Options

B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,559
    3 goals in the last 1:18. Nice to see deflection goals not happening to us for a change.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    igotid88 wrote:
    3 goals in the last 1:18. Nice to see deflection goals not happening to us for a change.
    Dont care how they get them anymore....and I will take each and every one of those ....keep this train rolling!
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    5-0. 11 in the last 4 pds
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    and Richards with "2"!...it's all happening! lol
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    and Richards with "2"!...it's all happening! lol

Save some for the playoffs. With Henrik 2 or 3 is enough
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Nashty!
  • Options
    Nashty!
    King H wants the shutout to boot:)

well there goes that...
  • Options
    Nashty!
    King H wants the shutout to boot:)

well there goes that...

Damn back to back goals in just a few seconds
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Already 7-3.
    Still 3rd period to go .

I think this Ranger win not only buries Flyers but also Buffalo.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Reminding me of that Montreal game where had a 4 or 5-0 lead and ended up losing. Can't stop playing defense
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    LETS GO RANGERS
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Richards with a hat trick?!?!
    14 goals in the last 2 games (so far) :corn:

my favorite was Cally's strip, breakaway, goal, when Buffalo started to show life
    Post edited by PatrickBateman on
  • Options
    Richards with a hat trick?!?

only took him 900+ games
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Richards with a hat trick?!?

only took him 900+ games
    better nate than lever ...haha
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    Holyshit wow, you almost nailed it dead on buddy!!! :thumbup:
    lol leave it to Richards to screw up my prediction....Ill take it if he snaps out of it and gets it going

Tonight
    Think: 3-2 Rangers Shootout win
    Hope: 4-2 Rangers W straight out

ok so they doubled it up on me.... Ill take it :D
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,775
    8 GF good
    4 GA bad

defensive give up after a lead? ranger hockey?

happy with the two points, good to see richards coming around!
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Ah, what team was that that scored 8 goals tonight??? :lol:
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,135
    Team Notes:
    - The Rangers defeated the Buffalo Sabres, 8-3, tonight at First Niagara Center, and are now 7-2-1 in their last 10 games. The eight goals are a season high, and the most by New York since Nov. 14, 2010 vs. Edmonton at Madison Square Garden (W, 8-2).

- The Blueshirts improved to 23-17-4 (50 pts) overall, including a 9-11-2 mark on the road this season. New York has won four of their last five games, and are 6-2-1 since the trade deadline.

- The Rangers established a franchise record for fastest five goals, tallying five goals in a span of 2 min. 58 sec. from 18:42 of the first period to 1:40 of the second period. The previous franchise record for fastest five goals was 3 min. 22 sec. in an 8-7 win vs. Edmonton on Feb. 15, 1985 at Madison Square Garden.

- New York posted a combined record of 7-4-1 in back-to-back games, including a 3-3-0 (0-2-0 at home; 3-1-0 on the road) record in the second game. The Rangers swept their final back-to-back set of the season, out-scoring their opponent, 14-5, in the last two games. The 14 combined goals are the most by the Rangers in consecutive games since they registered 14 combined goals on Jan. 17, 2010 vs. Montreal (W, 6-2) – Jan. 19, 2010 vs. Tampa Bay (W, 8-2), and are the most in a back-to-back set since the Blueshirts tallied 16 combined goals on Mar. 1, 1992 vs. Hartford (W, 9-4) – Mar. 2, 1992 at New Jersey (W, 7-1).

- The Blueshirts have registered a point in 90 consecutive games when leading after the second period, dating back to the 2009-10 season, posting a record of 84-0-6 over the span. The Rangers’ last regulation loss in a game when entering the third with the lead was Feb. 4, 2010 (6-5 loss vs. WSH). New York is 14-0-0 when leading after the second period this season.

Player Notes:

- Brad Richards notched his first career hat trick with three goals, registered four shots on goal, and won 9-14 faceoffs (64%) in 14:17 of ice time. He tallied five points (four goals, one assist) in the Rangers’ back-to-back set.

- Rick Nash tallied a goal, added an assist, and posted a plus-three rating in 16:11 of ice time. He has now registered 12 points (seven goals, five assists) in 10 April games.

- Ryane Clowe notched an unassisted goal, added an assist, and posted a plus-three rating in 15:20 of ice time. He has now tallied 12 points (three goals, nine assists) in his last 17 games, including seven points (three goals, four assists) in nine games as a Ranger.

- Derek Stepan recorded two assists and posted a plus-three rating in 18:50 of ice time. He has now registered 29 points (12 goals, 17 assists) in the last 26 games, including 13 points (five goals, eight assists) in the last 10 contests.

- Carl Hagelin opened the game’s scoring at 18:42 of the first period and posted a plus-two rating in 17:08 of ice time.

- Anton Stralman notched a goal, was credited with three hits, and posted a plus-two rating in 19:35 of ice time. He is now one point shy of his 100th career NHL point.

- Ryan Callahan tallied an unassisted goal at 14:28 of the second period, registered four shots on goal, and posted a plus-two rating in 18:02 of ice time. He has now recorded nine points (three goals, six assists) in the last 10 games.

- Henrik Lundqvist made 24 saves and tallied his first assist of the season to improve to 21-15-3 overall, including a 7-9-2 mark on the road this season. He has now started on consecutive days 65 times in his career, posting a record of 41-17-7 with a 1.94 GAA, .932 Sv% and six shutouts in the second game.

- Mats Zuccarello tallied an assist to extend his point streak to three games (three goals, one assist over the span), and was credited with two hits and two blocked shots in 15:25 of ice time.

- Steve Eminger recorded an assist and posted a plus-two rating in 16:36 of ice time, and is now one point shy of his 100th career NHL point.

- Ryan McDonagh tallied an assist, was credited with two blocked shots, and posted a plus-three rating in 25:49 of ice time. He has now recorded six points (two goals, four assists) in the last 10 games, and the Rangers improved to 11-1-1 when he records a point.

- Taylor Pyatt registered an assist and logged 14:30 of ice time, and is now one game shy of his 800th career NHL game.

- John Moore recorded an assist and posted a plus-two rating in 12:51 of ice time. He has registered four points (one goal, three assists) in nine games as a Ranger, including two assists in the last three games.

- Dan Girardi was credited with a game-high, six blocked shots, and posted a plus-two rating in 24:37 of ice time.

- Derick Brassard led all skaters with four hits, registered three shots on goal, won 9-15 faceoffs (60%), and posted a plus-two rating in 16:04 of ice time.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    Team Notes:
    - The Rangers defeated the Buffalo Sabres, 8-3, tonight at First Niagara Center, and are now 7-2-1 in their last 10 games. The eight goals are a season high, and the most by New York since Nov. 14, 2010 vs. Edmonton at Madison Square Garden (W, 8-2).

- The Blueshirts improved to 23-17-4 (50 pts) overall, including a 9-11-2 mark on the road this season. New York has won four of their last five games, and are 6-2-1 since the trade deadline.

- The Rangers established a franchise record for fastest five goals, tallying five goals in a span of 2 min. 58 sec. from 18:42 of the first period to 1:40 of the second period. The previous franchise record for fastest five goals was 3 min. 22 sec. in an 8-7 win vs. Edmonton on Feb. 15, 1985 at Madison Square Garden.

- New York posted a combined record of 7-4-1 in back-to-back games, including a 3-3-0 (0-2-0 at home; 3-1-0 on the road) record in the second game. The Rangers swept their final back-to-back set of the season, out-scoring their opponent, 14-5, in the last two games. The 14 combined goals are the most by the Rangers in consecutive games since they registered 14 combined goals on Jan. 17, 2010 vs. Montreal (W, 6-2) – Jan. 19, 2010 vs. Tampa Bay (W, 8-2), and are the most in a back-to-back set since the Blueshirts tallied 16 combined goals on Mar. 1, 1992 vs. Hartford (W, 9-4) – Mar. 2, 1992 at New Jersey (W, 7-1).

- The Blueshirts have registered a point in 90 consecutive games when leading after the second period, dating back to the 2009-10 season, posting a record of 84-0-6 over the span. The Rangers’ last regulation loss in a game when entering the third with the lead was Feb. 4, 2010 (6-5 loss vs. WSH). New York is 14-0-0 when leading after the second period this season.

Player Notes:

- Brad Richards notched his first career hat trick with three goals, registered four shots on goal, and won 9-14 faceoffs (64%) in 14:17 of ice time. He tallied five points (four goals, one assist) in the Rangers’ back-to-back set.

- Rick Nash tallied a goal, added an assist, and posted a plus-three rating in 16:11 of ice time. He has now registered 12 points (seven goals, five assists) in 10 April games.

- Ryane Clowe notched an unassisted goal, added an assist, and posted a plus-three rating in 15:20 of ice time. He has now tallied 12 points (three goals, nine assists) in his last 17 games, including seven points (three goals, four assists) in nine games as a Ranger.

- Derek Stepan recorded two assists and posted a plus-three rating in 18:50 of ice time. He has now registered 29 points (12 goals, 17 assists) in the last 26 games, including 13 points (five goals, eight assists) in the last 10 contests.

- Carl Hagelin opened the game’s scoring at 18:42 of the first period and posted a plus-two rating in 17:08 of ice time.

- Anton Stralman notched a goal, was credited with three hits, and posted a plus-two rating in 19:35 of ice time. He is now one point shy of his 100th career NHL point.

- Ryan Callahan tallied an unassisted goal at 14:28 of the second period, registered four shots on goal, and posted a plus-two rating in 18:02 of ice time. He has now recorded nine points (three goals, six assists) in the last 10 games.

- Henrik Lundqvist made 24 saves and tallied his first assist of the season to improve to 21-15-3 overall, including a 7-9-2 mark on the road this season. He has now started on consecutive days 65 times in his career, posting a record of 41-17-7 with a 1.94 GAA, .932 Sv% and six shutouts in the second game.

- Mats Zuccarello tallied an assist to extend his point streak to three games (three goals, one assist over the span), and was credited with two hits and two blocked shots in 15:25 of ice time.

- Steve Eminger recorded an assist and posted a plus-two rating in 16:36 of ice time, and is now one point shy of his 100th career NHL point.

- Ryan McDonagh tallied an assist, was credited with two blocked shots, and posted a plus-three rating in 25:49 of ice time. He has now recorded six points (two goals, four assists) in the last 10 games, and the Rangers improved to 11-1-1 when he records a point.

- Taylor Pyatt registered an assist and logged 14:30 of ice time, and is now one game shy of his 800th career NHL game.

- John Moore recorded an assist and posted a plus-two rating in 12:51 of ice time. He has registered four points (one goal, three assists) in nine games as a Ranger, including two assists in the last three games.

- Dan Girardi was credited with a game-high, six blocked shots, and posted a plus-two rating in 24:37 of ice time.

- Derick Brassard led all skaters with four hits, registered three shots on goal, won 9-15 faceoffs (60%), and posted a plus-two rating in 16:04 of ice time.

X Man
    Do you think NYRs will make the playoffs on their own accord ?
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    66797_4461931395967_785840422_n.jpg
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    after 1 NYR 2 NJD 0.
    Gotta thank Fatso for that weak soft as butter first goal.

We'll take it.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Come on Devils... act like you wanna f'n play.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    It's all happening....:)
  • Options
    beat Florida tomorrow and we are in the playoffs.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:

I thought we needed 4 pts
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

I thought we needed 4 pts
    my bad

win tomorrow with a Winnipeg loss.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    we need a NYR pouncing of the Panthers in regulation
    and we need Ovi and Washington to win in regulation tonight.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    we need a NYR pouncing of the Panthers in regulation
    and we need Ovi and Washington to win in regulation tonight.

Lets keep it rolling!!! Dnt take the foot off the pedal now.
  • Options
    65672_4085503995088_102020129_n.jpg
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    65672_4085503995088_102020129_n.jpg

I was watching that game with some friends and on the first goal by Cally, my devil friend said,"hey fucken Marty, the puck already came out of the goal by the time you realized it." :lol: