Options

Israel backed by army of cyber-soldiers - Jsand and Shiraz, you have been OUTED !!

Comments

• Options
    NMyTree wrote:
    This is absolutely absurd.

But it stands to reason that there are also "moles" for the Islamic cause, planted here to always defend and justify the actions of Islam/Muslims all over the world.

Proof?
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
  • Options
    shirazshiraz Posts: 528
    polaris wrote:
    this thread needs to be shutdown

The people who started it need to be "shutdown". How dare they making such ridiculous ignorant assumptions & accusations just because I'm pro-Israeli (and an Israeli civilian)?!? Because my English is "too good"? Because I'm mainly writing about getting bombed?!? What else do you want me to write aboout when I'm under attack, do you really think I can focus on something else other than this war I'm into?

Everyone who concluded the pro-Israeli users in that board are impersonators are IN FACT neo-anti-Semite, the only reason they mistrust us is our support (in one way or the other) in Israel, I've never seen anyone here doubting ruud (Lebanese civilian) or the German/Italian people here who are also writing mainly about the war in English.

these guys make me sick!
  • Options
    NCfan wrote:
    How do you deem this report valid, and the one I posted on the other thread invalid???? How does that logic work?

Because one is from THe London Times, a world renowned media outlet, and is a report which is substantiated by fact, by an Israeli Govt Spokesman.

The other is from CNN, and has one "Intelligence Official" as its source.
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    Proof?

Your link is no good.

Where's your proof?
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    NMyTree wrote:
    Your link is no good.

Where's your proof?

In thw same place where you found your 'proof' that the masacre of 56 civilians by the israeli's at Quana was staged. I.e, up your arsehole!
  • Options
    NMyTree wrote:
    Your link is no good.

Where's your proof?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-2289232,00.html
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,740
    Propaganda is as old as war. Get over it.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    DeLukin wrote:
    Propaganda is as old as war. Get over it.

Correct.

In fact, last winter (2005) there was a news story which took a look at radical Muslim's technical/on-line capabilities and what they do with it.

They showed proof that Muslims have been running their own propaganda campaign, with the internet, for a very long time. Even had two Muslim leaders on there who admitted they do these things. All in the good name of Islam.

Now let's take look at the quote Silverstain wants to ignore:

" Amir Gissin, the Israeli Foreign Ministry’s public relations director, said: “The internet’s become a leading tool for news, shaping the world view of millions. Our problem is the foreign media shows Lebanese suffering, but not Israeli. We’re bypassing that filter by distributing pictures showing how northern Israelis suffer from Katyusha rocket attacks.”
  • Options
    Oh and yeah, just for the record, when I put in the original thread title

"Jsand and Shiraz - You have been outed !!" It was satirical. My bad for not warning fellow Americans that Irony and sarcasm were present.

This thread should not be closed because of that. It is a valid report. bUt hey, go on close the thread, allow me to repost the report. I shall trust the readers to make their own minds up. Show, don't tell and all that.

Though some seem to be protesting too much....
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    Yes, I have been outed, you fucking conspiracy theory lunatic assholes. It really makes me question being a fan of a band with a fan base such as this. A bunch of morons who have nothing better to do than bash Israel, talk about destroying/dismantling the government of the US, blah blah blah.

You are pathetic, and I couldn't give a fuck if this post gets me kicked off.

FUCK YOU!

Just remember, not all here are conspiracy theorists. Like you, I have never seen so many conspiracies in all my life. Sometimes on lunch break, I show some of my employees (many who lean towards the left) the stuff that's posted on the train, and they piss themselves reading all the conspiracy theory. Just showed another this conspiracy and they are in stitches along with me.
    I'll take the high road and won't call them vulgar names, but yes, the lunatic conpiracies on here are out of control. To think that the few that are that paranoid and constantly looking over there shoulder everday is somewhat sad..:(
  • Options
    NCfan wrote:
    Sliverstain should be reprimanded for starting it. Jsand might disagree with alot of people on here, but he has always been able to get along with others.

Absolutely! I thought purposely calling out others on here was a big NO NO! Good job buddy!
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    Just remember, not all here are conspiracy theorists. Like you, I have never seen so many conspiracies in all my life. Sometimes on lunch break, I show some of my employees (many who lean towards the left) the stuff that's posted on the train, and they piss themselves reading all the conspiracy theory. Just showed another this conspiracy and they are in stitches along with me.
    I'll take the high road and won't call them vulgar names, but yes, the lunatic conpiracies on here are out of control. To think that the few that are that paranoid and constantly looking over there shoulder everday is somewhat sad..:(

I recognize that not all here are conspiracy theorists, and there are at least some reasonable people. However, it seems to me that the majority on here have an extremely warped mindset. While I have tried to take the high road, this thread is just too much. To call out Shiraz, who is in a bomb shelter in Israel, is such a repugnant and disgraceful thing to do.
  • Options
    Oh and yeah, just for the record, when I put in the original thread title

"Jsand and Shiraz - You have been outed !!" It was satirical. My bad for not warning fellow Americans that Irony and sarcasm were present.

This thread should not be closed because of that. It is a valid report. but hey, go on close the thread, allow me to repost the report. I shall trust the readers to make their own minds up. Show, don't tell and all that.

Though some seem to be protesting too much....

Oh really?

Then, what was this about?

" I state that Jsand, and Shiraz in particular, is lying, and aren't in a shelter, or maybe aren't even Israeli. Just making things up to suit your countries political needs. "

That wasn't satirical, that was an accusation. No squirming and back-peddling by you now, could change it.

Then of course, after making the accusations, you asked the question: " Are you one of these people? "

So make up your mind. We're you only kidding? If so, why the accusations?

At least have the courage and balls to stand behind what you said. Don't try to back-peddle and pull out the "I was only kidding" , card.

Interestingly, you have delivered an insult in almost all of your responses to me. Meanwhile, I have not.

Let me guess, you're only kiddiing, right? :D
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    I recognize that not all here are conspiracy theorists, and there are at least some reasonable people. However, it seems to me that the majority on here have an extremely warped mindset. While I have tried to take the high road, this thread is just too much. To call out Shiraz, who is in a bomb shelter in Israel, is such a repugnant and disgraceful thing to do.

What's even funnier, is you joined LAST YEAR, shiraz joined in MARCH! silverstain....... THIS MONTH. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and they talk about conspiracy? :D:D:D
  • Options
    The thread title was satirical..the accusations, no. It is opinion. My opinion based on the evidence that I see. I took that opinion, THEN i came across this report, and hey presto, we have a topical news report to discuss!!

And where is the conspiracy? Is that all youpeople have to argue about?

Why not discuss the topic, you know, THE FACTUAL REPORT !!

This thread gets pulled, cool. I repost the FACT BASED article. Is that stil wrong?

And I am not the only one who questioned somebody's motivation to repeatedly tell us they have missiles screaming over them, in a shelter BUT THEY STILL MANAGE TO TYPE AND POST ON A MESSAGE BOARD !! hahah. Makes me laugh.

As for Jsand, he has, through his constant foul mouthed attacks, for his questioning of deaths of children, no right to any respect.

Garden State, over and out...
  • Options
    As for Jsand, he has, through his constant foul mouthed attacks, for his questioning of deaths of children, no right to any respect.

Awww...did I hurt your feelings? I hope so. I don't respect you at all. I could care less if you cry to the moderators. You're pathetic.
  • Options
    The thread title was satirical..the accusations, no. It is opinion. My opinion based on the evidence that I see. I took that opinion, THEN i came across this report, and hey presto, we have a topical news report to discuss!!

This thread gets pulled, cool. I repost the FACT BASED article. Is that stil wrong?

And I am not the only one who questioned somebody's motivation to repeatedly tell us they have missiles screaming over them, in a shelter BUT THEY STILL MANAGE TO TYPE AND POST ON A MESSAGE BOARD !! hahah. Makes me laugh.

I suggest two 500mg tablets of Tylenol, a warm cup of team, a warm, fuzzy blanket and a nice, long nap. You'll feel better , afterwards:D
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    Awww...did I hurt your feelings? I hope so. I don't respect you at all. I could care less if you cry to the moderators. You're pathetic.

Mods?

Personal, foul-mouthed personal attack that does not stick to the topic of the thread, nor is it constructive.

Can you discuss the original report? Is it true? Is it valid? Is it a worthy aprt of this oppression? Can the internet manipulate the numbers of a thousand dead Lebanese civilians ??
  • Options
    NMyTree wrote:
    I suggest two 500mg tablets of Tylenol, a warm cup of team, a warm, fuzzy blanket and a nice, long nap. You'll feel better , afterwards:D

Can you discuss the topic, or bring something constructive to the debate?

Do you deny the fact of the report?

And no thanks, i live my life medication free...
  • Options
    Mods?

Personal, foul-mouthed personal attack that does not stick to the topic of the thread, nor is it constructive.

Can you discuss the original report? Is it true? Is it valid? Is it a worthy aprt of this oppression? Can the internet manipulate the numbers of a thousand dead Lebanese civilians ??

What's funny about stupid bigots such as yourself is that you cry about Israel's aggressive actions against Hezbollah, and then you cry about its passive actions, such as getting people to help its public image vis a vis the internet.

Your bigotry and ignorance is astounding, as you attack Shiraz for being able to post on a message board while rockets are flying, yet you didn't say shit about ruud, who is posting from Lebanon.

You're a sad, sad, reflection on Pearl Jam and its fan base.
  • Options

God, you are a very ignorant man. The only "evidence" you have is your stupid-pathetic assumptions about me, which were made only because I'm Israeli civilian. You are a miserable neo-anti-semitic man.

FYI, israel has internet connections in almost every house, including mine, which has a built-in shelter like most of the Israeli houses (specially the ones which were built after the gulf war).

Get a life.
  • Options
    Can you discuss the topic, or bring something constructive to the debate?

Do you deny the fact of the report?

And no thanks, i live my life medication free...

When you have a constructive and coherent thought, free of mindless, manical bias and bigotry; I will then address and discuss the topic.

By the way, you actually made it through that post without any personal insults, personal attacks and profanity. Good Job! Huge accomplishment for you!
  • Options
    shiraz wrote:
    You are a miserable neo-anti-semitic man.[/b]

Slanderous accusations of that nature render you and/or this message board vulnerable to legal proceedings.

I would tread carefully. Maybe you shoud be removed before you cause aggravation for the operators of the board.

Can you discuss the original article? Does it not say something about the state of Israeli policy when it has to resprt to publicity relations exercises such as this to delfect and muddy the murder it is carrying out?
    Is it valid?
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    ...... you cry about Israel's aggressive actions against Hezbollah, and then you cry about its passive actions, such as getting people to help its public image vis a vis the internet.

Your bigotry and ignorance is astounding, as you attack Shiraz for being able to post on a message board while rockets are flying, yet you didn't say shit about ruud, who is posting from Lebanon.

Sssssssshhhhhh....you run the risk of shining some enlightment, into his dark cave. Alas, he is allergic to bright lights.
  • Options
    NMyTree wrote:
    When you have a constructive and coherent thought, free of mindless, manical bias and bigotry;
    !

Mods?

Accusations of bigotry are unfounded and unconstructive. Mindles, maniacal are personal insults that do not add to the debate or discussion.

Is it a valid tool that disguises the atrocities of the IDF?
  • Options
    NMyTree wrote:
    Sssssssshhhhhh....you run the risk of shining some enlightment, into his dark cave. Alas, he is allergic to bright lights.

Mods?

Personal, unfounded attack.

Do you reject the Israeli governments position on this subject?
  • Options
    Mods?

Personal, unfounded attack.

Do you reject the Israeli governments position on this subject?

dude, is this what you are resorting to now? In my 3 years here, i've never seen somebody post over and over aksing for mods.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Slanderous accusations of that nature render you and/or this message board vulnerable to legal proceedings.

I would tread carefully. Maybe you shoud be removed before you cause aggravation for the operators of the board.

You have to be joking, right?

" Slanderous accusations of that nature render you and/or this message board vulnerable to legal proceedings." ?????

" I would tread carefully." ??????

Oh man, you truely are a child, a hypocrite, a coward and a fool.
  • Options
    Mods?

You should be the first to be baned, you are the one who started a thread which called me & jsand a well-paid impersonators, you were the one who personaly attacked us because we are pro-Israeli (in my case, an Israeli civilian). You were the one who called me a liar for no reason. You were the one who inflame others to think the same bad things you'de assumed about me & jsand. You were the one who actually joined after that war had started. So stop whining and playing the poor victim, cause you're not.

Get a life, crying baby.
  • Options
    NMyTree wrote:
    You have to be joking, right?

" Slanderous accusations of that nature render you and/or this message board vulnerable to legal proceedings." ?????

" I would tread carefully." ??????

Oh man, you truely are a child, a hypocrite, a coward and a fool.

It's akin to a child who starts throwing rocks at people, and then when they they fight back, the kid goes crying to mommy to rescue him.