B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Watched the Briere News Conference he had a nice quote

He said, "I'm looking forward to hating the Rangers." I love it!

Bring it on Bitches !!!!

i was thinking about this earlier

it will be very interesting to see danielle and drury face to face out in the muck.( of course throw avery into the mix who singlehandedly can throw danielle off of her game.)

going to be a great season.

[size=+3] - _/ _/ _/ Lets Go Rangers \_ \_ \_ - [/size]
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    i was thinking about this earlier

it will be very interesting to see danielle and drury face to face out in the muck.( of course throw avery into the mix who singlehandedly can throw danielle off of her game.)

going to be a great season.

[size=+3] - _/ _/ _/ Lets Go Rangers \_ \_ \_ - [/size]

Wouldn't it have been great for the first National Game Drury vs Briere

We have our own Avery this year. Young kid Downie he has a few screws loose

Check this out : http://youtube.com/watch?v=_jxeNziXS-c
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Wouldn't it have been great for the first National Game Drury vs Briere

We have our own Avery this year. Young kid Downie he has a few screws loose

Check this out : http://youtube.com/watch?v=_jxeNziXS-c

he did di%$ last game of the year against us

wait till we bring up fritz on ur asses 6-8 230 what
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    i dont understand that?? does it cut cap?? it must i guess

we need to have that explained

Players assigned to the minors do not count against your cap room....but to send a player like Malik to the minors with the number of games he has played in the NHL you would have to first put him on waivers before you could assign him to the minors.........So the question becomes is the cap additional cap room worth the risk of losing the player?
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
    Hawkshore wrote:
    Players assigned to the minors do not count against your cap room....but to send a player like Malik to the minors with the number of games he has played in the NHL you would have to first but him on waivers before you could assign him to the minors.........So the question becomes is the cap additional cap room worth the risk of losing the player?

thank you ,,send him away and bring in souray

in this case it would be worth it
  • Souray signed with Edmonton
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
    Souray signed with Edmonton

now maybe these distractions will go away,

and we can work on the bunch that we already have assmebled ,

we can make a damn good run .
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    now maybe these distractions will go away,

and we can work on the bunch that we already have assmebled ,

we can make a damn good run .

touche bath
    todays Post

CULLEN DENIES TALK OF TRADE
    RANGERS DEEP DOWN MIDDLE

By LARRY BROOKS
    July 13, 2007 -- The story sweeping the hockey underground is that Matt Cullen has told the Rangers he would welcome a trade after spending one year on Broadway.

Problem with the tale is, that's news to Cullen, who has three years at $2.85 million remaining on the free-agent contract he signed last summer with the Blueshirts following a 2006 Stanley Cup victory in Carolina.

"I haven't said anything of the sort to anyone," Cullen told The Post by phone yesterday from Nashville, Tenn., where he is appearing at an NHL charity event. "I haven't asked to be traded, I haven't said that I'd like to be traded, and I don't want to be traded.

"I guess like everyone else, when we signed [Scott Gomez and Chris Drury], I wondered about the (salary) cap situation and whether there'd be room to keep everyone, but from what I'm told, there is space.

"I've been hearing my name lately in rumors, but none of it is coming from me. I'm excited about the team. I want to be a part of it."

As it slots now, Cullen would be the team's third-line center behind Gomez and Drury. The Rangers are not contemplating moving either Sean Avery or Martin Straka off the wing into the middle.

They also have no intention heading into training camp with their fingers crossed that either freshman Artem Anisimov or Brandon Dubinsky would be able to fill the hole at pivot that would be created by moving Cullen, an important penalty-killer who finished last year with 41 points (16-25) and a plus-2 rating while leading the club with 54.6-percent faceoff efficiency.

The Rangers have no immediate cap issues. There's no need to create personnel issues by moving Cullen and thereby creating a potential weakness at a position of strength.

"I'm looking forward to being part of the Rangers," Cullen said. "Anything that's out there to the contrary just isn't true."
    platessmall.jpg
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    todays Post

CULLEN DENIES TALK OF TRADE
    RANGERS DEEP DOWN MIDDLE

By LARRY BROOKS
    July 13, 2007 -- The story sweeping the hockey underground is that Matt Cullen has told the Rangers he would welcome a trade after spending one year on Broadway.

Problem with the tale is, that's news to Cullen, who has three years at $2.85 million remaining on the free-agent contract he signed last summer with the Blueshirts following a 2006 Stanley Cup victory in Carolina.

"I haven't said anything of the sort to anyone," Cullen told The Post by phone yesterday from Nashville, Tenn., where he is appearing at an NHL charity event. "I haven't asked to be traded, I haven't said that I'd like to be traded, and I don't want to be traded.

"I guess like everyone else, when we signed [Scott Gomez and Chris Drury], I wondered about the (salary) cap situation and whether there'd be room to keep everyone, but from what I'm told, there is space.

"I've been hearing my name lately in rumors, but none of it is coming from me. I'm excited about the team. I want to be a part of it."

As it slots now, Cullen would be the team's third-line center behind Gomez and Drury. The Rangers are not contemplating moving either Sean Avery or Martin Straka off the wing into the middle.

They also have no intention heading into training camp with their fingers crossed that either freshman Artem Anisimov or Brandon Dubinsky would be able to fill the hole at pivot that would be created by moving Cullen, an important penalty-killer who finished last year with 41 points (16-25) and a plus-2 rating while leading the club with 54.6-percent faceoff efficiency.

The Rangers have no immediate cap issues. There's no need to create personnel issues by moving Cullen and thereby creating a potential weakness at a position of strength.

"I'm looking forward to being part of the Rangers," Cullen said. "Anything that's out there to the contrary just isn't true."

good. alot of fans were on cullen's back last year. he is a good player and deserves another season with the blueshirts.
    I got scheduled to work this saturday and dont you know it is when Brad Klausen ( http://www.artillerydesign.com ) will have his poster sales commencing, and i will not have internet access until 8pm that night .
    I only am interested in 2 or maybe 3 , can anyone help me out and jump on the sales for me ?

if so , shoot me a PM.

thanks
    platessmall.jpg
    Bulletin

July 14, 2007
    Cap Clearance Can't Claim Cullen

Trade talks with Carolina that would return Matt Cullen to the team he won the Stanley Cup with have cooled now that Sheldon Souray has signed with Edmonton, according to the Raleigh News-Observer. The Rangers considered trading Cullen, according to the report, to clear cap space for Souray, but no longer need to do so. Yesterday, Cullen told the Post that he didn't want to leave New York and never told anyone that he would welcome a trade. With Souray off the table, the Rangers' summer roster appears set heading into training camp, the only open issues being new contracts for Sean Avery [pictured left, doing what he does best] and Marcel Hossa, both currently scheduled for arbitration hearings.

These three items appeared all in a row at Slam! Sports yesterday -- Alexandre Giroux signing with Atlanta, Lawrence Nycholat re-signing with Ottawa, and Jeff Taffe signing with Pittsburgh. Giroux played one game as a Ranger after spending two-plus seasons as a prospect in Hartford, having been part of the return in the 2004 veteran purge (coming from Ottawa with Karel Rachunek for Greg DeVries). He is playing for his second team in two seasons since leaving the Ranger organization as a free agent. Nycholat, signed by the Rangers as an undrafted free agent, played nine games in New York before the lockout. He too is with his second team since being allowed to leave Hartford as a free agent after a few seasons as a prospect. Taffe played two games as a Ranger the season before last after coming over from Phoenix in a trade for draft bust Jamie Lundmark. Pittsburgh will be his second team since the Rangers traded him back to Phoenix later that same season. (Lundmark, by the way, having played for four teams over the past two seasons -- Calgary and L.A. in addition to New York and Phoenix -- became a free agent last month when the Kings declined to tender him a qualifying offer and remains unsigned.)

Other moves involving marginal players forever enshrined in the Rangers' All-Time register: Chad Wiseman (six games as a Ranger) signed to play in Germany, Layne Ulmer (one game in 2003-04) is moving to Germany after one season in Finland, Mike Siklenka (one game in 2003-04) is back in Finland for a second season after two in Austria, and Paul Healy (four games in 2003-04) is going to Slovenia after two seasons in Scandinavia. Also headed to Slovenia is Alex Westlund, a goalie in Hartford and Charlotte last season who left to sign in Russia but is now Balkan bound. Jason Marshall, a nine year NHL veteran who signed with the Rangers as a free agent but never played in New York because of the lockout, has signed on for a second straight season in Germany.

Ranger draftee Dylan Reese, late of Harvard, is currently negotiating a contract with the Rangers, but is being offered less than he wants and is considering waiting until mid-August to become a free agent. Factoring into his decision is the Rangers' organizational depth at his position, defense (see the Harvard Crimson, scroll down to read about Reese). For more news from Hartford, see Bob Crawford's summertime update at the team web site. And at MSG.com, some horror show lookalikes that include a few Rangers -- how did they miss Marek Malik (aka Harry) and "Harry and the Hendersons"?
    platessmall.jpg
    The Rumble

Gomez not Messin’ around

Scott Gomez, who lost a puck flip with Chris Drury to wear the No. 23 with the Rangers that both recent signees wore for the Devils and the Sabres, respectively, offered Blair Betts $10,000 for his No. 19. When Betts refused the money but agreed to find another number (he’ll wear 15), Gomez donated the money to the Garden of Dreams Foundation to help kids in crisis. “When I was a kid, I always wore No. 11 or 19,” Gomez said, “and I didn’t think the people at the Garden would be very happy with me if I [asked for] No. 11.”

sorry buddy

11 isnt available, same with 1 , 2 , 7 , 9 and 35 :D
    platessmall.jpg
  • The worst thing ever was when Bure wore 9...
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    The worst thing ever was when Bure wore 9...

that made me sick. they said he called graves to get his permission, but its not like graves is going to say no.
    The worst thing ever was when Bure wore 9...

that was disgraceful

coming from someone with the most admiration, love and respect for adam graves ( i have been lucky enough to meet and chat with him )
    you guys need to be aware of the original captain and original number nine. Geez they couldve given the guy a tougher looking photograph but whatever.

This guy played at a time when the Rangers were only losing, and there was very little to root for on this team. He still brought it every night, still holds a Ranger record for goals scored in consecutive games, as well as numerous other achievments.

sadly it was only after he was traded away ( to tor ) for him to get his name on lord stanley . i hear he presently owns / runs a golf colony up in toronto canada somewhere, with lots of Ranger freak/fans going there, just to meet up with him .

oh and he also played on the very first expansion pitts penguin team .

good stuff.

:)
    platessmall.jpg
    MAJOR NHL AWARDS/ACHIEVEMENTS WITH RANGERS
    Hockey Hall of Fame -- Inducted 1978
    Hart Trophy -- 1958-59
    NHL First All-Star Team -- 1958-59, 1961-62
    NHL Second All-Star Team -- 1957-58, 1962-63
    NHL All-Star Game – 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964

RANGERS TEAM AWARDS
    Rangers MVP -- 1956-57, 1957-58, 1958-59, 1961-62
    Players' Player Award -- 1962-63
    Boucher Trophy (Most Popular) -- 1956-57, 1957-58, 1958-59, 1961-62

RANGERS RECORDS
    Most consecutive games with at least one goal -- 10 from Dec. 15, 1962, to Jan. 15, 1963 (11 goals scored during streak)

NHL LEADER
    Most points -- 1961-62 (tie)
    Most assists -- 1961-62

RANGERS TEAM LEADER
    Most points -- 1955-56, 1956-57, 1957-58, 1958-59, 1959-60, 1960-61, 1961-62, 1962-63
    Most goals -- 1956-57, 1958-59, 1960-61, 1961-62
    Most assists -- 1955-56, 1956-57, 1957-58, 1958-59, 1959-60, 1960-61, 1961-62, 1962-63, 1963-64
    Most playoff points -- 1958
    Most playoff goals -- 1957 (tie), 1958
    Most playoff penalty minutes -- 1957

RANGERS ORGANIZATION STATISTICS
    Minor-league games: 183
    Minor-league teams: Guelph (OHA) 1949-1952; Vancouver (WHL) 1952-1954

MISCELLANEOUS
    Full name: Andrew James Bathgate
    Uniform Numbers: 10, 16, 14, 9
    Retired from NHL: 1971

BIOGRAPHY
    Hall of Famer Andy Bathgate did it all for the Rangers in a remarkable 12-year span that saw him captain the team, win the NHL's Hart Trophy as league MVP, play in eight NHL All-Star Games and tie for the league scoring lead.

Bathgate joined the Rangers organization as a 17-year-old in 1949, when he began playing for the Guelph Biltmores, the Rangers' junior team in Ontario. Bathgate dominated the OHA over three seasons in Guelph, and by the time he was 20, he got his first call-up to the Blueshirts early in the 1952-53 season.

Bathgate played parts of the 1952-53 and 1953-54 seasons with the Rangers, shuttling between New York and the minors. During those years, Andy's brother Frank also played in the Rangers farm system and with the parent club.

Bathgate broke away from all other prospects after being loaned to the AHL's Cleveland Barons for part of the 1953-54 season. He scored 32 points in 36 games at the highest minor-league level -- ensuring his permanent spot on the Rangers roster for the 1954-55 season.

He responded with 20 goals in his first full season in the NHL, and over the next decade, he led the Rangers in scoring eight times. His most magical season was 1958-59, when he became the first Rangers player to net 40 goals in one season and earning NHL MVP honors. Three years later, in 1961-62, he tied Bobby Hull for the NHL scoring title, only to lose the Art Ross Trophy because he had fewer goals.

Named team captain in 1961, Bathgate helped the Rangers snap a four-year playoff dought that season. He remained captain right up until he left the Rangers in February 1964 -- as the owner of every major team scoring record. Those marks have since been broken, but Bathgate's legacy lives on as one of the greatest Blueshirts of all time.
    platessmall.jpg
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    So it looks like you guys are going to hold on to Cullen. I was hoping things would work out and he would end up back down here. He was a nice fit with the Canes as he seems to be with the Rangers.
    Brian
  • stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    NCBRI wrote:
    So it looks like you guys are going to hold on to Cullen. I was hoping things would work out and he would end up back down here. He was a nice fit with the Canes as he seems to be with the Rangers.
    he started off a lil slow with us, but I started to see his value and intangibles as a player. It woulda sucked to lose him after only one yr not knowing fully what he can bring to the club. If he does great this yr, than we can resign him, if not THEN let him go.
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Cullen's got a wicked shot though
    is the secret , shootout sniper black ace .

that is of course behind, marek malik :eek:

jk
    lol
    platessmall.jpg
    July 15, 2007
    Numbers Game
    How's this for a double dose of class: Scott Gomez offered Blair Betts $10,000 for his #19. Betts gave him the number but did not accept the money. So Gomez donated the money to the Rangers' Garden of Dreams Foundation. All this according to a bit in the The Rumble in the New York Post. Also in the Post, in Larry Brooks's Sunday column, after the Brent Sutter lede, a couple of notes on Michal Rozsival's impending free agency next year and the increase in Ranger ticket prices. A review of the free agent season can be found today in both the Daily News and New York Times -- in the News, the three local teams are evaluated, with the Rangers ranking high compared to their suburban counterparts.

John Ferguson lost his battle to cancer yesterday (see the Toronto Sun). The NHL tough guy who tormented the Rangers as a player was GM-coach in New York from January 1976 to June 1978. Although he oversaw several of the darkest seasons in recent Ranger history, he was often given credit in hindsight for helping build the team that went to the Stanley Cup final in 1979 under GM-coach Fred Shero. And so he did, drafting Don Murdoch, Ron Duguay, Mario Marois, and Lucien Deblois. Unfortunately, he is also responsible for two of the biggest gaffes in Ranger history -- trading young Rick Middleton to Boston for aging Ken Hodge, and drafting two players (Duguay and Deblois) ahead of Mike Bossy because Bossy was supposedly too small for the NHL. A less heralded error in that same draft was taking Mike Keating in the second round ahead of John Tonelli -- Keating played one NHL game. He was also responsible for changing the Rangers' jerseys to the horrific shield design for two seasons, a change that thankfully was reversed after his departure.

this should solidify Blair Betts here in NY for the unforseeable future.
    the guy kicks major ass on faceoffs, too .
    platessmall.jpg
    Making a splash

Rangers hit free-agent pool in style, as Devils and Islanders take a bath

Sunday, July 15th 2007, 4:00 AM

No. 2 is always No. 1
    Ah, summer. It's hot, it's sultry, and the National Hockey League's free-agent pool never looked so inviting. No wonder that the three area teams were eager to take a dip, but they had decidedly different styles as each took the plunge:

RANGERS: CANNONBALL

The Rangers made by far the biggest splash, netting the two premier centers available in Chris Drury and Scott Gomez, while at the same time draining the talent from two of their chief Eastern Conference rivals, the Sabres and Devils, respectively.

That the Rangers were able to sign both centers, hold on to veteran Brendan Shanahan, and get restricted free agent goalie Henrik Lundvqist's contract done before the summer dragged on too long, positioned the Rangers to be serious playoff challengers.

It fell short of a perfect 10 for GM Glen Sather, though, since the Rangers failed to acquire much-needed defensive help. Even with blue-chip prospect Marc Staal expected to break into the lineup this season, it's going to be a weak area for the Blueshirts. Sather did have defenseman Sheldon Souray in his plans, but with the Rangers over the cap, Souray's camp didn't feel like waiting to see if the Rangers could resolve their financial situation in the fall, and he signed with Edmonton. The Rangers may have been wiser to zero in on either Drury or Gomez, not both, and made a defenseman a priority.

DEVILS: DOGGY-PADDLE IN THE SHALLOW END

GM Lou Lamoriello says no one can replace players like Gomez and Brian Rafalski, both lost to free agency, and indeed it looks as though the Devils will have to count on another big surprise emerging from training camp (after Zach Parise and Travis Zajac in the last two seasons).

At least in forward Dainius Zubrus and defenseman Vitaly Vishnevski, the Devils added size and grit (former Rangers defenseman Karel Rachunek, the third free agent signing, is a tall fellow but toughness isn't one of his attributes). New coach Brent Sutter - by far the team's most significant acquisition, and he doesn't count against the cap - prizes hard-working guys.

Sutter will need to get every ounce of effort out of these Devils to avoid being swamped by the improved Rangers (and Flyers and Penguins) in the division. The Devils also need to lock up restricted free agents Parise and Paul Martin.

ISLANDERS: BELLY FLOP

The biggest move the Islanders made actually involved throwing a man overboard, as they cut Alexei Yashin and his overinflated salary. The move came two years too late, however, and the developments of the offseason only made neophyte GM Garth Snow's maneuvers at the last trade deadline even more baffling.

You may remember that Snow acquired the weepy Ryan Smyth from Edmonton as the seconds clicked off on the trade deadline back on Feb. 27. The Isles gave up two former No. 1 draft picks (Ryan O'Marra and Robert Nilsson) and the first-round pick this year for a player in his walk year, and failed to move pending unrestricted free agent Jason Blake. After losing out in the first round of the playoffs, the Isles failed to re-sign either Smyth (who went to Colorado) or Blake (Toronto).

It was hard to attract any top-flight free agents - at least any who harbor any desire to play for a Stanley Cup in the near future - yet somehow Snow managed to entice Bill Guerin. One of the newest Islanders was promptly made captain.

When Guerin went to San Jose as a rent-a-player at the trade deadline, a lot of experts saw the addition as the move that made the Sharks instant Cup favorites. The Sharks lost in the second round, with Guerin accounting for only two assists and suffering an injury.

Let that be a cautionary tale for anyone eager to start planning a Cup parade in July. Games are played on ice, not paper, and not one NHL championship has ever been won in a pool. That didn't discourage a number of GMs from jumping into the deep end. It's hard to blame them when the water looks so inviting.

Sherry Ross
    Sherry Ross joined the Daily News sports staff in 1995 after working three years for the New Jersey Devils. In 1992, she became the first woman to broadcast a male professional sports team as the Devils' color commentator on WABC radio. A sports journalist since 1978, and a Jersey girl all her life, she counts as her passions hockey, horses, and Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band.
    platessmall.jpg
    I dont think Slats will be too worried about his D. And in worse case scenario the amount of teams that will be out of a playoff spot and look to rid of salarys by the trade deadline esp., I guaranTEE you, they will find someone big.
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Posts: 9,234
    they also have marc staal.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    they also have marc staal.
    basically. And even if he doesnt break through with a great rookie yr, like I said they'll find someone.
    They make out our D to be weak, and this is with a D that has some of the best plus/minus players the past 2 yrs. whatever....
  • FnCircusFnCircus Posts: 439
    stickboy wrote:
    They make out our D to be weak, and this is with a D that has some of the best plus/minus players the past 2 yrs. whatever....
    they're not stellar.......but they're not slouches either.
    F'n_Circus wrote:
    they're not stellar.......but they're not slouches either.
    yea and as long as we have King Henrik we're good. ;)
    very true

the stats seem deceiving, alltho they are not
    malik was kinda like a traffic cone at the beginning last season.,....
    platessmall.jpg
  • All I got to say is that this HAS to be the year. Shannahan will be gone, Jagr will be falling out of his prime, and Lundquivst will be out of contract again and if he puts on a show this year, expect his salary to go up and he may fish somewhere else.

We just need to get Avery signed.