Options

B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    First look at Dorsett on NYR...he should be amped
    Boyler back in too
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    249029_10151464108073492_90103383_n.jpg
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    that shoudve been a penalty
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Wow, bone headed play.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,558
    Where's this team Callahan mentioned at the end of the regular season? Looks like the same non-scoring team to me that relies too much on Henrik.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    Tough loss. Do the Rangers fans here think they'll amnesty Richards after the season? I thought that was an ugly contract when he signed. It looks worse every day. However not a Rangers fan and interested to hear their thoughts.
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • Options
    Are they waiting for Hank to SCORE the goals too?...Looks like I may need to find a way down there for game 3 :roll:
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Are they waiting for Hank to SCORE the goals too?...Looks like I may need to find a way down there for game 3 :roll:

You go to game 3 and I'll be at game 4. This team can't fucken score. Torts team is terrible on pp. hank played like hank with NO soft goals. Refs are a complete joke but its the NHL, what else is new.
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:

You go to game 3 and I'll be at game 4. This team can't fucken score. Torts team is terrible on pp. hank played like hank with NO soft goals. Refs are a complete joke but its the NHL, what else is new.
    Nash had a couple chances and that one post...but these guys should be scoring 2-3 a night on a regular basis. Henrik was on his game and kept them in it.....IS SCORING TWO GOALS MUCH TO ASK FOR?!?! Then you don't have to worry about shitty calls. It was a gorgeous day here and I was in my basement watching them fail.....(except hank)....arggggg..Two wins at MSG and they are back in it....hopefully they show up before it is too late.....The freaking Islanders beat Crosby's return for crying out loud :fp:
  • Options
    mattbel123mattbel123 Posts: 130
    Rangers are done. Caps in 5. Torts will be fired when this one is over.
  • Options
    Nash had a couple chances and that one post...but these guys should be scoring 2-3 a night on a regular basis. Henrik was on his game and kept them in it.....IS SCORING TWO GOALS MUCH TO ASK FOR?!?! Then you don't have to worry about shitty calls. It was a gorgeous day here and I was in my basement watching them fail.....(except hank)....arggggg..Two wins at MSG and they are back in it....hopefully they show up before it is too late.....The freaking Islanders beat Crosby's return for crying out loud :fp:

I was telling my twitter friend a Pens fan she's lucky her team doesn't have to depend on goaltending much. They always have scorers.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    mattbel123 wrote:

He's definitely gone unless they somehow when the cup. Patrick's right, this team should score 2-3 goals a game. Fire torts, but out richie and start clean next year. Shit, fire slats while you're at it to. New gm, new coach and some new blood that can fucken score!
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    Painful. Now what :?

The rangers are a better team at home, but taking both game 3 and 4 when they can't fucking score... Brutal.

I don't see them getting rid of torts in the offseason just because they unloaded gaborik bc he doesn't fit into tortorella's system. You don't let a 45 goal score walk because of problems he has with a coach that won't be back next year.
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

I was telling my twitter friend a Pens fan she's lucky her team doesn't have to depend on goaltending much. They always have scorers.

It's the truth. Fleury is the definition of mediocre. But gotta give the isles credit where credit is due, they were skating like they wanted that game and showed great grit.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Looked at train schedule, stubhub, then my kids' mother schedule and cant make it to either Mon or Wed....fuuuuckkkk

I am going to say 5-2 Rangers
    Cally (within 1st 5 minutes)
    Nash
    Hags
    Richards (you heard me ;) )
    and Step score

If it goes to game 6 I may have to bring all 4 kids down to NY
    Post edited by PatrickBateman on
  • Options
    Hartydog wrote:
    Tough loss. Do the Rangers fans here think they'll amnesty Richards after the season? I thought that was an ugly contract when he signed. It looks worse every day. However not a Rangers fan and interested to hear their thoughts.

cant reflect on contract details
    but oh how i hope they ship this guy to the west.
    Maybe he can join Gabby in Columbus.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    mattbel123 wrote:

He's definitely gone unless they somehow when the cup. Patrick's right, this team should score 2-3 goals a game. Fire torts, but out richie and start clean next year. Shit, fire slats while you're at it to. New gm, new coach and some new blood that can fucken score!

Sather Loves Torts like Dolan loves Sather.
    Sadly I don't see them letting Torts go,
    they are all just too far up the next guy up on the ladders ass.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    As per Brooksie, Kreider is skating with Gilroy, Hamrlik, Newbury, and Haley.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Watching this series, the Rangers imo are missing a lot of toughness. Sure, they arent scoring, but they need to start getting up into the faces of Washingtons top players without going to the box.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Watching this series, the Rangers imo are missing a lot of toughness. Sure, they arent scoring, but they need to start getting up into the faces of Washingtons top players without going to the box.

agreed. it's crazy watching all three of the islander's games, i can't help to think they are playing like how the rangers SHOULD be playing. toughness and grit has definitly been MIA for the rangers so far. if the rangers were playing the isles right now, i don't think they would be leading the series.

they are making this way too easy for holtby as well. get in his face, generate traffic. 95% of playoff goals are ugly as hell, stop trying to make every opportunity picture perfect. tips, deflections, pucks off player's shins, etc, etc.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Are we still watching this?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind wrote:
    Are we still watching this?

:lol:

it's Infuriating, but can't look away.
  • Options
    rival. wrote:

they are making this way too easy for holtby as well. get in his face, generate traffic. 95% of playoff goals are ugly as hell, stop trying to make every opportunity picture perfect. tips, deflections, pucks off player's shins, etc, etc.

Cally is close to Superman , but he can't play all 60 minutes.
    :)
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    get guys in front of Holtby, and just thrown it at the net (especially Richards who needs to stop playing with the puck and just shoot the F(*%(&^ thing). Zucs shot isn't Chara-like but it doesn't have to be with screens and deflections.

C'mon at least 30 shots tonight....LGR!
  • Options
    i think Clowe is back in tonight?
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:

That'll bring some tuffness. We should throw these guys around tonight, it's our home ice! Fuck these caps!
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

That'll bring some tuffness. We should throw these guys around tonight, it's our home ice! Fuck these caps!
    Hell YEah, Fuck Ovechkin!....Fuck a Mike Green!, Fuck a Braden Holtby!, Fuck Adam Oates the x Bruins playing son of a bastid!

Dammit I wish I could play lol

no predictions, not going to record it, breaking out the Graves jersey for this one, and if they score while I am tucking my daughters in to bed, then I am staying in there room the rest of the game...haha
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Hell YEah, Fuck Ovechkin!....Fuck a Mike Green!, Fuck a Braden Holtby!, Fuck Adam Oates the x Bruins playing son of a bastid!

Dammit I wish I could play lol

no predictions, not going to record it, breaking out the Graves jersey for this one, and if they score while I am tucking my daughters in to bed, then I am staying in there room the rest of the game...haha

Fuck that, let them watch Patrick!!!! Maybe they'll bring us some goals!!!! :D
  • Options
    I was about to say looks like a sweep. Then Boyle scores
    I miss igotid88