Options

B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    badbrains wrote:
    Hey Patrick, how was pizza suprema????? Awesome game!!!! Asham skated by the devils bench and made the "you're a chicken" gesture to fatso during a tv timeout. Funny shit.

:lol:

looks like washington for us.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    62589_153788821466570_1689578629_n.jpg
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    936371_153685708143548_1516399927_n.jpg

I dnt want to get booed for 2 hrs at MSG.....it happened anyways :lol:
    And in honor of BLack Diamond and his devils not making the playoffs, I'm off for a round of golf with my buddies... 8-)
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    badbrains wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

And in honor of BLack Diamond and his devils not making the playoffs, I'm off for a round of golf with my buddies... 8-)
    lol ...Brodeur didnt want any part of that game and got razzed anyway..."we want Marty" chants and "Maarrtyyyy"...fun stuff :D I didnt catch Asham's taunt, we were in 218. Have to wonder what Hedburg was thinking as goals were going in and people were chanting the goalie on the benches name...haha. Nash could have had at least 3-4 more...
    Awesome first game for my son and I am 4 for 4 this year going down to MSG this year.
    Pizza Suprema was great, thanks for the recommendation! had the bacon, buf chicken,and hawaiian
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    ice is ready at MSG

246718_10151458885734858_1474786136_n.jpg
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    they called up 10 guys.

:shock:

McIlrath is among the call ups,...

http://www.nyrangersblog.com/2013-artic ... -aces.html
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

lol ...Brodeur didnt want any part of that game and got razzed anyway..."we want Marty" chants and "Maarrtyyyy"...fun stuff :D I didnt catch Asham's taunt, we were in 218. Have to wonder what Hedburg was thinking as goals were going in and people were chanting the goalie on the benches name...haha. Nash could have had at least 3-4 more...
    Awesome first game for my son and I am 4 for 4 this year going down to MSG this year.
    Pizza Suprema was great, thanks for the recommendation! had the bacon, buf chicken,and hawaiian

Awesome Patrick, and you need to be at EVERY GAME FROM HERE ON OUT. Bring us the cup!
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,559
    Lost in yesterday's game Hank passes Eddie Giacomin for shutouts. Not sure if was mentioned in the broadcast.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

Awesome Patrick, and you need to be at EVERY GAME FROM HERE ON OUT. Bring us the cup!

I am down for that:) ..and the Cally jersey hasn't been washed since first game...haha.
    I am split 1W, 1L two hours the other way up in Beantown if we play them at some point.

Dylan McIlrath, JT Miller, Christian Thomas, Brandon Segal, Brandon Mashinter, Ryan Bourque, Stu Bickel, Mike Haley,Cam Talbot and Jason Missiaen...called up. Been watching these guys all year in Hfd except Bourque who was out for awhile...glad to see them on the waiting list...Haley is fun to watch:) and Newbury, although hasn't shown to much in NY, deserves it...I swear he foams at the mouth all game long.
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,775
    thursday thursday thursday!

strang has the caps in 7. this series is going to be such a toss up. i am so tired of seeing washington in the playoffs.
  • Options
    i dont this Washington is like any of the past.

Theyre the hottest team right now

figures
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:

figures

they need to absolutely smoother ovechkin. guy is putting up serious numbers.

talks about staal coming back this round. fast opponent for a defenseman to come back against after you missed 20 or so games...
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

figures

talks about staal coming back this round. fast opponent for a defenseman to come back against after you missed 20 or so games...

Bos,Pit,Wash,Tor,Mon.....any of them would have been tough, but all are beatable...obviously Hank is going to have to steal some games....but when the RANGERS show up, they show up....I can see losing first game in OT...then win 2, lose 1, win 1, lose 1, Win g7 in OT 8-)

Ovi gets robbed a few times by #30
  • Options
    If I'm not mistaken the Rangers were the first to do salute at the end of the game right? I remember it happening with Jagr. I see a lot of teams doing it now.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    BJDrsfHCEAQ8r-o.jpg
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    If I'm not mistaken the Rangers were the first to do salute at the end of the game right? I remember it happening with Jagr. I see a lot of teams doing it now.
    I could swear they were first to do it after the last lock out ....it's fine with me, as it is a great gesture to the fans. If the other arenas want to adapt the "Potvin sucks" chant feel free as well;)
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

figures

plus with a visor now, thankfully.
    hope he can adapt quickly and swiftly.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    BJDrsfHCEAQ8r-o.jpg

platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    I could swear they were first to do it after the last lock out ....it's fine with me, as it is a great gesture to the fans. If the other arenas want to adapt the "Potvin sucks" chant feel free as well;)

The rangers WERE the first to start the salute. From what I remember, it was Kasper's idea. He saw it done in the khl during the lockout and brought it to New York with him when the season started again. Lets do this shit! Lets go rangers!!!!
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

The rangers WERE the first to start the salute. From what I remember, it was Kasper's idea. He saw it done in the khl during the lockout and brought it to New York with him when the season started again. Lets do this shit! Lets go rangers!!!!

hell to the yeah....Funny how much I hated Krapertitis before he came to the Rangers....hehe......Damn, just checked stubhub...tickets in Washington for games 1 and 2 start at $18....Tickets for MSG start at $142 :fp: + B$$$ for what I am assuming is the rows in the 400's where you cant see score board and do squats all game to see the nearside goal ...tough after I just dropped $465 on the Devils game for my son and I (the day with my boy however was priceless)
  • Options
    think Staal is in the lineup?
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Six Years ago yesterday, Michal Rozsival ended Game 3 of the Second Round series against the Buffalo Sabres. It was a hard fought game that ended the way most OT hockey does- in an instant.

428510_155083181337134_762889313_n.jpg
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Re: Staal...take your time, hurry up
    These couple extra days are nice to have with Staal, Dorsett, and Clowe so close to returning.

Looks like Haley will be getting some time in though
  • Options
    Re: Staal...take your time, hurry up
    These couple extra days are nice to have with Staal, Dorsett, and Clowe so close to returning.

Looks like Haley will be getting some time in though

ive heard some about Dorsett.
    Looking forward to seeing him and maybe even McIlrath.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Six Years ago yesterday, Michal Rozsival ended Game 3 of the Second Round series against the Buffalo Sabres. It was a hard fought game that ended the way most OT hockey does- in an instant.

428510_155083181337134_762889313_n.jpg

i was just thinking about that goal and game last night when i was watching rozsival in the hawk's game. slapper from the blue line, and i think it was game 3, making the series 2-1 buffalo? then game 4 was a thriller as well. shanahan with the game winner in the third and hank made a couple ridiculous saves with under a minute to go to preserve the win.

we all know about game 5 and chris drury :fp:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    who are you guys playing?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

caps... again (4th time in the ranger's last 5 playoff appearances). game one tomorrow night.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    rival. wrote:
    81 wrote:

caps... again (4th time in the ranger's last 5 playoff appearances). game one tomorrow night.

crap...how am i suppose to root agaist you guys when you are playing them. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    rival. wrote:
    81 wrote:

crap...how am i suppose to root agaist you guys when you are playing them. :lol:

I think 81 is a closet rangers fan! :lol:
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    81 wrote:

I think 81 is a closet rangers fan! :lol:

+10000000000000000000