Worst thing a stranger has ever done to you

Comments

• GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    Oh my god, these stories are terrible!!!

Like BrainofJLo said, lets try to remember strangers, and the people that hurt us, and how we still remember that crap, and turn it around to look out for one another.

People could really get hurt in these instances, it could mean the difference if you were the stranger that did that right thing :)
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Oh my god, these stories are terrible!!!

Like BrainofJLo said, lets try to remember strangers, and the people that hurt us, and how we still remember that crap, and turn it around to look out for one another.

People could really get hurt in these instances, it could mean the difference if you were the stranger that did that right thing :)

:) This is why I do my utmost to look out for strangers S. To counteract all the shitful things that strangers have visited upon me. Tis the best defence really. Well I've found anyway. My attitude is bring it on with your shitty random vile stuff, coz it will only make me more determined to absorb your negativity and violence and spread the kindness. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    :) This is why I do my utmost to look out for strangers S. To counteract all the shitful things that strangers have visited upon me. Tis the best defence really. Well I've found anyway. My attitude is bring it on with your shitty random vile stuff, coz it will only make me more determined to absorb your negativity and spread the kindness. :)

Oh Jeanie, you're the best! When on when will you move to Chicago and be my friend in real life?!
    Oh Jeanie, you're the best! When on when will you move to Chicago and be my friend in real life?!

I am your friend in "real" life silly! :p

Sooner or later I'll be in Chicagee, and you'll wish you'd never laid eyes on me! ;) I'll be running about doing my Calamity Jane impersonations and wanting to see all Al Capone's old haunts! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    I am your friend in "real" life silly! :p

Sooner or later I'll be in Chicagee, and you'll wish you'd never laid eyes on me! ;) I'll be running about doing my Calamity Jane impersonations and wanting to see all Al Capone's old haunts! :D

Well I mean, in person! you know! You must come.. and I will take you dancing, and if you're extra special, it will be tap dancing!
  • corycory Posts: 736
    dunkman wrote:
    beat me up and left me for dead about 20feet from my front door.. where my wife and kids were sleeping. i almost drowned in my own blood.

thats unfortunately a true story

I can't imagine anyone wanting to beat the shit out of you.

*crosses beating the shit out of Dunk on my list of things to do (out of pity)*

;)
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    BAM! the doors open and he puts his hands on my shoulders and shoves me as hard as he can and I fly out onto the platform. I was like.. WTF?!?!?! So I turn around, and he yells "I need SPACCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE" and waves bye to me. The doors close, and the train takes off.. And there I am standing at the platform and I've only made it one stop!
    are u freakin KIDDING ME????!!!!!! :eek: i woulda used my dome and hit him hard in the face! ugh whata punk. i cant BELIEVE that happened. By the way, i LOVE chicago!!!!! :D oh and when i was on the train to the airport, it was rush hour i guess and some dude got on and was FORCED to stand in frunna me. he strait out grabbed his junk and adjusted himself and THEN wiped his nose! :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    SENROCK! wrote:
    are u freakin KIDDING ME????!!!!!! :eek: i woulda used my dome and hit him hard in the face! ugh whata punk. i cant BELIEVE that happened. By the way, i LOVE chicago!!!!! :D oh and when i was on the train to the airport, it was rush hour i guess and some dude got on and was FORCED to stand in frunna me. he strait out grabbed his junk and adjusted himself and THEN wiped his nose! :eek:

ewwwwwwwwwww! Did you fly out of Ohare? I live on the Ohare line, but close to down town.. How close we were Sen!
    ewwwwwwwwwww! Did you fly out of Ohare? I live on the Ohare line, but close to down town.. How close we were Sen!

yes, ohare! u dont even KNOW the place i was in my life at that time during lolla. jeeze. i was on the train and i heard a voicemail someone from here left me and i was just so sadd cuz i wanted to STAY in chicago. Ive never been drawn ANYWHERE else from L.A besides hawaii. but HAWAII...is a different story!!! ;) im headed out that way soon to see KIDDDDD ROCK!!!! :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

SENROCK! wrote:
    yes, ohare! u dont even KNOW the place i was in my life at that time during lolla. jeeze. i was on the train and i heard a voicemail someone from here left me and i was just so sadd cuz i wanted to STAY in chicago. Ive never been drawn ANYWHERE else from L.A besides hawaii. but HAWAII...is a different story!!! ;) im headed out that way soon to see KIDDDDD ROCK!!!! :D

I live right off the first stop that is above ground on the way out of the loop. How I wish I was closer with people during Lolla! I missed out on meeting a lot of great people. But no more! I intend to meet a lot of people next tour.. ANDDDDDDD.. I am planning a trip to CA in October for my birthday! Yipeee!
    Well I mean, in person! you know! You must come.. and I will take you dancing, and if you're extra special, it will be tap dancing!

You'll be sorry you offered!!! :p;)

**skips around like a demented tap dancing gremlin** :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    You'll be sorry you offered!!! :p;)

**skips around like a demented tap dancing gremlin** :D

I live with no regrets baby! You and me, its a date!
    I live right off the first stop that is above ground on the way out of the loop. How I wish I was closer with people during Lolla! I missed out on meeting a lot of great people. But no more! I intend to meet a lot of people next tour.. ANDDDDDDD.. I am planning a trip to CA in October for my birthday! Yipeee!

dude, lolla was CRAZINESS. i wasnt planning on meeting up with anyone this time but if i WAS....it woulda been CHALLENGING to find them! it was like woodstock!!!! :D i remember your thread about coming to cali. where exxxactly you headed? L.A? O.C? S.D? details man!!!!

SENROCK! wrote:
    dude, lolla was CRAZINESS. i wasnt planning on meeting up with anyone this time but if i WAS....it woulda been CHALLENGING to find them! it was like woodstock!!!! :D i remember your thread about coming to cali. where exxxactly you headed? L.A? O.C? S.D? details man!!!!

I'm not sure yet! I've just begun to think about it. I can't plan anything until I know my class schedule, because I can't miss any classes. Its gonna be so hard to pick! I love CA. The husband has never been. I'm open to suggestions!
    I'm not sure yet! I've just begun to think about it. I can't plan anything until I know my class schedule, because I can't miss any classes. Its gonna be so hard to pick! I love CA. The husband has never been. I'm open to suggestions!

k where have u been before? theres alot to do in L.A/O.C but what suits your fancy? me, im all about the night! theres always shows and stuff like that. oh and to keep on topic, the worst thing from a stranger? me, pjpixxxie and kaddikat got thrown out of a cab in vegas last year after the pre=party by this rude german or russian guy!!! :eek: i was SO shocked. i just sat there staring at him!

I live with no regrets baby! You and me, its a date!

Done deal! :D

**races off to find tap shoes, sequin vest and bowler hat** ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:

**races off to find tap shoes, sequin vest and bowler hat** ;)
    WOWWWWWW. thats SOME outfit!!!! ;)

• Had a gay guy rub up against my leg once on the subway, and another guy tried to follow me into the washroom one time. Other than that, nobody has really ever messed with me. I must have an invisible force field or something.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    Had a gay guy rub up against my leg once in the subway, and another guy tried to follow me into the washroom one time. Other than that, nobody has really ever messed with me. I must have an invisible force field or something.

or you must be hott!

SENROCK! wrote:
    WOWWWWWW. thats SOME outfit!!!! ;)

Sparkly too! :p:D

Gotta love the sparkly! :D:o
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    cory wrote:
    I can't imagine anyone wanting to beat the shit out of you.

*crosses beating the shit out of Dunk on my list of things to do (out of pity)*

;)

could be worse my friend... i could have retired from a stupid internet forum only to come back within 4 days.

;):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    So last year, I had a job down in the Loop (in Chicago). I used to take the EL to and from. It was always so crowded and annoying to try to get around. So one time I got on the train, and it was super crowded. This guy got on after me and squeezed his way into the train car, and the doors closed and the train left. So this guy continues to push his way into the car, and he's knocking people over and he's grumbling about how horrible this commute is and such.. so he sorta nudges me towards the doors. Which is fine. I rather be able to see out the doors instead of staring at someones neck. So he's still bitching, and he's right up against me. (His chest to my back), and we get to the next stop and......

BAM! the doors open and he puts his hands on my shoulders and shoves me as hard as he can and I fly out onto the platform. I was like.. WTF?!?!?! So I turn around, and he yells "I need SPACCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE" and waves bye to me. The doors close, and the train takes off.. And there I am standing at the platform and I've only made it one stop!

I have NEVER in my life seen someone do something so rude for no reason. I was on the train before him. Maybe he was crazy but he seemed like he was dressed from work and such. Rudest mofo ever. I swear someday I'll run into that guy again. His stupid face waving me goodbye is forever burned in my memory.

I'm sorry but not only do i find it rude, I find it funny. But yeh no doubt I would be blowing up.

I was at a train station once and these 3 teens were walking very close to the side of the platform, and right as the doors to the express train were closing 2 of them pushed their mate through the doors.

1st stop was 20mins away
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    guys who flash their willy's.....god i hate that....i just applause to them...make them feel awkward, if thats possible......:D
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Oh BTW i once refused a guy ciggerettes because he couldnt produce a valid id, and he got someone clearly older then him to buy smokes, i sold them and he then pegged the coins at me from about 5m away an called me a prick. then I yelled out "thanks for the tip dickhead"
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • I've had my wallet stolen but that's all I can think of without sitting here trying to think of bad things that people have done to me. Nothing springs to mind.
  • I can't think of anything much that's happened to me, but something disturbing/funny happened to a friend of mine. A few years ago we were at a club, we were all dancing on the dance floor and this guy kept dancing behind a female friend. She had a pretty short skirt on, so anyway he's dancing behind her and suddenly she pulled a really funny face, and the guy disappeared really quickly. We thought nothing of it til she was really drunk in the taxi home, and she decided to tell us that the dirty bastard only went and poked his finger up her arse! The taxi driver was in hysterics!
  • I can't think of anything much that's happened to me, but something disturbing/funny happened to a friend of mine. A few years ago we were at a club, we were all dancing on the dance floor and this guy kept dancing behind a female friend. She had a pretty short skirt on, so anyway he's dancing behind her and suddenly she pulled a really funny face, and the guy disappeared really quickly. We thought nothing of it til she was really drunk in the taxi home, and she decided to tell us that the dirty bastard only went and poked his finger up her arse! The taxi driver was in hysterics!

:eek: Something like that happened to me (apart from the finger up the ass thing). I think it was the same night my wallet was stolen! My friend kept laughing but I daren't turn round to see what he was doing... I just kept moving away. :eek:
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    So last year, I had a job down in the Loop (in Chicago). I used to take the EL to and from. It was always so crowded and annoying to try to get around. So one time I got on the train, and it was super crowded. This guy got on after me and squeezed his way into the train car, and the doors closed and the train left. So this guy continues to push his way into the car, and he's knocking people over and he's grumbling about how horrible this commute is and such.. so he sorta nudges me towards the doors. Which is fine. I rather be able to see out the doors instead of staring at someones neck. So he's still bitching, and he's right up against me. (His chest to my back), and we get to the next stop and......

I have NEVER in my life seen someone do something so rude for no reason. I was on the train before him. Maybe he was crazy but he seemed like he was dressed from work and such. Rudest mofo ever. I swear someday I'll run into that guy again. His stupid face waving me goodbye is forever burned in my memory.

wtf???? just goes to show what kind of cunts those city slikers are, it's all about them and it's all about the money. if he was dressed like a businessmen then i would assume he's not crazy too. but that is a horrible thing to do, it's an assault!! sad thing you didn't even have time to retaliate :( :)

think about the positives though, he was stressed as hell and that means sooner or later his heart will play games with him ;) he is digging his own grave :)
  • dunkman wrote:
    yeah he lives in the nighbourhood actually.. not enough evidence to convict.. in Scotland the police press charges not the public.. basically it's one word against another.. he could stand up in court and say it wasnt him.. or that it was self-defence.. no corroboration is how the police put it.

anyhoo... this is detracting from the lovely graysaturday's original thread.. so 'i'll bail out.. but thanks for the kind words. :)

life has a funny way of dealing out things to different people... his time will come :)
    shite, can't you file a civil suit or something? :o fucker. Hey, at least you know where he lives, right? Bide your time dunky boy... I'm sure I'll make it over there soon and this fucker'll get what's coming to him :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    dunkman wrote:
    nope none at all.. police spoke to him and he claims i was going to damage/rob his car.. i was nearly in my own home though? and i have a car? i just dont get it... i have no idea why it happened?

i bet they were young teenagers..........those don't need to have a reason, no, actually they do have a reason and it's called "just for fun"