Options

Israel backed by army of cyber-soldiers - Jsand and Shiraz, you have been OUTED !!

sliverstainsliverstain Posts: 340
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
"Israels Foreign Ministry must avoid direct involvement with the campaign but is in contact with international Jewish and evangelical Christian groups, distributing internet information packs. "

Israel backed by army of cyber-soldiers
From Yonit Farago in Jerusalem

WHILE Israel fights Hezbollah with tanks and aircraft, its supporters are
campaigning on the internet. Israels Government has thrown its weight behind efforts by supporters to counter what it believes to be negative bias and a tide of pro-Arab propaganda. The Foreign Ministry has ordered trainee diplomats to track websites and chatrooms so that networks of US and European groups with hundreds of thousands of Jewish activists can place supportive messages.

In the past week nearly 5,000 members of the World Union of Jewish Students (WUJS) have downloaded special megaphone software that alerts them to anti-Israeli chatrooms or internet polls to enable them to post contrary viewpoints. A student team in Jerusalem combs the web in a host of different languages to flag the sites so that those who have signed up can influence an opinion survey or the course of a debate.

Jonny Cline, of the international student group, said that Jewish students and
youth groups with their understanding of the web environment were ideally placed to present another side to the debate.

Were saying to these people that if Israel is being bashed, dont ignore it,
change it," Mr Cline said. A poll like CNNs takes just a few seconds to vote in,
but if thousands take part the outcome will be changed. Whats vital is that the international face of the conflict is balanced.

Doron Barkat, 29, in Jerusalem, spends long nights trawling the web to try to swing the debate Israels way. When I see internet polls for or against Israel I send out a mailing list to vote for Israel,he said. It can be that after 15 minutes there will be 400 votes for Israel. Its very satisfying. There are also forums where Lebanese and Israelis talk.

Israels Foreign Ministry must avoid direct involvement with the campaign but is in contact with international Jewish and evangelical Christian groups, distributing internet information packs.

Amir Gissin, the Israeli Foreign Ministrys public relations director, said: The
internets become a leading tool for news, shaping the world view of millions. Our problem is the foreign media shows Lebanese suffering, but not Israeli. We âre bypassing that filter by distributing pictures showing how northern Israelis suffer from Katyusha rocket attacks.

Source:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspap...289232,00.html

I state that Jsand, and Shiraz in particular, is lying, and aren't in a shelter, or maybe aren't even Israeli. Just making things up to suit your countries political needs.

Are you one of these people?

The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I knew that Shiraz and Jsand were too wrong to be true. I wonder how much they have been getting paid?
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Sick

I knew the ADL did this, I heard governments were doing it too, but didn't know exactly which ones.

It makes sense why certain people are so polarized even when blatantly wrong.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    shirazshiraz Posts: 528
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Sick

I knew the ADL did this, I heard governments were doing it too, but didn't know exactly which ones.

It makes sense why certain people are so polarized even when blatantly wrong.

The only sick thing here is that thread's conclusions . Well, at least I know you are also not worth my replays anymore. I actually pity you guys, living in your own world of fantasy, conspiracy and paranoia instead of facing reality.
  • Options
    shiraz wrote:
    The only sick thing here is that thread's conclusions . Well, at least I know you are also not worth my replays anymore. I actually pity you guys, living in your own world of fantasy, conspiracy and paranoia instead of facing reality.

How's your shelter today? Still have full internet connectivity?

Mmmm, intersting that.

ALSO, too, very interesting that your first post, your join date, was the day or tow after this massacre of the Lebanese started....

I ownder...curioser and curiouser...
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    calling out to specific people in a thread title/post inevitably leads to deleted threads............careful.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    I thought so too...but it seems, with the things I have been called and the racist, puerile comments spouted by the like sof miller89666 whatever, that mods were all on vacation...

And anyhoo, it is a valid link, a report in the UK TImes, which matches up with some of the posts by the above mentioned posters. Seems a fair, valid point to make, dont ya think?
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    I thought so too...but it seems, with the things I have been called and the racist, puerile comments spouted by the like sof miller89666 whatever, that mods were all on vacation...

And anyhoo, it is a valid link, a report in the UK TImes, which matches up with some of the posts by the above mentioned posters. Seems a fair, valid point to make, dont ya think?

Well I myself questioned the validity of some people's locations, but Im fairly certain that some of the more spoiled "regulars" here, who are usually the ones who get away with posts some others wouldnt, would probably have asked the mods to do IP checks on a few people here. Who knows. I just dont see how its any more likely that they are professional "propaganda guys" any more than its realistic that some of the left wing goobers here are on Al-Qaeda payrolls spreading theirs. Its just silly.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    omg, this is fucking hilarious, Shiraz you sad bastard, go get a real job.
  • Options
    dayandayan Posts: 475
    "Israels Foreign Ministry must avoid direct involvement with the campaign but is in contact with international Jewish and evangelical Christian groups, distributing internet information packs. "

Israel backed by army of cyber-soldiers
    From Yonit Farago in Jerusalem

WHILE Israel fights Hezbollah with tanks and aircraft, its supporters are
    campaigning on the internet. Israels Government has thrown its weight behind efforts by supporters to counter what it believes to be negative bias and a tide of pro-Arab propaganda. The Foreign Ministry has ordered trainee diplomats to track websites and chatrooms so that networks of US and European groups with hundreds of thousands of Jewish activists can place supportive messages.

In the past week nearly 5,000 members of the World Union of Jewish Students (WUJS) have downloaded special megaphone software that alerts them to anti-Israeli chatrooms or internet polls to enable them to post contrary viewpoints. A student team in Jerusalem combs the web in a host of different languages to flag the sites so that those who have signed up can influence an opinion survey or the course of a debate.

Jonny Cline, of the international student group, said that Jewish students and
    youth groups with their understanding of the web environment were ideally placed to present another side to the debate.

Were saying to these people that if Israel is being bashed, dont ignore it,
    change it," Mr Cline said. A poll like CNNs takes just a few seconds to vote in,
    but if thousands take part the outcome will be changed. Whats vital is that the international face of the conflict is balanced.

Doron Barkat, 29, in Jerusalem, spends long nights trawling the web to try to swing the debate Israels way. When I see internet polls for or against Israel I send out a mailing list to vote for Israel,he said. It can be that after 15 minutes there will be 400 votes for Israel. Its very satisfying. There are also forums where Lebanese and Israelis talk.

Israels Foreign Ministry must avoid direct involvement with the campaign but is in contact with international Jewish and evangelical Christian groups, distributing internet information packs.

Amir Gissin, the Israeli Foreign Ministrys public relations director, said: The
    internets become a leading tool for news, shaping the world view of millions. Our problem is the foreign media shows Lebanese suffering, but not Israeli. We âre bypassing that filter by distributing pictures showing how northern Israelis suffer from Katyusha rocket attacks.

Source:
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspap...289232,00.html

I state that Jsand, and Shiraz in particular, is lying, and aren't in a shelter, or maybe aren't even Israeli. Just making things up to suit your countries political needs.

Are you one of these people?

And I state that you're an idiot. So what if people want to be a part of this program. It doesn't mean that everyone on the internet who supports Israel is working for the Israeli government, or that the views presented by anyone in support of Israel, even if they are getting assistance from the Israeli government, are any less accurate. Get over yourself.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I knew that Shiraz and Jsand were too wrong to be true. I wonder how much they have been getting paid?

No one gets paid to do this. I've gotten e-mails about the program. All it is is a website where people who are interested can recieve information to use the next time they get into an argument with idiots like you.
  • Options
    omg, this is fucking hilarious, Shiraz you sad bastard, go get a real job.

You people are sick. Here you have a woman who's spent the last four weeks in a bomb shelter because her home is under constant attack, and you guys are suddenly attacking her because some uninformed poster read an article in the paper that has nothing to do with her, made an assumption based on the sole fact that Shiraz doesn't agree with him that she therefore must be working for the government, and now you are all buying it. You are truly the worst kind of scum. Sick. Have some pity for someone whose had her fucking life taken away from her.
  • Options
    dayan wrote:
    And I state that you're an idiot. So what if people want to be a part of this program. It doesn't mean that everyone on the internet who supports Israel is working for the Israeli government, or that the views presented by anyone in support of Israel, even if they are getting assistance from the Israeli government, are any less accurate. Get over yourself.

I don't work for anyone, I'm a pj fan who've been reading here for years, and had to join in right before the avocado went out (3/2006) cause I wanted to keep having the mod-options, specially the searching ones (and the new option of thread-searching ) - Up untill that period those options were open for guests as well.

Accordoing to sliverstain "logic", the real propaganda guy hear is him, since he joined the Train on 08/2006 - after the war had started.
  • Options
    dayan wrote:

Hey, I didnt write, or publish the article. The London Times did...

Get over yourself, GOOD buddy...and keep that head in the sand...
  • Options
    shiraz wrote:

Accordoing to sliverstain "logic", the real propaganda guy hear is him, since he joined the Train on 08/2006 - after the war had started.

I'm a pj fan who've been reading here for years, cause I wanted to keep having the mod-options, specially the searching ones (and the new option of thread-searching )....
  • Options
    I'm a pj fan who've been reading here for years, cause I wanted to keep having the mod-options, specially the searching ones (and the new option of thread-searching )....

Look at the date right beside my user-name, its said "March 06". God, you ARE an idiot.
  • Options
    OpenOpen Posts: 792
    dayan wrote:

Actually..yes it does mean they are less accurate...bias and ignorance go hand in hand.
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    dayan wrote:
    No one gets paid to do this. I've gotten e-mails about the program. All it is is a website where people who are interested can recieve information to use the next time they get into an argument with idiots like you.

Buddy if you need to have an excuse given to you. You are a problem. You are just too caught up in worrying that others won't take your side. So, so, sad.

The world knows good and bad. And when they call both sides bad. They are not blind and stupid. And they don't need to be Jewish or Arab either.

And the funny thing is. These same people don't have a fucking comment for any other thing that gets talked about in this place. That is even sadder as it just shows they either just care about themselves and call every other person who does that stupid or racist or they are just plain dumb themselves. The world gets so much better when they stick to themselves.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    dayan wrote:
    You people are sick. Here you have a woman who's spent the last four weeks in a bomb shelter because her home is under constant attack, and you guys are suddenly attacking her because some uninformed poster read an article in the paper that has nothing to do with her, made an assumption based on the sole fact that Shiraz doesn't agree with him that she therefore must be working for the government, and now you are all buying it. You are truly the worst kind of scum. Sick. Have some pity for someone whose had her fucking life taken away from her.

So with all that shit going Shiraz decided to join the PJ message board. Yeah, the first thing that would come into my head when my lifes in danger and bombs are falling around me would me to join a message board and tell as many people as possible how shit the enemy has made my life. Scum indeed.

Hey, are Dayan and Shiraz in cahoots with each other???? Boh joined recently.
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Buddy if you need to have an excuse given to you. You are a problem. You are just too caught up in worrying that others won't take your side. So, so, sad.

The world knows good and bad. And when they call both sides bad. They are not blind and stupid. And they don't need to be Jewish or Arab either.

And the funny thing is. These same people don't have a fucking comment for any other thing that gets talked about in this place. That is even sadder as it just shows they either just care about themselves and call every other person who does that stupid or racist or they are just plain dumb themselves. The world gets so much better when they stick to themselves.

You are wrong. check out my posts. Sure, most of them deal with our current situation here, but that's normal - I live in Haifa, we're getting bombed. btw we have just heard another alarm, I think this time the missiles went on Aco (a bit north to Haifa).
  • Options
    So with all that shit going Shiraz decided to join the PJ message board. Yeah, the first thing that would come into my head when my lifes in danger and bombs are falling around me would me to join a message board and tell as many people as possible how shit the enemy has made my life. Scum indeed.

Hey, are Dayan and Shiraz in cahoots with each other???? Boh joined recently.

Are you blind or something? look at the date near my user name, Mar 2006.
  • Options
    Hey, you could have joined 10 years ago for all i care, all you've ever done is tel us about your shelter and alarms going off. why dont you tell a bit about the familly who you stole your land off (if you know them)?
  • Options
    Hey, you could have joined 10 years ago for all i care, all you've ever done is tel us about your shelter and alarms going off. why dont you tell a bit about the familly who you stole your land off (if you know them)?

Soon after you tell me about your family & friends who are STILL stealing & occuping the Iraqi land.
  • Options
    shiraz wrote:
    Soon after you tell me about your family & friends who are STILL stealing & occuping the Iraqi land.

i have no friends or family that have done that i'm afraid. Funny how your brought up the words stealing and occupying, guilty conscience??
  • Options
    shiraz wrote:

How many American families have settled in Iraq?
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    Yes, I have been outed, you fucking conspiracy theory lunatic assholes. It really makes me question being a fan of a band with a fan base such as this. A bunch of morons who have nothing better to do than bash Israel, talk about destroying/dismantling the government of the US, blah blah blah.

You are pathetic, and I couldn't give a fuck if this post gets me kicked off.

FUCK YOU!
  • Options
    polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    this thread needs to be shutdown
  • Options
    NCfanNCfan Posts: 945
    polaris wrote:
    this thread needs to be shutdown

Sliverstain should be reprimanded for starting it. Jsand might disagree with alot of people on here, but he has always been able to get along with others.
  • Options
    NCfan wrote:
    Sliverstain should be reprimanded for starting it. Jsand might disagree with alot of people on here, but he has always been able to get along with others.

Why? Ok, take the names away. It stil a very valid report.

And as for Jsand getting along with others, you are kidding, governor?
  • Options
    NCfanNCfan Posts: 945
    Why? Ok, take the names away. It stil a very valid report.

And as for Jsand getting along with others, you are kidding, governor?

How do you deem this report valid, and the one I posted on the other thread invalid???? How does that logic work?
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    This is absolutely absurd.

But it stands to reason that there are also "moles" for the Islamic cause, planted here to always defend and justify the actions of Islam/Muslims all over the world.

And as we all know, Palestine, Hizbullah, Lebanon and Muslims in general, are well known for their historic propagnada and staged fake-attrocities.