B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    its 10:13 pm on thurs night.... and do u realize our team has 3 threads on page 1 of their respective forums !! lol im blazed hence i noticed
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    its 10:13 pm on thurs night.... and do u realize our team has 3 threads on page 1 of their respective forums !! lol im blazed hence i noticed

we are the best

Lets Go Rangers

Lets Go Rangers

Lets Go Rangers ,.....

even in june / july,.....
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    we are the best

Lets Go Rangers

Lets Go Rangers

Lets Go Rangers ,.....

even in june / july,.....

i was waiting for u to comment lol

yes we are and def. the most passionate ;)
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    i was waiting for u to comment lol

yes we are and def. the most passionate ;)
    \

after I purchase my pearl jam bootlegs, i am gonna burn it for the guy that plays music at MSG for the Range r games. Tell him to start fuckingplaying more pearl jamj now and listen to his lets go rangers chants,....
    platessmall.jpg
  • CaptainCalli24CaptainCalli24 Queens, NY Posts: 329
    just found my new favorite thread...love the story about avery and the seats for msg1...and we all know messier never touched that puck in game 7..haha..
    Nassau 4/30/03
    Irving Plaza 5/5/06
    Continental 6/1/06 6/3/06
    Chicago 8/5/07
    Camden2 6/20/08
    MSG 6/24/08 6/25/08
    Beacon Theatre 7/1/08
    Philly 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    Hartford 5/15/10
    Newark 5/18/10
    MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10
    Alpine Valley 9/3/11, 9/3/12
    Wrigley 7/19/13
    Brooklyn 10/18/13, 10/19/13
    Philly 10/21/13
    Hartford 10/25/13
    Seattle 12/6/13
    Colbert 9/23/15
    Central Park 9/26/15
    Philly 4/28/16, 4/29/16
    MSG 5/1/16, 5/2/16
    Fenway 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 8/2/18, 8/4/18
    Asbury Park 9/18/21
    Apollo 9/10/22
    Chicago 9/5/23,9/7/23
    NyCpOrCh9 wrote:
    just found my new favorite thread...love the story about avery and the seats for msg1...and we all know messier never touched that puck in game 7..haha..

welcome to our world
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    Rygar wrote:

suprise suprise.

i like how that article pisses on his 71 points at the end there.
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    suprise suprise.

i like how that article pisses on his 71 points at the end there.
    The point of which, clearly stated, is that it's the lowest of his career.
    Rygar wrote:

he's had that offer from russia for weeks now.
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    he's had that offer from russia for weeks now.
    According to the article the formal offer was only put forth this week.
    Have you posted it in here?
  • ButchNJButchNJ Posts: 13
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    welcome to our world

What a world it is.....

BTW, I switched and let my buddy wear my Avery T on Wednesday night after he won the lottery so the shirt could be visable...Needless to say, Avery, Ashley Olsen and another dude came down in the front row with my buddy and his sister near the end of the show to rock out....He got a great picture with Avery and was holding my shirt with the 16 in front of him....

My friend did ask Avery about the contract situation and he said "don't worry, we're gonna work it out"....hope so, I'd hate to see him go.....
    ButchNJ wrote:
    What a world it is.....

BTW, I switched and let my buddy wear my Avery T on Wednesday night after he won the lottery so the shirt could be visable...Needless to say, Avery, Ashley Olsen and another dude came down in the front row with my buddy and his sister near the end of the show to rock out....He got a great picture with Avery and was holding my shirt with the 16 in front of him....

My friend did ask Avery about the contract situation and he said "don't worry, we're gonna work it out"....hope so, I'd hate to see him go.....

i saw that shirt in the 1st row in front of stone avery is way cool

i hope so to my good man
    Rygar wrote:

yes a few pages ago.
    platessmall.jpg
  • stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    i saw that shirt in the 1st row in front of stone avery is way cool

i hope so to my good man
    http://www.saveseanavery.com/
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    yes a few pages ago.
    Oh well, still beats posting pages of Eklund as if they have any substance ;)
    stickboy wrote:

awesome !

hadnt seen that as of yet.

thank you buddy !
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    awesome !

hadnt seen that as of yet.

thank you buddy !
    ;)
    no problem bro
    Rygar wrote:

here you go buddy-

so you didnt have to go fishing.
    it is from May 27th .

fightmedvedbettman.jpg

Jaromir Jagr has been offered $12 million by Dynamo Moscow according to rumors spread by Georges Laraque. Avangard Omsk said they could offer Jagr up to $7 million (before the KLH changed its rules to remove the salary cap on NHL players). Larry Brooks of the New York Post quoted an agent who said a Russian team offered one of his clients (not Jagr) an outrageous sum that would make a commensurate offer to Jagr astronomical.

Those are some of the bullets entering the chamber of the game of Russian roulette the Rangers appear to be in as they work to re-sign their captain and leading scorer, which Brooks says would be along the lines of his prior contract -- a base salary roughly equal to what the Rangers paid him the past three years (close to $5 million), plus bonuses that would allow him to recoup the amount Washington had been picking up (another $3 million, which the Rangers could then defer to the following year's cap calculation if they had to). But how much this Russian league intrigue comes to bear still remains open to speculation.

One thing we know for sure right now is that Jagr has not actually spoken to anyone from Russia, according to our sources (other than his cup of coffee with Avangard's GM during a visit to New York in April). What may be of greater concern to Ranger fans is Brooks's question of what will happen a year from now when Alexei Cherepanov's contract with Omsk expires and he has to choose between a lucrative tax-free offer to re-sign there or a highly limited NHL entry level contract? That could be a real issue now that the KLH have altered their rules to allow them to not only poach NHL players without having to worry about the salary cap, but also to set aside cap concerns in competing for non-NHL players who have received offers from NHL teams.

"The next condition of the rules announced by [KLH Managing Director Vladimir] Shalaev completely causes a sensation," reports Sport-Express.ru, according to a translation provided by reader Laurie Carr. "From now on the League's clubs will have the right to enter a contract on any financial terms with a player who has received a contract offer from the NHL, with the agreement not to be counted against the salary cap. A similar rule will apply to players with active NHL contracts. In other words, Moscow Dynamo can offer any incredible contract to Ovechkin, and Avangard to Jagr."

The KLH has been successful recently in signing several marginal NHL players -- John Grahame is going to Avangard, Chris Simon is going to become their problem instead of ours, one-time Rangers (briefly) Jussi Markkanen and Jason Krog are headed over, and Andrei Zyuzin is the latest to defect back home. And the Rangers lost prospect Ivan Baranka to a Russian team. But beyond that, our connections in Europe tell us that so far, this is all posturing by the KLH -- posturing between the Russian teams themselves as they compete for publicity and players, and between Russia and the NHL as the former tries to stop the latter from siphoning off their best talent (with other European countries ready to join the fray for the same cause).

"Since our relationship with Mr. Bettman's league is still not formalized, we decided to go ahead with this somewhat discourteous behavior," Shalaev said. And this despite NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman insisting that he will continue to maintain courtesy on his side, or at least his version of it. "My goal is to have a cooperative framework for all interested parties, internationally, for the growth and development of the game," he said last week. "Not having a transfer agreement is more of a short-term problem, because it will adjust -- either we’ll get a transfer agreement in some form going forward, or the marketplace will adjust and the players in Europe and Russia who want to come here will either insist on short-term contracts or the right to buy [them] out.

"In the interim, we’re going to try not to throw stones. We’re going to try and work our way through this. We’re going to try and do this right. I did meet recently with [KLH founder] Alexander Medvedev in an attempt to establish a dialog so we can maybe figure each other out a little bit better and understand what our mutual goals and objectives are. And so as I look down the road in the short term, we’re going to try and make things work instead of hunkering down and fighting. Because cooperation is always better than fighting in whatever venue you’re in." Except in hockey, where fighting is an accepted way of solving problems. And unfortunately for Bettman, the KLH has already dropped the gloves.

If the Shoe Fits: So how funny is it that the Pittsburgh Penguins are suddenly whining about the officiating in the Stanley Cup Final, which they trail 2-0 after consecutive shutouts in Detroit? Even funnier is that they're whining about diving -- especially about Johan Franzen, in his first game back after a concussion, diving after taking a glove to the jaw from Gary Roberts. But the funniest of all are the Pens' fan who mocked fans of the Rangers and Flyers for complaining about the officiating in prior series.

We're not going to post a link to their site, but after their holier-than-thou attitude while things were going well for their team, they now have a poorly photoshopped image of Chris Osgood and (I think) Franzen accepting Oscars right up at the top of their whineblog, as well as several other photos and video clips of alleged dives -- they even have a clip that shows several angles of Roberts punching Franzen along with their complaint that Franzen dove! "What really stings about the loss is Osgood's lack of sportsmanship," they write. "His two blatant dives were embarrassing." Maybe so -- I wouldn't put it past Osgood to dive. But that is hardly as embarrassing as the hypocritical whining of fans who already established their stance against complaints about the officiating back when it was all going their way.
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    here you go buddy-

so you didnt have to go fishing.
    it is from May 27th .

Thanks, yer bloggers finally got something right!
    ok kids our buddy rygar has mentioned

malone signed with the lighting

and jml with the aves

now what sundin hossa campbelll jagr avery straka ..........?????

ughhhhh the torture
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    ok kids our buddy rygar has mentioned

malone signed with the lighting

and jml with the aves

now what sundin hossa campbelll jagr avery straka ..........?????

ughhhhh the torture
    I will predict Jagr will resign with you guys, and you'll get one of either Sundin or Hossa.
    Rygar wrote:
    I will predict Jagr will resign with you guys, and you'll get one of either Sundin or Hossa.

thats the good hossa, right?
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    thats the good hossa, right?
    The 8 million dollar Hossa, yes ;)
    Rygar wrote:
    Might have to narrow your choices down to Hossa (the good one).
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=242044&lid=headline&lpos=topStory_nhl
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Posts: 9,239
    Rygar wrote:
    The 8 million dollar Hossa, yes ;)

of course because we've already had the wrong hossa, the wrong orr, the wrong hull and the wrong hatcher over the years..
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    HELLO FROM BOSTON ( MANSFIELD )

tomorrows the big day/