B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    ohhhh and how bout Chris Kreider !!!!!

still has a year left at BC but if he leaves...he will be on the nyr next year

this kid is the REAL deal

1 and 1 in the beanpot final...9 shots on net

just as fast ...if not faster ...than Hags(which is hard to imagine because Hags is the fastest guy in the league)

DO NOT TRADE THIS KID FOR ANYONE,,,HE IS THE REAL DEAL

future so bright..i have to wear 8-):mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    better be no goal...

10 min left....NOT OVER

WAKE THE FUCK UP
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,792
    better be no goal...

10 min left....NOT OVER

WAKE THE FUCK UP

One advantage we have. Our goalie is better than theirs.
    I miss igotid88
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    lundqvist. vezina. it's obvious.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,792
    Lundqvist 42 saves for his 42nd career shutout
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:
    better be no goal...

10 min left....NOT OVER

WAKE THE FUCK UP

One advantage we have. Our goalie is better than theirs.

he is the best in the league...i don't care what anyone says....but he still has to prove it in april and may
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    igotid88 wrote:
    Lundqvist 42 saves for his 42nd career shutout

Saved the game...literally.
    guys..i don't know what to say

NEVER in my wildest dreams did i think this team would be doing what they are doing

obviously their is a long way to go and a ton to prove ,but i'am in disbelief

THE KING was sick as usual ...and he needed to be considering they totally out played us the last 30 minutes

but we took advantage of a few breakdowns and got a lucky bounce which is fine by me

loving that new pp set play

and we didn;t take a penalty till the end ...wow

im sure torts will tell them they need to be much better overall to beat this team in a series

wow...CAN'T WAIT for thursday....fans will let them know how much we appreciate the effort
    ohhhh and how bout Chris Kreider !!!!!

still has a year left at BC but if he leaves...he will be on the nyr next year

this kid is the REAL deal

1 and 1 in the beanpot final...9 shots on net

just as fast ...if not faster ...than Hags(which is hard to imagine because Hags is the fastest guy in the league)

DO NOT TRADE THIS KID FOR ANYONE,,,HE IS THE REAL DEAL

future so bright..i have to wear 8-):mrgreen:

http://blueshirtsunited.com/photos/759
    ://blueshirtsunited.com/videos/764

some highlights of the King
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Hawks or rangers....rangers or hawks.....hmmm.....so tough to pick....which team to root to lose
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    Hawks or rangers....rangers or hawks.....hmmm.....so tough to pick....which team to root to lose

Just keep rooting for the Flyers. They keep losing. :P
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:P
  • It's funny the differences between how I see the game and how coaches who really know what they're talking about. Every time I watched, it seemed the Rangers were skating well. Then I read the story on the game and Tortorella says the following:

It was a game we needed him, because we were sloppy. … We needed him tonight and he was absolutely fantastic.”
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

very nice :lol:
    It's funny the differences between how I see the game and how coaches who really know what they're talking about. Every time I watched, it seemed the Rangers were skating well. Then I read the story on the game and Tortorella says the following:

It was a game we needed him, because we were sloppy. … We needed him tonight and he was absolutely fantastic.”

i knew he was gonna shit himself....ice was tilted alot
  • JwmccJwmcc Posts: 451
    It was interesting in that I told my brother after the first period it was the Bruins who looked a step slower skating wise, then by the second period it was in reverse. But Torts admitted later the team was probably just out of gas after four games in six nights. In the end though the goalie bailed his team out, not going to complain about that one..
    the backpage of today's post is a fucking joke.

the knicks are fighting for a .500 record, and the rangers shut out the defending stanley cup champs and get the smallest mention on the backpage. hilarious.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rival. wrote:

the knicks are fighting for a .500 record, and the rangers shut out the defending stanley cup champs and get the smallest mention on the backpage. hilarious.

time to switch to the tribune or sun times. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rival. wrote:

good article about Nash though

its ok..we fly under the radar...don't sweat it ...the best thing
    81 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

time to switch to the tribune or sun times. :lol:

from my very first day in chicago, i was immediately impressed with how well the hawks and hockey are represented in this city.

wish the NY press loved hockey that much.
    Nash..another trade I would totally hate if they get the asking price..
    Jwmcc wrote:
    Nash..another trade I would totally hate if they get the asking price..

its hard to mess with this team now ...

their are so many pros and cons ... Nash is awesome...we know that but can he handle ny . He is only 27 and is a total presence

however he makes close to 8 million and it would take a ransom to get him and we are totally taking a big chance w/ the chemistry

but when you look back at 94...the trades that were made had a few people scratching their heads
    mattaeu and noonan??? who are these clowns .....MAC t and Larmer?? over the hill ....we know what happened

this is a tough decision ...granted they are saying its a long shot regardless

as i mentioned earlier...i would NOT trade Kreider for ANYONE

if it was something like dubi and jt miller and picks ...or one of our young stud d-men .... i mean we have alot so we can think about it

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the pressure
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    rival. wrote:

good article about Nash though

its ok..we fly under the radar...don't sweat it ...the best thing

The Knicks have been so irrevelent for so long, with the surprise excitement of Lin has brought them to the forefront of NYC sports scene. Nice game from the Rangers they are the team to beat this year.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

I agree that the '94 deals were shocks and worked out in the end. The difference I see this year is there isn't a 54 year drought hanging over the franchise heads, so the "we have this year and this year only" pressure isn't there. If you keep what is basically the NYR version of the "Core four" (Callahan, Dubinsky, Staal, Girardi, Henrik) along with Torts coaching they should be competitive for the trophy for at least the next few seasons.
    watched this beauty on youtube lastnight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anIxQbYGoAk

i had the other stanley cup championship video on vhs (which i think was the more offical release one) but my friend had 'oh baby' and we used to watch it religiously. glad it finally surfaced on youtube, i haven't seen it in a solid 15 years!

i wouldn't trade that '94 championship for any other championship in all of sports. my devil fan friends used to rub their cups in my face. but i would always say the magnitude of '94 CRUSHES the magnitive x10 for your three shitty cups. :)

what a season, what a playoff run. i don't care it was 18 years ago, i could relive that moment everyday.
  • So good news, I can actually watch the next game against the Bruins from home if I decide to do so.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    moving right along....

a slumping Blackhawks team come into MSG tonight ..they are so overdue its not even funny

gotta be ready to go

hard to give THE KING a night off coming off his gem in boston

LET'S GO!!!!!
    looks like biron tonight