I fly out onto the platform. I was like.. WTF?!?!?! So I turn around, and he yells "I need SPACCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE" and waves bye to me. The doors close, and the train takes off.. And there I am standing at the platform and I've only made it one stop!

I have NEVER in my life seen someone do something so rude for no reason. I was on the train before him. Maybe he was crazy but he seemed like he was dressed from work and such. Rudest mofo ever. I swear someday I'll run into that guy again. His stupid face waving me goodbye is forever burned in my memory.

I have to say this story is fucked up. :?

I'd have to say the worst thing a stranger ever did to me was key my entire truck. Every panel...even the roof. Shit like that I have never understood.
  • talk about me like they know me....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    talk about me like they know me....

oh the horror
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    rollings wrote:

oh the horror

:lol:
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Hit my car from behind because he 'thought' I was going to drive out. Um how about waiting till I actually do drive out?
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • rollings wrote:

oh the horror
    nah....i just ignore those bitches...who gives a shit what some nothing says..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124

dimi....this was worse than the gun thing?
  • We won't go there!
  • rollings wrote:

dimi....this was worse than the gun thing?
    you know how mind is..remember things how it likes..when i post this didnt pass my mind the gun..
    for exable,now i remember another shit happen with policeman...
    anyway...shit happens..