Options

Israel backed by army of cyber-soldiers - Jsand and Shiraz, you have been OUTED !!

124»

Comments

• Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    Are you sayin I am anti-semitic? Are you prepared to be man, and not a coward hiding behind words, and state that I am anti-semitic?

I have been involved in this one thread about official Israeli Government action. I didnt even criticise it. I have never stated any support for the death if Israel, or Jews, anywhere.

Your reasoning is foolish, cowardly, misguided and unfounded. As I said earlier, it is the only option your side have left. To resort to slander, to deflect from the issue being discussed. Its sad, it really is.

Can you discuss the validity of this type of action? DOes it have aplace in this type of conflict, or any conflict?

Or are you just going to blind the discussion and cowardly insinuate that the poster is anti-semitic?

Man, or mouse?

Once again, I ask you: How old are you?
  • Options
    shiraz wrote:
    Neo-anti-semitic: calling/assuming/thinking harsh things about someone ONLY because he is pro-Israeli/ an Israeli civilian.

Have you just invented this term to justify the insinauation that a perosn who is critical of Israeli Goverment Policy is anti-semitic?

I think I have touched a nerve here. And do you know what? It goes to show that maybe some people have things to hide. Like fear of criticism, of reasoned debate.

Sad.
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
  • Options
    Can you prove that Shiraz or Jsand are in fact Isreali Government agents employed to disperse propaganda? You haven't provided any defacto proof other than YOUR opinion (An article that implies that Isreal employs cyber-agents to promote their interests doesn't by itself, prove anything).

No, it was opinion based on the facts before me.

It was opinion, and actually it started out half hearted. And judging by the vehement responses...no smoke without fire...

Is this type of action valid and moral in todays warfare?
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    Is this type of action valid and moral in todays warfare?

It's completely moral and absolutely justified. Please explain how, exactly, it can be deemed immoral?
  • Options
    I state that Jsand, and Shiraz in particular, is lying, and aren't in a shelter, or maybe aren't even Israeli. Just making things up to suit your countries political needs.

Are you one of these people?

This is half hearted?!

You basically start a thread to discredit and insult two other users, and your surprised by the reaction your getting? Your worse than a biggot, your a hypocrite.
  • Options
    shirazshiraz Posts: 528
    jsand wrote:
    Once again, I ask you: How old are you?

mentally ? I think he's 3 years old, with all due respect to all the 3 years old kids around the the world. He actually thinks I've invented the term 'neo-anti-semitic' especially for this thread, how sad is this.
  • Options
    dayandayan Posts: 475
    Are you an anti-Semite Sliverstain? I don't know. Like I said I don't like throwing the term around. From what you've posted I think you might very well fit the definition I've posted above. But I don't want to come right out and say it because I'm sure the next post from you would be another:

Mods?

This is a no-good, very-bad attack against me. It is not productive for our discussion. Please reprimand everyone who insults me while I insult everyone else.

Hehe.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Threads will be closed for personal attacks and accounts may be lost. War will not be fought here between Pearl Jam fans. See Posting Guidelines.

Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down