arod 10yr 275 mil w/ the yanks

124»

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    DS1119 wrote:
    Don't even get me started on this tool. :fp:

Next Year!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Should have let the Red Sox bury themselves with this asshole. God, I hope he's gone next year. A 30 million dollar thrd baseman that can't hit for power or average anymore. Pretty much every time I see him on TV I want to slap his mouth. He just has this look like hes the cat who ate the bird...andhe did. He swindled all of MLB into his shit. At least show that you're tryijng AFraud and attempt sticking a needle in your ass again. Who cares if you get caught? Really who cares? Your suspension would be time you spend on the DL anyway so it's a wash. Make an effort and juice backup asshole. :x
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    DS1119 wrote:
    Should have let the Red Sox bury themselves with this asshole. God, I hope he's gone next year. A 30 million dollar thrd baseman that can't hit for power or average anymore. Pretty much every time I see him on TV I want to slap his mouth. He just has this look like hes the cat who ate the bird...andhe did. He swindled all of MLB into his shit. At least show that you're tryijng AFraud and attempt sticking a needle in your ass again. Who cares if you get caught? Really who cares? Your suspension would be time you spend on the DL anyway so it's a wash. Make an effort and juice backup asshole. :x

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    lukin2006 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:thumbup:
  • DS1119 wrote:

I wonder if the Yankees can sue him to get out of the contract since he was on performance enhancing drugs and misrepresented himself. :P Yeah, he's guilty of misrepresentin!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    BDD_AR_ring_4.14.10.jpg

SWEEEET
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    GOD DAM THE GOOD OLD DAYS
    :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    DS1119 wrote:

I wonder if the Yankees can sue him to get out of the contract since he was on performance enhancing drugs and misrepresented himself. :P Yeah, he's guilty of misrepresentin!

Donald Trump thinks so. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Donald Trump thinks so. :lol:

I wana rape his daughter, does that make me a bad person?

530-341x400.jpg

The rape part yes. Having relations with her? Definately not wrong!!!! 8-)
    DS1119 wrote:

The rape part yes. Having relations with her? Definately not wrong!!!! 8-)

Well maybe not rape per say, just violent intercourse.
    Barry Zito 2/6 2RBIS's in the 2012 playoffs

AFraud 3/25 0 RBI'S in the 2012 playoffs

Can the Yankees get Zito to DH for them? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    How much does this cost idiot? GET THE FUCK OUT OF NEW YORK!!!! NO ONE LIKES YOU!!!!!

a-rod-2.jpg
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    DS1119 wrote:
    How much does this cost idiot? GET THE FUCK OUT OF NEW YORK!!!! NO ONE LIKES YOU!!!!!

There will always be one person that likes him ...

031809_a_rod.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

There will always be one person that likes him ...

031809_a_rod.jpg

Any other Yankee...these are fighting words or pictures...but with this asshole I can only :lol::lol::lol:
    More on ARod. Such a team guy and a guy of character.

7th worst sports contract as voted on by ESPN.

7. Endorsement contract: Alex Rodriguez, Vita Coco
    Terms undisclosed

Alex Rodriguez didn't make my worst contract for a baseball player, but there's no contest that A-Rod gets the nod for the most boneheaded endorsement deal of all time. Last year, coconut water company Vita Coco announced a deal with A-Rod, even though, unbeknownst to them, A-Rod had his money parked in Vita Coco's competitor, Zico. In a statement, Rodriguez told me that he now preferred Vita Coco, which was strange because he still had his money parked in Zico, as a significant investor. Zico CEO Mark Rampolla told me that A-Rod put more money into the business than he ever did. A-Rod likely traded a small endorsement deal for what was a bigger piece of the pie for Zico. I'm assuming they made him divest when he publicly insulted them. When you don't even know where you have invested your money, that's when how you know it's time to take a breather.