we sign jagr and shanny for another year? maybe sundin

what about straka????????
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    every time i see him walk in msg i want to spit on him

now i might

anyhoot time to move on kids and get some type of plan

we sign jagr and shanny for another year? maybe sundin
    You should thank him for not overpaying.
    Shanahan and Jagr, sign Sundin - that is the most likely scenario.
    I'm hoping everyone moves on to other things so when Sundin gets around to playing we can sign him in Montreal for significantly less than TEN FUCKING MILLION A YEAR ;)
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    Rygar wrote:
    You should thank him for not overpaying.
    Shanahan and Jagr, sign Sundin - that is the most likely scenario.
    I'm hoping everyone moves on to other things so when Sundin gets around to playing we can sign him in Montreal for significantly less than TEN FUCKING MILLION A YEAR ;)

not overpaying?? rozsival just robbed the rangers yesterday.
    not overpaying?? rozsival just robbed the rangers yesterday.
    So did Redden, but ya know, 1 out of 3 ain't bad ;)
  • NothingSoundNothingSound Posts: 198
    Why did I hear Hossa was demanding 4-6 years at $7 mil per...then he goes to Detroit for a one year deal? Stupid move on his part...especially if he plays crappy or gets hurt.
    Why did I hear Hossa was demanding 4-6 years at $7 mil per...then he goes to Detroit for a one year deal? Stupid move on his part...especially if he plays crappy or gets hurt.
    He was offered upwards of 8 million a year for a long term contract.
    He went with the most likely home of the 2008-2009 Stanley Cup, stupid or otherwise.
  • stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    avery to the stars.

fucking amazing.

i will spit in sather's face.
    thats fuckin wack dude....well at least he's in the west where he wont come back and haunt us like 7 times a yr. I just found out about it...I didnt know shit about all the moves that happened yest until Bathy told me all the news after the show.
    so whats up with Jagr now?
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • ButchNJButchNJ Posts: 13
    I'm reading/hearing Jagr/Naslund as another possibility as well.....at least if some youngsters(Korpikoski, Dawes, Callahan, Prucha) are going to play, they are going to get a real opportunity.....

I really think this had more to do with something on Sather's side than Avery's....Last week when we spoke to him at the PJ show, Sean said " don't worry, we're gonna work it out".....it seemed sincere, but who knows....
    what about straka????????
    martys already signed on in europe. He's been gone since last week
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    ButchNJ wrote:
    I'm reading/hearing Jagr/Naslund as another possibility as well.....at least if some youngsters(Korpikoski, Dawes, Callahan, Prucha) are going to play, they are going to get a real opportunity.....

I really think this had more to do with something on Sather's side than Avery's....Last week when we spoke to him at the PJ show, Sean said " don't worry, we're gonna work it out".....it seemed sincere, but who knows....

he wanted to come back ..sather didnt want him

and we'll sign jagr
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    he wanted to come back ..sather didnt want him

and we'll sign jagr
    wasnt sean telling you Sathers a dick or something like that? lol
    shoulda known right then and there it was over with
    stickboy wrote:

thought that was a rumor and his agent confirmed that he is yet to sign with a team??????????
  • lostdawglostdawg Posts: 109
    Fuck Sather- He had better be ready for some major backlash from the fans. Personally, I'm fed up, we'd better not spend any more $ on any washed up players. He gave Roszival how much? I'll take Sean any day. I've been a die hard for almost 40 years and I'll come back again , but right now ,I'm pissed off. Glad I wore my Avery shirt Tuesday at MSG, it might be the last time....FUCK.
    stickboy wrote:
    wasnt sean telling you Sathers a dick or something like that? lol
    shoulda known right then and there it was over with

he didnt say it like that ,,he just said i wanna come back but... so we all know what that means ..sather didnt want him otherwise he woukld of gave him another 750,000 per year

i knew after hanging up with him last night he was gone i heard it in his voice how frustrated he was
    lostdawg wrote:
    Fuck Sather- He had better be ready for some major backlash from the fans. Personally, I'm fed up, we'd better not spend any more $ on any washed up players. He gave Roszival how much? I'll take Sean any day. I've been a die hard for almost 40 years and I'll come back again , but right now ,I'm pissed off. Glad I wore my Avery shirt Tuesday at MSG, it might be the last time....FUCK.
    I feel you dawg..and good to see you around again! :D
    anyways..I was at modells debating wich tee to buy for 10 bucks. Drury or Seans and I got Drurys cause I knew Sather wasnt gonna resign him..sucks.

We still got moves to make, esp if Jagr dont come back

singularity- I coud be wrong then about straka who knows. Gotta double check his staus on nhl.com or something
    What about Brooks Orpik? Think he'd fit in nicely?
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    he didnt say it like that ,,he just said i wanna come back but... so we all know what that means ..sather didnt want him otherwise he woukld of gave him another 750,000 per year

i knew after hanging up with him last night he was gone i heard it in his voice how frustrated he was
    wow
    so dallas is gonna be diesel with morrow, modano richards, zubov, just to name a few...theyre fuckin loaded!
  • ButchNJButchNJ Posts: 13
    NY PJ1 wrote:

That sucks...it really does....we all know how much he loved it here and how much we loved Avery....I'd love to hear that asshole Sather's reasoning behind not keeping him a Ranger....I do recall Sather saying it would "be a mistake letting Sean go to July 1"...guess what Glen....you did it!
  • MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    Haven't posted on this thread yet.

Gotta say - I think you guys are going to land Sundin
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    avery is gone,...

think the NYR will land Darcy Tucker to get back at him ?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    avery is gone,...

thank god tucker signed with the avs yesterday
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    avery is gone,...

well sean going to the west is gonna make it easier to forget about him as opposed to say a flyers, or devils, isles getting him which woulda really sucked. Then yea we would prolly have to get Tucker but we cant now anyways, so...
    Im curious whos gonna be the leader or captain next yr and what our identity is gonna be now
    stickboy wrote:
    wow
    so dallas is gonna be diesel with morrow, modano richards, zubov, just to name a few...theyre fuckin loaded!

You forgot Turco - who had a huge comeback year. For a team that already went to the Conference Finals, they're sitting real pretty for next season.

Also good thing they've been my Western team since Brett Hull days.
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    avery is gone,...

i don't think avery is the one that we need to get back at.

sather could have easily matched dallas' offer.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    thank god tucker signed with the avs yesterday

ah okay
    i still havent updated the brain since all ive been doing the last 2 weeks is pearl jam.

:)

by the way , stickboy, had a blast last night- didnt get back to the rock til near 5 ! sun was coming up but i couldnt help the feeling of satisfaction for an most excellent night.

That Beacon Theatre was unbelievable.

I tried like hell to get the Ranger chants gouing again ( Beacon is owned my MSG ) but this was clearly a night for and about Robin Hood, as I suppose it should be .

I still rocked the red white and blue , and even tho he didnt say it,( or chant it this time ) i know that ed and mike ( possibly jeff too ) saw me going crazy waving it at them.

And there were even a few faint " Lets Go Rangers " chants but I believe it may have been too early ( maybe all you other fellas werent in the house yet )
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    You forgot Turco - who had a huge comeback year. For a team that already went to the Conference Finals, they're sitting real pretty for next season.

Also good thing they've been my Western team since Brett Hull days.
    oh no doubt theyre gonna be a nasty team to play against and they still have Lehtinen, Ribeiro, etc...

HOSSA just signed to the Red wings people!
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    ah okay
    i still havent updated the brain since all ive been doing the last 2 weeks is pearl jam.

:)

by the way , stickboy, had a blast last night- didnt get back to the rock til near 5 ! sun was coming up but i couldnt help the feeling of satisfaction for an most excellent night.

That Beacon Theatre was unbelievable.

I tried like hell to get the Ranger chants gouing again ( Beacon is owned my MSG ) but this was clearly a night for and about Robin Hood, as I suppose it should be .

I still rocked the red white and blue , and even tho he didnt say it,( or chant it this time ) i know that ed and mike ( possibly jeff too ) saw me going crazy waving it at them.

And there were even a few faint " Lets Go Rangers " chants but I believe it may have been too early ( maybe all you other fellas werent in the house yet )
    hahahah dude, I passed out on the 7 train went back and forth to times square and flushing main street like 3 4 times prolly! :D:D, and its ALL good..last nite was the shit!
    stickboy wrote:
    Actually the report that Straka signed with the team in Europe has been denied by his agent, and he's listed currently as a UFA.

Why do people get mad at Sather now for the Avery bs when he's already responsible for some of the worst free agent signings anyway??
    Zherdev and Frische to the rangers for Tyutin and Backman!

Sather commits highway robbery!

http://blog.dispatch.com/cbj/
    Zherdev and Frische to the rangers for Tyutin and Backman!

Sather commits highway robbery!
    you're lying!
    :eek:
    just now???