B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    i was brown bagging it on the way to a bar one night and a cop stopped me and made me throw it out. then he was telling me how lucky i am that he is not writting me a ticket. he asked to see my ID and everything.

i thought they couldn't say anything if you conceal the bottle?

those days are long over

95% of the time u get a ticket and then have to go to court ,,its a pain in the arse

it happened to me in96 at randalls island

anf in 2000 after the yanks beat the mets lol i was drinking in the street to celebrate and the cop van pulled up and saw me ,,called me ovwer and asked me why blah blah ,,, i told them i was celebrating the yanks win ..as i said this i noticed the big met bobblehead in the van lol they gave me a ticket
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    those days are long over

95% of the time u get a ticket and then have to go to court ,,its a pain in the arse

it happened to me in96 at randalls island

anf in 2000 after the yanks beat the mets lol i was drinking in the street to celebrate and the cop van pulled up and saw me ,,called me ovwer and asked me why blah blah ,,, i told them i was celebrating the yanks win ..as i said this i noticed the big met bobblehead in the van lol they gave me a ticket

at the time i was living in jersey and he said the reason why he wasn't writting me a ticket is because you have to make a court appearance and said he wasn't going to make me come all the way in from NJ. nice move by the cop, but his NJ geography was lacking because my town is about a 10 minute bus ride to port authority.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    not sure about this

but if it is inside a brown bag, but still inside the container, they can bust your cajones, but if you pour it into a cup, they very well cant say anything to you.
    Again, im not sure of this, but i can tell you there are no longer drinkinbg beers allowed on the beach the nypd now has ATVs and scooters and whatnot and they are sandcrawlers.
    Used to be if you were on the sand at the beach , you were safe.
    Like J says , these days are long over.

Anyhow

would you NYR nuts ( like myself ) be into going out after MSG 2 - to see the coverband at BB Kings ?

I have a few extra FREE tickets- ( they are on me ) and then if we need more they can be had at the door . Its gonna be a long night but how often ddo we see pearl jam at the garden underneath the silky smooth 7, 1 , 35, 11, and the 2 ?

It is cabaret style service, we could take over a few tables, and get a bite to eat (( or just drink more )) :eek:

dont worry if youre only 19, there are no age limitations to get into BB Kings.

Time is short we have to do something quick if we re gonna meet up- i hope the xman checks in- if we come up with anything i will PM him,....
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    MALKIN TO THE RANGERS?
    Posted 11:29 AM ET | Comments 14 Ok,Ok this is just speculation but the Rangers and the Pens have a deep history of making trades. So no one can respond that the Pens would never move one of the best centers in the game to a division rival. But with hints in the air that Malkin may become expendable if Hossa signs back on in the Steel city,it's got to be explored.Looking back on past trades,the two teams may have appeared to be South American gun runners and not NHl clubs with all the fire power moving east to west. In 98 the Rangers sent Kovalev to PA for Petr Nedved hoping to fill in their center position. In 2003 the Rangers sent a slew of marginal players and Stanley Cup champ Mikael Samuelson to the Pens to take him back. In Aug 1995 the Rangers would make one of their worst deals in history sending Sergei Zubov and Petr Nedved to the Pens for Luc Robitaille and Ulf Samuelsson. The deal has been recently deemed the worst in recent history on Blueshirtbulletin.com.,in a fan poll. Even though both teams failed to reach their Stanley cup goals after making these deals, their sure wasn't a lack of star power and possibilities.

The Rangers are firm on committing to youth and development,while playing around a core of Drury,Gomez,and Lundqvist.I also know they need another legitimate D-Man on the point such as Jay-BOW.But to imagine a line of Malkin with Alexei Cherepanov,and Anisimov (now on the wing) is a really something to ponder. The Penguins like the Rangers,are on the path of greatness. However, it's clear that they have their poster boy already and with Sid in town Malkin holds back a gear. Evgeni had no problem shifting the Ferrari into 4th at Madison Square Garden,and his postseason performance vs. the Rangers had an edge. It's been rumored that Malkin ( who is English shy) is holding Penguins brass under AK-47 pressure,to keep fellow countrymen Sergei Gonchar in black and gold longer term. Would Malkin press hard for a deal to the Rangers knowing that Brooklyn's Brighton Beach is one of the largest Russian communities stateside. It's no fluke that after the Rangers had drafted Cherepanov 17th overall last year in the draft ,that the club was snapping pictures with sexy Russian models in the neighborhood. With NY's ethnic diversity they can play cards that other cities can't and when Sergei Zubov was moved in 95 he missed the city and its proximity to the Brooklyn Moscow. Not only would Malkin have 3 fellow Russians on the club ( assuming Tyutin is not part of the deal),but his agent must drool over the idea of seeing his clients image,jersey,and product all over Manhattan buildings.

I'll let most of you guys figure out possible trade scenarios but,here's some options.Te Rangers could let the Pens pick from any one of several young forwards but Petr Prucha looks to be the most attractive. He could play on the wing with Sid and Hossa and his 30 goal potential is back again. He is also making just over a million dollars so his salary and wing position allows them to fit him in easily.The Pens may want to add a little grit and scoring on the wing as well so Ryan Callahan and his $575,000 salary ease the potential loss of veterans Ruutu or Malone.The Rangers would also have to provide at least 2 first round picks in this and the next draft. With the Draft as deep as it is this year,the Rangers could use its depth as leverage. The Penguins don't have a first rounder this year because of the Hossa deal with Atlanta,and we all know how the Pens keep their hands near the cookie jar. For the Rangers,they need depth at the defensive position and they will be able to find an adequate blue liner in the second round. As most of the Ranger vets near the end of the road,it's becoming more apparent that they are going to need skilled forwards too. Malkin is a beast on the boards and after taking out Mara's legs ( Bad move),he does play with some snarl. I wonder if a Devil takes a run at Cherepanov,if we wouldn't see him take out a few more legs. Speaking Of Cherepanov,it may make bringing him over next year that much easier. With all the issues with the new Russian League the Rangers could use one more card up their sleeve too. Rangers fans may not have to see many growing pains with Cherepanovs game,as Malkin helped Ryan Malone bring his play to new levels. Adding another 6'3" Anisimov to the opposite wing also opens up room for the Russian sniper,and allows him to cash in on Malkins rebounds. Speaking of rebounds the Rangers have been looking for a PP point man for the last few years and after watching Malkins heavy bomb from the point,is there a better shot out there. They already have explored idea using Straka,Cullen,and even brining in Brian Rolston to man the point.But none of those players are the T-72 tank that Malkin is.Moving back to the deal,the Penguins could have Dan Gerardi, ( although it will burn) to fill in the losses of Brooks Orpik and Mark Eaton.So now that's Gerardi,Callahan,Prucha and two first round picks to get started. Staal is off limits so is Sanguinetti,so take it easy Shero with the demands. He will get offers from the Kings and just about every other NHL team ,but needs to take certain things into account. First,Ranger prospects and players are draft with the size of their heart first. It is no shock that most of our young core is playing with the big club because they worked for it. Much of the Rangers team success is attributed to their accelerated development and their desire to win. Shero Will have to gamble on other NHL prospects and the possibility of throwing a wrench into the Penguins recent success and Therriens defensive system. Rangers young forwards aren't shy of back checking and adding 8 possible matches and amped up adrenaline never hurts. Last Shero has to consider that the NHL is no longer the only main option,especially for European superstars. Russian League loopholes are allowing NHL players to jump ship and sign contracts despite NHL commitments. If Malkin starts throwing around threats,it's possible that he could sway a deal to NY over LA.
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    MALKIN TO THE RANGERS?
    Posted 11:29 AM ET | Comments 14 Ok,Ok this is just speculation but the Rangers and the Pens have a deep history of making trades. So no one can respond that the Pens would never move one of the best centers in the game to a division rival. But with hints in the air that Malkin may become expendable if Hossa signs back on in the Steel city,it's got to be explored.Looking back on past trades,the two teams may have appeared to be South American gun runners and not NHl clubs with all the fire power moving east to west. In 98 the Rangers sent Kovalev to PA for Petr Nedved hoping to fill in their center position. In 2003 the Rangers sent a slew of marginal players and Stanley Cup champ Mikael Samuelson to the Pens to take him back. In Aug 1995 the Rangers would make one of their worst deals in history sending Sergei Zubov and Petr Nedved to the Pens for Luc Robitaille and Ulf Samuelsson. The deal has been recently deemed the worst in recent history on Blueshirtbulletin.com.,in a fan poll. Even though both teams failed to reach their Stanley cup goals after making these deals, their sure wasn't a lack of star power and possibilities.

The Rangers are firm on committing to youth and development,while playing around a core of Drury,Gomez,and Lundqvist.I also know they need another legitimate D-Man on the point such as Jay-BOW.But to imagine a line of Malkin with Alexei Cherepanov,and Anisimov (now on the wing) is a really something to ponder. The Penguins like the Rangers,are on the path of greatness. However, it's clear that they have their poster boy already and with Sid in town Malkin holds back a gear. Evgeni had no problem shifting the Ferrari into 4th at Madison Square Garden,and his postseason performance vs. the Rangers had an edge. It's been rumored that Malkin ( who is English shy) is holding Penguins brass under AK-47 pressure,to keep fellow countrymen Sergei Gonchar in black and gold longer term. Would Malkin press hard for a deal to the Rangers knowing that Brooklyn's Brighton Beach is one of the largest Russian communities stateside. It's no fluke that after the Rangers had drafted Cherepanov 17th overall last year in the draft ,that the club was snapping pictures with sexy Russian models in the neighborhood. With NY's ethnic diversity they can play cards that other cities can't and when Sergei Zubov was moved in 95 he missed the city and its proximity to the Brooklyn Moscow. Not only would Malkin have 3 fellow Russians on the club ( assuming Tyutin is not part of the deal),but his agent must drool over the idea of seeing his clients image,jersey,and product all over Manhattan buildings.

I'll let most of you guys figure out possible trade scenarios but,here's some options.Te Rangers could let the Pens pick from any one of several young forwards but Petr Prucha looks to be the most attractive. He could play on the wing with Sid and Hossa and his 30 goal potential is back again. He is also making just over a million dollars so his salary and wing position allows them to fit him in easily.The Pens may want to add a little grit and scoring on the wing as well so Ryan Callahan and his $575,000 salary ease the potential loss of veterans Ruutu or Malone.The Rangers would also have to provide at least 2 first round picks in this and the next draft. With the Draft as deep as it is this year,the Rangers could use its depth as leverage. The Penguins don't have a first rounder this year because of the Hossa deal with Atlanta,and we all know how the Pens keep their hands near the cookie jar. For the Rangers,they need depth at the defensive position and they will be able to find an adequate blue liner in the second round. As most of the Ranger vets near the end of the road,it's becoming more apparent that they are going to need skilled forwards too. Malkin is a beast on the boards and after taking out Mara's legs ( Bad move),he does play with some snarl. I wonder if a Devil takes a run at Cherepanov,if we wouldn't see him take out a few more legs. Speaking Of Cherepanov,it may make bringing him over next year that much easier. With all the issues with the new Russian League the Rangers could use one more card up their sleeve too. Rangers fans may not have to see many growing pains with Cherepanovs game,as Malkin helped Ryan Malone bring his play to new levels. Adding another 6'3" Anisimov to the opposite wing also opens up room for the Russian sniper,and allows him to cash in on Malkins rebounds. Speaking of rebounds the Rangers have been looking for a PP point man for the last few years and after watching Malkins heavy bomb from the point,is there a better shot out there. They already have explored idea using Straka,Cullen,and even brining in Brian Rolston to man the point.But none of those players are the T-72 tank that Malkin is.Moving back to the deal,the Penguins could have Dan Gerardi, ( although it will burn) to fill in the losses of Brooks Orpik and Mark Eaton.So now that's Gerardi,Callahan,Prucha and two first round picks to get started. Staal is off limits so is Sanguinetti,so take it easy Shero with the demands. He will get offers from the Kings and just about every other NHL team ,but needs to take certain things into account. First,Ranger prospects and players are draft with the size of their heart first. It is no shock that most of our young core is playing with the big club because they worked for it. Much of the Rangers team success is attributed to their accelerated development and their desire to win. Shero Will have to gamble on other NHL prospects and the possibility of throwing a wrench into the Penguins recent success and Therriens defensive system. Rangers young forwards aren't shy of back checking and adding 8 possible matches and amped up adrenaline never hurts. Last Shero has to consider that the NHL is no longer the only main option,especially for European superstars. Russian League loopholes are allowing NHL players to jump ship and sign contracts despite NHL commitments. If Malkin starts throwing around threats,it's possible that he could sway a deal to NY over LA.

wow !

AND LOOK AT THIS :

THEY ARE ALL RACING TO WOO jAGR :
    June 17, 2008
    The Tortoise and The Hare
    One GM traveled across Eastern Europe to court Jaromir Jagr only to find that the object of his affection was half a world away in New York. The other GM remained MIA while Jagr waited to hear whether he was wanted back in New York, where he helped rehabilitate the GM's career. Who will win the race to sign Jagr, the tortoise or the hare? The hare is Anatoly Bardin, GM of Avangard Omsk of Russia's Kontinental Hockey League. Bardin is in the Czech Republic, his announced reason for being there to woo Jagr. But Jagr is, according to Blueshirts Blog, back in New York after a vacation in Mexico, waiting to hear from the tortoise, Ranger GM Glen Sather, whom he says he has not spoken to since break-up day last month.

"I’m in Prague, but Jaromir hasn’t arrived yet," Bardin told SovSport.ru. "I’m expecting him any day now. Unless he gets an official Ranger offer, Jagr knows that Avangard really wants him. And that’s why I came to the CR -- I want to talk to him once more. It's not true [that Jagr has been offered an outrageous contract]. Our offer is reasonable. We don’t intend to lavish money. As for the talks that Jaromir set his own conditions, it’s just guesswork. I’ve already read not one but several canards about this." No quotes from Sather on the subject -- maybe he'll have something to say later in the week at the draft in Ottawa. [Thanks to DaTeL for a precise translation of Bardin's interview.]

In other news, see the latest entries at Blue Notes on the Rangers signing Andreas Jamtin (still no official confirmation from the team -- but no denial either) and at Rangers Report for analysis of the news about Jagr. Martin Rucinsky told Denik Sport in the Czech Republic that he will only return to the NHL as a Ranger, and only if Jagr and Martin Straka are there too. The NHL-IIHF Player Transfer Agreement has officially expired -- see Prospect Park here and here for an interview on the subject with IIHF President Rene Fasel and Jess Rubenstein's analysis.

Posted by Dubi on June 17, 2008 at 11:36 AM | Permalink | Comments (11)
    platessmall.jpg
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    MALKIN TO THE RANGERS?

Somebody must have just got a new bag!!! ...take it wasy on that shit till you know how potent it is! peace
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
    Hawkshore wrote:
    Somebody must have just got a new bag!!! ...take it wasy on that shit till you know how potent it is! peace

dont get uptight the nucks have a few fans ;)
    any Sean Avery news , anyone ?
    maybe we'll see him at The Garden for Pearl Jam !

and how about the BB Kings show- is anyone interested at all ? after the MSG 2 Show at BB Kings,....
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    any Sean Avery news , anyone ?
    maybe we'll see him at The Garden for Pearl Jam !

and how about the BB Kings show- is anyone interested at all ? after the MSG 2 Show at BB Kings,....

at work by 630 ,,no can do my man

i only took off wed. not thursday
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    at work by 630 ,,no can do my man

i only took off wed. not thursday

awww J, it will have to be night 1 then- or definitely at the beacon !

anyone else who may be interested in the BB Kings " TEN " Shwm after Pearl Jam @ The Garden ?
    platessmall.jpg
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=3452292

threatening to kick MSG out of the league?
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685

Won't happen.
    Either way, don't sue the league and lose ;)

i would kill myself
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114

Nah they would get rid of the owners and then sell the team to another group of owners.... The NHL would never get rid of the Rangers.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
    espn.com is reporting that sather is allowing avery to walk and test free agency.

if he ends up on the isles or devils i am going on a rampage.
    espn.com is reporting that sather is allowing avery to walk and test free agency.

SUPER :rolleyes:

If he ends up on the Devils I'm going to laugh my ass off.

Update: I hope he ends up on the Devils :p
    Rygar wrote:
    If he ends up on the Devils I'm going to laugh my ass off.

Update: I hope he ends up on the Devils :p

jerk!

although that would make me vomit, i would rather see him in a devil uniform than an isles uniform.

and you already used your one update... you can't go back and say you hope he ends up in an islander!
    jerk!

although that would make me vomit, i would rather see him in a devil uniform than an isles uniform.

and you already used your one update... you can't go back and say you hope he ends up in an islander!
    Nah, if he ended up on the Isles I'd be indifferent. Or sad, just because he didn't end up on the Devils.
    I bet him and Marty bunk on the road!
    Imagine that stick waving in Lunk's face!
    Rygar wrote:
    Nah, if he ended up on the Isles I'd be indifferent. Or sad, just because he didn't end up on the Devils.
    I bet him and Marty bunk on the road!
    Imagine that stick waving in Lunk's face!

avery would pounce on avery for doing that to hank!

oh wait a second. i just got sad.
    Tyutin, dubi, the 20th pick and 51st picks

To the KINGS

For

Mike Cammaleri

And the # 2 pick

I KCUFING HOPE NOT
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    Tyutin, dubi, the 20th pick and 51st picks

To the KINGS

For

Mike Cammaleri

And the # 2 pick

I KCUFING HOPE NOT

WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT!
    WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT!

ILL KILL MYSELF,,IT WAS SENT TO ME
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    ILL KILL MYSELF,,IT WAS SENT TO ME

i can't find anything on it.

shit, that trade would be a serious mistake.

i would be killing myself along with you.
  • stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    GET THE PUCK OUT!
    NHL MOVES TO ICE RANGERS OWNER DOLAN
    By LARRY BROOKS, KATI CORNELL and CLEMENTE LISI

June 20, 2008 --

The NHL wants to put Jim Dolan on ice.

The Cablevision boss could lose ownership of the Rangers after accusing league officials of violating antitrust laws in a federal lawsuit, NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman warned yesterday.

The league filed papers in Manhattan federal court that included a letter from Bettman proposing disciplinary action against the Broadway Blues - calling for either the team's suspension or termination of Dolan's ownership.

Madison Square Garden, which also is owned by Cablevision, responded by accusing the league of employing "bullying tactics."

The power play began when Dolan sued the National Hockey League last year, saying the league engaged in "unlawful behavior" and violated antitrust laws by monopolizing control of the team's promotions, merchandise sales and Web site.

The NHL threatened to fine the Rangers $200,000 when the team launched its suit.

The league yesterday asked a federal judge to agree that MSG had breached its contract by challenging NHL rules and that the Rangers had violated a provision that bans owners from going to court to challenge the league's constitution or its league rules or procedures.

The league said such a breach can lead to disciplinary proceedings. If three-quarters of team owners vote in favor, the NHL can decide to issue a fine, suspend or terminate a team, order a sale of the club to a new owner or suspend individuals involved in the team's management.

MSG spokesman Barry Watkins said the league "is once again proving why an independent judge must address our claims. Despite trying to resolve our differences privately, the league has responded with excessive fines and now threats that have nothing to do with the merits of our position."

If the league strips Dolan of the franchise, it's unlikely the Rangers would continue to play at the World's Most Famous Arena.

A possible backup plan could be Brooklyn's Barclays Center, which is slated to open in 2009.

Developer Bruce Ratner would not comment on a possible move by the Rangers to his planned $950 million arena, which will house the New Jersey Nets.

On Wednesday, the league convened a meeting of all its teams - except the Rangers - in Ottawa, where Bettman tried to rally support for the threatened action.

and also:

NO OFFERS FOR JAGR & CO.
    SHANNY, AVERY SOON TO GO FREE
    By LARRY BROOKS
    JAROMIR JAGRNo pact by July 1.

June 20, 2008 --

OTTAWA - Glen Sather has told agents representing more than one of the RangersNew York Rangers ' five significant impending unrestricted free agents that he has no intention of signing any of them prior to July 1, The Post has learned.

Thus, barring an unexpected preemptive strike via a trade, the Blueshirts will enter the free agency market with a skeleton roster, absent first- and second-line wingers and a No. 1, first-pair defenseman, and with Jaromir JagrJaromir Jagr , Sean Avery, Martin Straka, Brendan Shanahan and Michal Rozsival all free to solicit offers.

The GM has not made a post-season offer to any of the aforementioned athletes. And while Sather most certainly will check in with Jagr - who has heard sounds of silence loudly and clearly - and with Shanahan, it appears increasingly likely Avery will not be invited to return and that the team will seek to replace Rozsival.

It is believed the Kings' dismissal of head coach Marc Crawford has opened the door for Avery's return to LA. In a most ironic twist of fate, the Rangers may consider signing Avery antagonist and foil Darcy Tucker if he is bought out by the Maple Leafs, though the Toronto winger is but the most pale of imitations at this stage of his career.

Trade talk and free-agent posturing are dominating the lead-in to the first round of the Entry Draft that will be conducted here tonight, with the second through seventh rounds to follow tomorrow. Contrary to reports, the Rangers have not actively sought to improve their 20th overall draft position.

Indeed, the Blueshirts may well move down in exchange for an extra selection. If they do that, they may take a shot at Jared Staal, the Sudbury winger who is ranked 42d among North American skaters by Central Scouting, and is the youngest (and last) of the hockey brothers.

Still, while the immediate focus is the Entry Draft, which is being advertised as featuring the deepest pool in years - big help that is if the wrong choice is made, cough, cough, 2003 - Sather and management are doing their due diligence on the free-agent class.

Sources have told The Post impending free agent defenseman Brian Campbell, whom the Sharks rented from Buffalo at a trade deadline cost of Steve Bernier and a first-round pick, will not return to San Jose. The Rangers are going to be in on Campbell, a close friend of Chris DruryChris Drury .

They also will be keenly interested in the price tag that Ottawa free agent Wade Redden will carry as a first-pair, power-play-directing operative. They continue to be very interested in physical Pittsburgh defenseman Brooks Orpik.

With Marian Hossa expected to be too expensive for the Rangers' liking if he hits free agency, the Blueshirts appear inclined to attempt to trade for a first-line right wing if Jagr does not return - the Sharks are dangling Jonathan Cheechoo - though there is an outside possibility of a Group II offer sheet being presented to the Flyers' Jeff Carter. The Kings' Mike Cammalleri and Vancouver's Ryan Kesler also are believed available.

The Islanders, who have the fifth-overall pick in the draft, are likely to face a choice between grabbing one of the imposing defensemen at the top - Drew Doughty, Zach Bogosian, Alex Pietrangelo and Luke Schenn - or going after Russian winger Nikita Filatov, who is committed to playing in North America next year.

Penguins are indeed exploring the possibility of dealing Evgeni Malkin in order to construct a package of between $7.5-8M per to prevent Hossa from becoming a free agent. Red Wings are believed interested in Hossa if he hits the market.
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Flannel ShirtFlannel Shirt Posts: 1,021
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
    this thread is nothing but bad news today.

dubinsky & tyutin trade rumors

avery to free agency

the rangers possibly moving to brooklyn if dolan gets the team stripped from him.

what the shit.
  • stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981

dubinsky & tyutin trade rumors

avery to free agency

the rangers possibly moving to brooklyn if dolan gets the team stripped from him.

what the shit.
    Tyutin I'd be ok with if the deal was right but Dubi?? whered you hear that? and why? there is NO reason to move that kid! :mad:

Avery's gotta come back..man..Jagr might not come back, wtf is going on?? This teams gonna look diff next yr
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...

let me bring some cheer.

bathgate66= first row camden in the pit tonight ( thanks to shackles) on mikes side

yes i got a pic and a poster
    platessmall.jpg