Dom Moore is coming back
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    edited July 2014
    Richie, 1 year 2 million Chicago, my how the mighty have fallen
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    how the fuck does richards keep getting lucky?

Chicago?
    wishem the best.

The deal with Zucc needs to get done.
    Youd think it would be easier to get done,
    considering he agreed to take less cash.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,425
    too bad Boyle's gone
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I tend to think Chicago got lucky ... he's a 51 point player last year. So Chicago added a guy for next to nothing who I see on the 3rd line and will deliver 40 - 50 points. I know defensively he is not great and really never has been. So Chicago added a veteran for 2 million ... they did well. I fully understand the Rangers using their compliance buy out on him, he's no longer a 5-6 million a year player but thats more a fault of management who signs these guy to long term contracts.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    lukin2006 said:

I tend to think Chicago got lucky ... he's a 51 point player last year. So Chicago added a guy for next to nothing who I see on the 3rd line and will deliver 40 - 50 points. I know defensively he is not great and really never has been. So Chicago added a veteran for 2 million ... they did well. I fully understand the Rangers using their compliance buy out on him, he's no longer a 5-6 million a year player but thats more a fault of management who signs these guy to long term contracts.

I think he meant lucky as in he's most likely to win a Cup like Gaborik with the Kings
    I miss igotid88
  • Options

how the fuck does richards keep getting lucky?

Chicago?
    wishem the best.

The deal with Zucc needs to get done.
    Youd think it would be easier to get done,
    considering he agreed to take less cash.

The guys slow as fuck and will be a determent on defense. But for $2 million, u can't blame Chicago for gambling on him for his some what left offense and his leadership.

The Zucc deal HAS to get done as does the Staal deal. We added Boyle for 4.5 million for 2 seasons. We could've kept stralman by adding 7 more million over 2 years. I think that would've been the better deal. He's only 27 and still has many years. Whereas Boyle is up there in age and we've seen how quickly these veterans drastically decline, sometimes over night.
  • Options
    lukin2006 said:

\

I can totaly see your point as he has expoerience and 2 mil isnt too bad at all. .

But yeah , he's going to one of the top two teams in the NHL right now.

platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    What is this fucking bullshit I'm reading that Zucc has changed his song and dance now?

Obviously , his agent ( dont know who it is ) got in his ear, if he is thinking of more ca$h now.
    How does someone change their stance overnight?
    Oh yeah when millions of dollars are thrown into the mix !

Either way , we MUST have both Zucc and Brassard back,
    It will be interesting to see how Slats handles this whole mess.

Hopefully , some of our farm is seasoned enough to step up to the big league now.

Time for Dylan McIlrath, perhaps ?
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

lukin2006 said:

\

I can totaly see your point as he has expoerience and 2 mil isnt too bad at all. .

But yeah , he's going to one of the top two teams in the NHL right now.

no doubt about that ... he is lucky in that sense ...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,081
    New York Rangers President and General Manager Glen Sather announced today that the team has agreed to terms with free agent forward Matthew Lombardi.

Lombardi, 32, skated in 46 games with Genève-Servette of National League A (NLA) in Switzerland this past season, registering 20 goals and 30 assists for 50 points, along with 54 penalty minutes and a plus-16 rating. He led the NLA in assists and points, while tying for sixth in the league – and leading Genève-Servette – in goals. In the playoffs, Lombardi registered nine points (three goals, six assists) in 12 games. He tied for fifth in the NLA in assists and tied for seventh in the league in points in the playoffs, while ranking second on the team in each category. Lombardi also tallied four goals and four assists for eight points, along with a plus-five rating in three games while helping Genève-Servette win the Spengler Cup. Lombardi was named to the Spengler Cup All-Star Team, as he led all skaters in the tournament in points, tied for the tournament lead in goals and assists, and tied for second in plus/minus rating.

In 536 career NHL games over parts of nine seasons with Calgary, Phoenix, Nashville, Toronto, and Anaheim, the 5-11, 195-pounder has registered 101 goals and 161 assists for 262 points, along with 293 penalty minutes and a plus-six rating. Lombardi recorded eight points (four goals, four assists) in 28 games with Phoenix and Anaheim during the 2012-13 season. He has reached the 40-point plateau three times in his career, and has tallied at least 14 goals in five of seven seasons in which he has played at least 55 games. Lombardi has also tallied three goals and 13 assists in 40 career NHL playoff games. He recorded one goal and five assists for six points in 13 playoff games in his rookie year while helping Calgary advance to the 2004 Stanley Cup Final.

Internationally, the Montreal, Quebec native has represented Canada in numerous tournaments. Lombardi registered two goals and two assists for four points, and ranked second among tournament skaters with a plus-nine rating in nine games to help Team Canada win a silver medal at the 2009 IIHF World Championship. He also tallied six goals and six assists for 12 points, and posted a plus-four rating in nine games to help Team Canada win a gold medal at the 2007 IIHF World Championship. Lombardi tied for third among all skaters in goals and tied for fourth among all skaters in points in the tournament.

Lombardi was originally selected by Edmonton in the seventh round, 215th overall, of the 2000 NHL Entry Draft. Upon re-entering the Draft, he was selected by Calgary in the third round, 90th overall, of the 2002 NHL Entry Draft.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options

New York Rangers President and General Manager Glen Sather announced today that the team has agreed to terms with free agent forward Matthew Lombardi.

Lombardi, 32, skated in 46 games with Genève-Servette of National League A (NLA) in Switzerland this past season, registering 20 goals and 30 assists for 50 points, along with 54 penalty minutes and a plus-16 rating. He led the NLA in assists and points, while tying for sixth in the league – and leading Genève-Servette – in goals. In the playoffs, Lombardi registered nine points (three goals, six assists) in 12 games. He tied for fifth in the NLA in assists and tied for seventh in the league in points in the playoffs, while ranking second on the team in each category. Lombardi also tallied four goals and four assists for eight points, along with a plus-five rating in three games while helping Genève-Servette win the Spengler Cup. Lombardi was named to the Spengler Cup All-Star Team, as he led all skaters in the tournament in points, tied for the tournament lead in goals and assists, and tied for second in plus/minus rating.

In 536 career NHL games over parts of nine seasons with Calgary, Phoenix, Nashville, Toronto, and Anaheim, the 5-11, 195-pounder has registered 101 goals and 161 assists for 262 points, along with 293 penalty minutes and a plus-six rating. Lombardi recorded eight points (four goals, four assists) in 28 games with Phoenix and Anaheim during the 2012-13 season. He has reached the 40-point plateau three times in his career, and has tallied at least 14 goals in five of seven seasons in which he has played at least 55 games. Lombardi has also tallied three goals and 13 assists in 40 career NHL playoff games. He recorded one goal and five assists for six points in 13 playoff games in his rookie year while helping Calgary advance to the 2004 Stanley Cup Final.

Internationally, the Montreal, Quebec native has represented Canada in numerous tournaments. Lombardi registered two goals and two assists for four points, and ranked second among tournament skaters with a plus-nine rating in nine games to help Team Canada win a silver medal at the 2009 IIHF World Championship. He also tallied six goals and six assists for 12 points, and posted a plus-four rating in nine games to help Team Canada win a gold medal at the 2007 IIHF World Championship. Lombardi tied for third among all skaters in goals and tied for fourth among all skaters in points in the tournament.

Lombardi was originally selected by Edmonton in the seventh round, 215th overall, of the 2000 NHL Entry Draft. Upon re-entering the Draft, he was selected by Calgary in the third round, 90th overall, of the 2002 NHL Entry Draft.

I hope none of that 1.6 million for Lombardi is supposed to be in Brassard or Zuccs pocket ! Wtf slats ?
    Priorities!!!!
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    1 year deal for Zucc
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Hanks selling his nyc castle, must be moving on up with the new contract and new kid. Asking price, a cool 6.5 million. What a fucken condo!

http://nesn.com/playlist/gourmet-kitchen-hot-tub-highlight-henrik-lundqvists-nyc-penthouse/9/
  • Options
    Brassard the only returneee awaiting.

Zucc with the 1 year deal ( wish it were longer )
    and CK20 with the 2 year deal.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Any Ranger/ PJ fans getting on that boat this Saturday night ?
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options

Ya, YOU hahahaha, I wish man, waited to long.
  • Options

I am
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

I am
    Great, now 2 of you guys are in and I'm left stranded. U fuckers better have some fun!
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    What boat trip is this? The alumni cruise going to the Bahamas???
  • Options
    rival. said:

No it's a fellow members cover band no code playing in the Hudson on a boat/yacht. Seems Igotshit and bathy are going!
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    badbrains said:

rival. said:

No it's a fellow members cover band no code playing in the Hudson on a boat/yacht. Seems Igotshit and bathy are going!
    Oh :))

That sounds fun as hell too!
  • Options
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

I am
    dude we gotta meet up on the boat !

Love the new cage color scheme , .
    But why is it called " Legends" ,
    when all I see is the Statue of Liberty?

platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Looking like Brassard will command between 4-5 million heh?

Hurry up with that shit-
    they start skating next week .
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options

igotid88 said:

I am

I forgot to say bye. Sorry.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Brassard is back
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

Brassard is back

5 @ 5 -

IMO worth every red cent.

question is who wil replace poopalot on the 1st line next to brass and zucc.

platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

igotid88 said:

I am

I forgot to say bye. Sorry.
    it was a clusterfuck getting off that boat-
    especially since everyone was so amped up and or drunk.

I grabbed a quick cab to 1st Ave/14th Street to hop back on the subway.

It was great to meet you ( and SO many others ) !

platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Delzaster 1 year philly hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha