B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    wow, don't think the rangers could have come out any more flat than this.
  • No respect ! :lol:

Lin.png
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    No respect ! :lol:

Lin.png

ugh, that's messed up. and thats an MSG promo?
  • Pretty happy Lundqvist got the night off. :D:D
  • rival. wrote:

Lin.png

ugh, that's messed up. and thats an MSG promo?

Looks like it..I stole it off twitter

Only in NY

;)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol: lin
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

Lin.png

Maybe it was supposed to say Win instean of Lin.
    alright, put that one behind us.

figures our worst outing this season was against chicago. i am going to get chewed out at work tomorrow. :(
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    This was such a trap game....with how the teams were playing....

I have faith in biron and he will be playing a lot of big games down the stretch but....

TORTS FUCKED UP BIG TIME

you have to play Henry coming off the sick shutout then give him 5 days off by playing biron Sunday against Columbus...it's the hawks...who are dangerous as he'll..as we saw

Granted the whole team was dead flat in the first 10 min ...but I disagree with this decision

He did it with the devils 3 weeks ago when he started biron against them.....Henry should never miss the devils
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    i'm OK with biron starting. i expected that the second the buzzer sounded saturday in boston. the guy has been solid for us all season and no way does he deserve the blame in this. he was lights out in the second and third and the team was a zombie in front of him in the first.

but where torts dropped the ball was waiting until the FOURTH goal to call a time out? are you kidding? one should have been called immediately after the second.
    rival. wrote:
    i'm OK with biron starting. i expected that the second the buzzer sounded saturday in boston. the guy has been solid for us all season and no way does he deserve the blame in this. he was lights out in the second and third and the team was a zombie in front of him in the first.

but where torts dropped the ball was waiting until the FOURTH goal to call a time out? are you kidding? one should have been called immediately after the second.

agreed about the timeout

again i am totally confident in Biron

however...i just feel when a goalie comes off an awesome shutout he needs to play again

he then would have been off till tuesday

but this was due...so we move on

i will say their were a TON of Hawks fans
    we have a MSG/time warner deal 8-)
    looks like torts whipped them today

http://blueshirtsunited.com/videos/788
    i didn't realize 56 games in a row giving up under 5 goals was a record..huh
    columbus beat writer was just on MSG

Nash is ours if we want him...the team likes our bait by a mile

ughhhhhhh so freakin torn
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,791
    i didn't realize 56 games in a row giving up under 5 goals was a record..huh

Which is why I think Hank should get MVP if this keeps up. They don't exactly score a lot. That's what scares me for the playoffs. You can't expect him to have shutouts or 1 goal games though out the whole playoffs.
    I miss igotid88
    columbus beat writer was just on MSG

I don't know. I don't want us to be hurt by a cap for a few years.
    I miss igotid88
    Larry Brooks of NY Post: If the Rangers were to trade for Nash, it may complicate “their ability to keep the core of the team together over the next three summers when the contracts of 12 important players — including Henrik Lundqvist, Ryan Callahan, Marian Gaborik, Ryan McDonagh, Derek Stepan, Michael Del Zotto and Carl Hagelin — will expire.”
    I miss igotid88
  • columbus beat writer was just on MSG

pass, the core is nice, but they're going to have to get paid in the near future. plus who knows what the cap will be after a new CBA gets negotiated after this season.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    dam knicks are playing today..ice should be great tonight :roll:
    i am incredibly anti-nash. dubi, krieder, and a #1? not a chance in hell would i pull the trigger on that trade.

in addition to that, it puts the rangers in an impossible cap space situation where you would have to unload another core ranger or two next year.

dubi, cally, lundqvist, girardi should be the face of this team for the next decade.
    ^^^ agreed^^^

as tempting as it might be..the price is to high
    off to the big city for a BIG game

we can't mess with this team...get on them early boys

LET'S GOO
    i would however be in favor of offering dubi and a #1 pick, while holding onto krieder to make a serious push in the offseason for parise....
    robbed them of a goal
    I miss igotid88
    sam and joe said that columbus' commentators/network were showing .02 seconds left on their clock. msg had .01, and i am sure the garden's clock had another.

how can you have three different "official" times like that?
    what the shit

still don't want nash.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Question...does anyone think Nash will put you over the top? If so I say pull the trigger, if not, stand pat.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    Nice day at the Garden #Knicks #Rangers
    I miss igotid88